‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Six.

“You’re not pregnant,” he said sadly.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, “I’m not?” I asked in disbelief, “Are you sure?”

“That’s what they say,” he said softly as he showed me the two tests, “Not pregnant.” He repeated.

I sighed in relief, “Thank god,” I said with a smile and then I studied his face he didn’t look happy, “What’s wrong?” I asked as I pulled his body towards me.

He shook his head, “Nothing,” he said looking down.

“Did you want me to be pregnant or something?” I asked him curiously.

He sighed and nodded, “Yeah, I was actually kind of hoping you were,” he said truthfully as he looked up at me.

I sighed, “Why?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I don’t know, I just did,” he said softly.

I smiled at him softly, pecked his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I love you,” I said to him truthfully.

He placed his hands on my waist and kissed me back, “I love you, too,” he said resting his forehead against mine, “Can we keep trying?”

I laughed, “No,” I said to him, “We’ll take the same precautions as we have been.”

He sighed, “Fine, but once we get married then we’re not going to be held back by anything,” he said confidently.

“You’ve been talking about marriage for a long time now, are you planning on proposing or something?” I asked suspiciously.

“No!” he said quickly.

I laughed, “Wow, you can’t even keep something like that a secret,” I said to him.

“I’m not,” he said crossing his arms and looked at me seriously.

I studied his face and looked away with a small smile, “Go ahead, Joe,” I said laughing slightly, “Try and lie to me.”

“I’m not lying,” he said looking away from me still with a grin.

“Joe!” I said to him loudly which made him turn and smile widely at me.

“I’m just thinking about it,” he said finally, “And if I’m going to propose then I’ll do it when you least expect it.”

I smiled, “Well, we’ll just take one day at a time then,” I said looking at him.

He nodded and kissed me, “Let’s go, I’m sure they’re wondering why we’re still in the bathroom together,” he said, “Unless you want to do it.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

I scratched my chin, “Hmm,” I said as I pressed my body against his seductively, “That sounds like a pretty good idea.”

He grinned and moved his lips slowly to mine, “Oh really,” he said softly as I felt his breath on my lips.

I grinned, “Nope!” I piped up, pecked his lips, and moved away from him, “Let’s get out of here.”

His jaw dropped, “That was the cruelest thing you’ve ever done to me,” he said as I placed my hand on the doorknob, “You’re seriously going to leave me like this?” He looked down towards his crotch.

“Take care of it yourself,” I said with a smile, “Don’t take too long though.”

“Can’t you at least help me a little bit?” he asked pleading.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed his hands and placed them on my boobs, “There,” I said and then removed them and walked out and closed the door behind me.

“Thanks!” He shouted rudely from the bathroom as I laughed then I walked into the lounge where everyone was.

“Is everything okay sweetheart?” Denise asked curiously, “You two were in there for quite a while.”

“And that surprises you mom?” Kevin asked as everyone laughed.

I smacked Kevin lightly, “He’s still in there,” I said laughing lightly.

“Awe, you left him all excited,” Nina said as everyone laughed again.

“I think I’ve heard enough,” Denise said shaking her head with a laugh and walked to the back of the bus.

Then Nick grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen area, “So, what happened?” he asked curiously, “Are you?”

I shook my head with a smile, “No, I’m not,” I said honestly, “We took two tests and both of them came out negative.”

He sighed, “Good,” he said with a smile, “I would have totally killed Joe, just so you know.”

I laughed slightly, “Why?” I asked.

He shrugged, “Because he’s an idiot,” he said simply, “And if he made a baby, it would look hideous, I have the good genes in this family.”

I smiled, “I’ll keep that in mind,” I said to him and then ruffled his hair, “If I ever get tired of Joe I’ll give you a holler.” I joked.

He grinned, “Good,” he said and then his face became serious, “So, I’ve been thinking about you know…..doing it.”

“Doing what?” I asked as I put my hands on my hips, even though I already knew what he was talking about.

He leaned against the counter, “You know…having sex,” he said softly.

I crossed my arms, “Why?” I said rudely.

What is wrong with me? Why am I feeling this way?

He shrugged, “I’m the last one that’s why, Joe’s done it, Kevin’s done it,” he said, “I might as well.”

“It’s not a ‘might as well’, kind of thing, Nick,” I said to him, “Are you even in love?”

He shrugged again, “Yes,” he said, “…I don’t know.”

“Then if you don’t know don’t do it,” I said to him, “You’re so…ugh!”

He stood up straight up, “Why do you care anyway, huh?” he said raising his voice a little, “You’re in love with Joe remember, why do you care if I have sex or not?”

“I don’t,” I lied.

“Good,” he said looking at me, “I’ll do it then.”

“Don’t,” I said softly, “Please don’t.”

He smiled, “You do have feelings for me don’t you,” he said confidently, “I knew it.”

“Shut up, Nick,” I fussed at him, “Someone’s going to hear you.”

“Leave him,” he said softly.

“What? Leave him? Nick, are you crazy?” I asked him, “I can’t leave him.”

“Why not?” he asked, “I want to know, why, if you have feelings for me then you should be with me.”

“I love him, Nick, that’s why,” I said to him, “And you’re with my cousin anyways, remember your girlfriend, Bailey.”

“Let Joe and Bailey be together then,” he said grabbing my hands as his face lit up.

My eyes went wide, “Nick, I like you, okay, I do,” I said to him, “But the like I have for you is nothing compared to the love I have for Joe.”

