‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Seven.

Image
It’s been a little more than a month since our little pregnancy scare. It’s now August 14, the day before Joe’s twentieth birthday. I have a few surprises for him tomorrow night. I bought him a Rolex watch and arranged for him and me to stay at the Boutique French Quarter Hotel in New Orleans because that’s where the boys are performing tomorrow night. I’m pretty sure that Paul and Denise were also going to be staying in a suite because it was their wedding anniversary as well. The boys had just finished their show in Houston, Texas and now we’re headed off to Louisiana.

“I can’t believe I have to perform on my birthday,” he said crossing his arms.

We were lying down in our bunk together, “Oh, stop it,” I said as I laughed.

He rolled his eyes, “I just wanted to relax tomorrow,” he said sadly.

I smiled, “You’ll be able to relax during the day,” I pointed out, he still didn’t know about the hotel.

“I guess you’re right,” he said, “So, what did you get me?” he asked as he smiled.

I scoffed, “Why do you assume that I bought you something?” I said to him seriously.

“Um, because you’re my girlfriend and that’s what girlfriends do when it’s their boyfriend’s birthday,” he said to me, “And because you love me.”

“You have everything, what else do you want?” I said to him with a smile.

“A baby,” he said seriously.

I rolled my eyes, “Besides that,” I said to him.

He shrugged, “I don’t know, but you better have gotten me something good or else it’s over,” he said.

My jaw dropped, “You’re joking right?” I asked him in disbelief.

He smirked, “Of course, I’m joking,” he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

We fell asleep shortly after and I was woken up by the vibration of my phone. I had forgotten that I set my alarm to 11:59 so that I could wish Joe a happy birthday at midnight. I was lying on his chest starring at my phone waiting for it to turn midnight and when it did I put it aside and began planting soft kisses along his jaw line slowly. I felt his hand rubbing my lower back softly after a few seconds. I smiled to myself and reached up and planted a kiss on his lips.

“It’s midnight,” I whispered to him and then kissed him again, “Happy birthday, baby.”

I felt him smile into the kiss, “Thank you,” he said laughing lightly and wrapped me in a tight hug.

“How does it feel to be older than me?” I asked as I gently pecked his neck.

He kissed my forehead, “Good,” he said with a laugh, “But I’m not that much older, just a few months.”

I laughed, “I’m going to make you breakfast in the morning,” I said to him, “How does that sound?”

“No, you’re not,” he said, “Nick’s making us breakfast.”

“I don’t think he’ll be too fond of that idea,” I said seriously.

Joe then pulled back the curtain on his bunk and grabbed one of the tiny pillows we had and tossed it at Nick’s bunk which was right across from ours.

“Ouch,” we heard Bailey say.

“Bailey, wake up your boyfriend,” Joe said to her.

“What for?” Bailey asked in an annoyed voice.

“Because it’s my birthday and I want you to wake him up,” Joe said simply, “Duh.”

Bailey groaned, “Happy birthday,” she said in a rude voice which made Joe and I snicker, “Nick, wake up, you’re annoying brother wants you.”

I heard Nick mumble something, “Nick, get up,” Joe said kind of loud.

“What do you want,” Nick said snapping at him as he looked at his phone, “It’s midnight…oh Happy birthday!”

“Thanks, I was wondering if you would make us breakfast in the morning,” Joe said nicely.

“Is that why you woke me up, to ask me to make breakfast for you?” Nick snapped again.

“Pretty much, yeah,” Joe said as I laughed into his chest.

“No!” Nick said rudely and then I heard some shuffling going around their bunk.

“But Jewel wants breakfast too,” Joe said to him.

“That’s not going -,” I started but I was cut off.

“Ugh, fine,” Nick said, “Now, let me sleep.”

Joe then closed his curtain and I snuggled into his chest, “You’re my secret weapon when I want something from him,” he said kissing my cheek.

I just laughed, “Good night,” I said to him.

“Good night, baby,” he said and then we fell asleep.

The next morning Nick had made everyone a fantastic breakfast, because it was also Denise and Paul’s wedding anniversary, as I mentioned before.

“This was actually really good, Nick,” Joe said drinking the last bit of his milk.

“Yeah, I spit in yours, enjoy,” Nick said pouring me some more orange juice.

“Nicholas, that wasn’t very nice,” Denise said to him, “It’s his birthday.”