His face fell and he let my hands go, “It’s always going to be that way isn’t it?” he asked, “I’m going to right behind him.”

“Look you need to focus on Bailey,” I said to him as he smiled, “You see, you smile everytime you hear her name, I think you love her.”

He nodded, “I do,” he said honestly, “I’ve just known you so long…ugh I don’t know.”

I smiled, “Even if I did have stronger feelings for you more than Joe, which I don’t, we couldn’t have sex,” I said to him with a laugh, “It would be statatory rape and I would go to jail.”

He rolled his eyes, “You wouldn’t go to jail,” he said, “You can’t rape the willing.”

“I would go to jail for beating the crap out of you,” I heard from behind us and then all of a sudden Joe pushed Nick up against the counter, “Why are you starting this stuff again? Didn’t we established the fact you two were just going to be friends.”

“We are friends, best friends, I just let my emotions get the best of me sometimes,” Nick said in a scared tone, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t even talk to her or look at her anymore, you hear me?” Joe shouted in his face.

I grabbed his arm, “Stop it, please stop it,” I said to him.

“She’s my best friend, Joe, you can’t tell me to stop talking to her,” Nick shouted back at him.

“She’s my girlfriend and I don’t want you talking to her if you’re going to be trying to mess up our relationship,” Joe shouted.

“I’m not messing it up, didn’t you hear the conversation, I love Bailey,” Nick said certainly, “You know how I get I let my emotions get the best of me.” He repeated.

Joe groaned, “I swear Nick, if you try and come between us you’ll regret it,” he said to him.

“He’s not, baby,” I said looking at Joe, “I promise, I wouldn’t let that happen.”

Joe let go of Nick, “Good,” he said and then grabbed my hand, “Let’s go.”

A little while later we were laying in the bunk, “I don’t like you fighting with him, Joe,” I said to him honestly as I put my fingers through his black hair.

“I don’t like the way you two are with each other,” he said looking at me, “I have this feeling that you two have feelings for each other.”

I sighed, “I don’t, I think I’m just being an over protective best friend,” I said to him, “That’s all.”

He looked at me, “I hope so,” he said and then wrapped his arms around me, “I love you.”

I reached up to his lips and kissed them, “I love you, too, baby,” I said to him.

That night my period came, it was the only time I was ever happy about it. Joe wasn’t too thrilled simply because that meant he wasn’t getting any action for awhile. The situation with Nick died down, thankfully Joe wasn’t letting it lead to anything serious, because whenever anyone’s fighting on the bus it just leaves to tension major tension.

The girls and I were watching a movie in lounge area and the boys were in the studio working.

“So, I saw the tests in the bathroom,” Nina said as she glanced at me, “Everything okay?”

I smiled simply, “Yeah, it was a false alarm,” I said honestly, “I got my period an hour ago.”

Bailey smiled, “That’s good, were you scared?” she asked curiously.

I nodded, “I was terrified, dude,” I said truthfully, “I thought he was going to leave me.”

Nina laughed, “That boy would never leave you,” she said, “I don’t think he would if you were a murderer.”

“You told her that you killed that one girl?” Bailey said seriously, but I knew she was joking.

I shook my head and looked at Nina, “How did you find out?” I said seriously.

Nina’s face went white, “W-w-w-what?” she asked.

Then Bailey and I laughed, “Just joking,” Bailey said.

“That wasn’t funny!” Nina said seriously, “Jeez you scared me!”

I rolled my eyes, “How can I kill someone?” I said laughing, “I’m the nicest person ever.”

“You’re not that nice,” Bailey said with a laugh.

“I am too!” I said as I threw a piece of popcorn at her.

“You are too what?” Joe asked curiously as him, Kevin and Nick walked in.

“She’s not nice,” Bailey said, “Right, Nick?”

“No way…” he said but then I shot him an evil glare, “Of course she is.”

I smiled, “Thank you,” I said sipping my drink.

“She’s evil,” Kevin said with a laugh.

“That’s what happens when you’re pregnant,” Nina joked.

Kevin’s eyes went wide, “You’re pregnant?” he asked curiously.

Everyone else knew I wasn’t so I decided to take advantage of that, “I am,” I said as I nodded, “How do you feel about being an Uncle?”

“W-w-well, I-I-I think this is going to be a difficult situation for us to handle,” Kevin said in a shakey voice.

“I figured I would leave the band and start a family,” Joe said sitting next to me.

“If it’s a boy we’re naming it Nicholas Kevin,” I said looking at Kevin.

“You guys can’t be serious,” Kevin said looking at us, “You can’t leave the band, Joe! What about the fans.”

I noticed Kevin was starting to panic so I laughed, “We’re kidding Kevin, chill,” I said as a playfully smacked his arm, “I thought I was pregnant but it was just a false alarm.”

Everyone laughed.

“That wasn’t funny,” Kevin said as he crossed his arms, “I was seriously about to lose my mind.”

“You and Nina are so gullible,” Bailey said laughing, “A few mintues ago she thought Jewel was a murderer.”

“Oh, but she is,” Nick said seriously.

Nina glared at him, “Not funny,” she said as everyone laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not pregnant. =) What a relief, eh?

Sorry for semi bringing the Nick drama back, but I got a few messages saying it was a good idea.

Hmm, I'm beginning to have writers block. Anyone wanna help by giving me some ideas? =) They will be greatly appreciated. You will be credited. =)

Comment, please. =) Yes, I'm begging.

Comments = Updates.