“Mom, he woke me up at midnight to ask me to make him breakfast this morning,” Nick explained to her, “He’s nuts.”

Denise turned to Joe, “Why would you do that, Joseph?” she said shaking her head at him, “You guys hardly get enough rest as it is.”

He smiled at her, “Oh, he’s fine, mom,” he said to her.

Around lunch time we stopped to have lunch at a nice restaurant and then a few hours later finally reached the venue in New Orleans.

“You know what you’re supposed to do after ‘Fly With Me’, right?” I asked John, you all know his as John Taylor.

He nodded, “Yeah, you’re really going to go up?” he asked.

I smiled and nodded, “Yeah, it’ll just be one of the surprises for him,” I said to him.

“You haven’t told him about the hotel?” he asked.

I shook my head, “Nope,” I said.

The boys finally went on stage and after we wished them good luck the girls helped me get ready.

“I can’t believe you’re going on stage,” Bailey said as she fixed my hair, “I would get nervous.”

“Yeah, well, I’m doing it for him, I’m sure he’ll enjoy it,” I said to them.

“You’re going to sing in front of all those people,” Nina said laughing.

“Don’t make me nervous,” I said to her, “Is the cake ready?”

“I think Garbo put it on side of the stage you’re coming in, John’s going to call Joe to the side right so he doesn’t see you walk on, right?” Bailey asked.

I nodded, “That’s the plan,” I said with a smile.

Just then Denise walked in, “Honey, the song is about to finish,” she said to me.

I nodded and got up from the chair and followed her to behind the stage. I watched from the side as John called Joe to distract him.

I picked up the cake with the lit candles, one of the techs handed me a microphone and I slowly made my way to the center of the stage.

Fans started shouting which made me blush slightly, I held the microphone to my lips, “Do you guys know what day it is?” I asked enthusiastically into it and I saw Joe turn around once he heard my voice and his jaw dropped.

The crowd cheered, “I’m assuming most of you do, but just incase you didn’t, today, that boy there, is turning twenty,” I said pointing at Joe and he walked towards me with a grin.

“Do you guys want to help me sing Happy Birthday?” I asked as the crowd cheered again, I smiled at Joe and watched as his face turned red.

I took a deep breath and began to sing.

John handed a microphone to Joe after I was finished and took the cake out of my hands after Joe blew out the candles, “Thank you, baby,” Joe said wrapping his arms around my body.

I laughed, “You’re welcome,” I said kissing his cheek.

“Hey Joe,” John said to him making Joe turn around and then he received cake in his face.

I couldn’t help but laugh and Joe’s face was priceless and I licked his cheek.

“That was delicious,” I said into the microphone, “Who wants to give that a try?” I heard tons of screaming, “Just kidding.”

Then I heard the venue go ‘awe’ in disappointment as everyone on stage laughed.

After their show we piled onto the bus and Joe walked to our bunk in disappointment, “I can’t believe I’m sleeping in a bunk on my birthday,” he said sadly.

I let him think we were going to be traveling for a bit until fifteen minutes later the bus came to a stop and I pulled him up, “Come on,” I said dragging him towards the front of the bus.

“What’s going on?” he asked in an oblivious tone.

“You didn’t think that I didn’t have anything special planned for you, did you?” I asked him as the doors to the bus opened and revealed that we were in front of the hotel.

He grinned at me, “Seriously?” he asked as we stepped off the bus.

I nodded, “Seriously,” I said to him, “You’re mom booked a suite for you and me and another for her and your dad for their anniversary, everyone else is staying in regular rooms.”

We had them bring up our bags as we made our way up to the suite, “You know, I’ve never had someone sing to me before, I’ve always sang for someone else,” he said looking at me, “Thank you for that it meant a lot to me.”

I smiled, “You’re welcome, I don’t know how I got up the courage to actually do that,” I said honestly.

The hotel attendant swiped the card through our room and opened the door for us, “Enjoy your evening,” he said and walked off.

After making our way to the bedroom and putting our things in there he smiled at me, “What?” I asked him as I put my hands on my hips.

“I love you,” he said walking towards me, “You’re seriously the best girlfriend on the planet.”

“Oh, this isn’t it, baby,” I said pecking his lips, “Our night has just started.”

“Oh really?” he said as I went through my purse to get out his watch, it was wrapped nicely.

“Happy Birthday,” I said handing it to him.

“What is it?” he asked as he began to open it, once he saw the brand name on the box his jaw dropped while his eyes lit up and he opened the box, “Baby, you didn’t have to do this.”

I smiled at him, “I wanted too,” I said to him, “Do you like it?”

“I love it,” he said as he tried the watch on, “It’s amazing.”

I kissed his cheek, “Good, I’m glad,” I said to him then I grabbed my bag, “I’ll be right back.” Then I walked to the bathroom.

I had bought some lingerie for tonight, Nina and Bailey had helped me pick it out. After putting it on and examining myself in the mirror I walked out of the bathroom and saw Joe lying on the bed in his boxers looking at his watch.

“Hi,” I said to him.

“Hi,” he said glancing up at me, he looked back down then his face came back up again in a split second and he had a grin plastered on his gorgeous face, “Hi.”

I smiled and crawled onto the bed, “Hi,” I said as I began to slowly crawl on top of him and kissed his chest all the way up to his lips.

“I like your new outfit,” he said as he placed his hands on my hips and kissed me back.

I nibbled at his neck, “Really?” I asked him seductively, “Well, then, I think I’ll just keep it on.”

He then turned us over quickly so that he was on top of me, “That’s not going to happen,” he said as he pressed his body against mine roughly which made me moan slightly.

His hands traveled up my back to the zipper of my lingerie as he kissed my collarbone. He finally began to slowly pull down the zipper and he kissed my lips, “I hope you know the effect that you have on me,” he said in between kisses as he removed the little clothing that I had on.

My lingerie was completely off, “I think we have an enormous effect on each other,” I said looking up at him as my hands traveled down to his waist and I pulled off his boxers, “This is one of the effects I have on you, huh?”

He simply smiled and his lips connected with my neck, “I love you,” he said softly into my ear and then kissed it lightly, “So much, baby.”

I ran my fingers through his jet black hair and locked them in it, “I love you, too,” I said as I kissed his head.

All of a sudden he entered me and it made me gasp, “I couldn’t wait any longer,” he said simply as he laughed lightly in my ear.

I rested my hands on his shoulders, “I’m not complaining,” I managed to say as he began to thrust in and out of me.

Through out the hour his thrusts got faster and harder as our moans got louder. He pinned my hands to the bed as he began kissing me all over which made my body go even crazier for him.

“Oh my god,” I said loudly as my grip that I had on him tightened.

The next thing I knew we were being rolled over again and I was situated on top of him and his hands were on my waist, “Something new,” he said smiling up at me.

“No, I don’t want to do it like this,” I managed to say because I was out of breath.

He ran his hands up and down my sides, “Come on, please,” he said nicely, “If you don’t like it will go back the other way.”

I groaned, “Joe, I feel weird being like this,” I said to him honestly.

He stuck out his bottom lip, “For my birthday,” he said with a puppy dog face.

“Fine,” I said giving in and then I began to move and to my surprise it felt pretty good.

Joe’s hands roamed my body as we began to pick up the pace, about fifteen minutes later I through my head back in ecstasy. He had managed to come up and wrap his arms completely around my body, he rested his forehead against mine, kissed me gently and we climaxed together. We were completely out of breath and just looking at each other with smiles on our faces.

He moved a piece of hair from out of my face and placed it behind my ear, “That was…” he placed a soft kiss on my jaw line, “Incredible.” He finished.

I ran my fingers through his sweaty hair and nodded, “I agree,” I said and kissed his lips, “You’re becoming quite the nymphomaniac.” I joked.

He laughed lightly, “Nah, I don’t think so,” he said shaking is head, “It’s not like we do it everyday, but when we do, it’s just amazing.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck, “So, did you have a good birthday?” I asked as I pressed my lips against his.

He kissed me back gently, “The best,” he said, “Thank you.”

“Anytime,” I said to him, “Now I’m worn out.”

He smiled and brought us down to the bed together, “Me too,” he said as I rested my head on his chest and he kissed it, “Good night, baby, I love you.”

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around my body securely, “I love you too,” I said closing my eyes and then softly whispered, “Good night.” Then the both of us drifted off to sleep happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates!
Please comment, I love reading feedback! =)
Ideas anyone?!