‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Eight.

It was now August 31 and the boys are playing in Ottawa, Canada. They are going be off for almost two whole months.

“This is your last show, baby,” I said looking at Joe as he got dressed.

He grinned, “I know,” he said excitedly, “I can’t wait to get back home and stay in our new apartment.”

“Me too,” I said honestly, “No more playing house, it’s going to be real now.”

Joe laughed, “I remember playing that when we were little,” he said, “You were the world’s meanest wife.”

My mouth dropped, “I was not,” I said, “You never wanted to clean.”

He raised an eye brow, “Well, I’m a man,” he said certainly, “You’re supposed to do the cleaning.”

I crossed my arms, “I’m telling you now,” I began as I watched him fix his hair, “Do not expect me to be your maid.”

He rolled his eyes, “Like I would expect that from you,” he said laughing, “You don’t clean.”

I nodded with a laugh, “That’s true,” I admitted.

After the show we checked into a hotel.

“Come cuddle with me,” Joe said opening his arms once he crawled into the bed.

I smiled at my gorgeous boyfriend and crawled into his arms.

“So, when we have a baby, what are we going to name it?” he asked as he pressed his lips to my forehead.

I sighed, “I don’t know, Joe,” I said honestly, “Why do you always insist on talking about that?”

I felt him shrug, “I guess I just really want a baby with you,” he answered, “Don’t you want one with me?”

I nodded softly, “Of course, I do,” I said, “But why can’t it wait until after we’re married.”

His eyes lit up, “So then soon?” he asked.

“If you’re planning on proposing then you really suck at surprises,” I said looking up at him, “Are you?”

He grinned at me, “Maybe, maybe not,” he said pecking my lips lightly, “Anyways…names!”

I thought for a second, “I like Nicholas Kevin, or Joseph Nicholas,” I said to him.

He made a face, “I think not,” he said, “Joseph Adam for a boy and Marie for a girl.”

I nodded, “I like Marie, your mom’s middle name, right?” I asked as he nodded.

“I’m sleepy,” he said wrapping his arms around me tightly.

“Me too,” I said reaching up to him and kissing his lips lightly.

“Good night, baby,” he said kissing me back, “I love you.”

“Night night,” I said resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes, “I love you, too.”

I was over looking the ocean when I felt two arms wrap around my body and a pair of lips attached to my neck. I raised my arms, ran my fingers through a head filled with curls, and turned my head slightly to press my lips against Nick’s gently.

“It’s beautiful out here, huh?” he said whispering into my ear.

I simply nodded, “It’s gorgeous,” I said softly and then I looked into his eyes, “But it doesn’t even compare to you.”

He smiled widely and turned my body towards his, “So, how does it feel to be Mrs. Nicholas Jonas?” he asked holding my body against his.

“The best,” I said pressing my lips against his, “Simply the best.”

He grinned, “How about we consummate this marriage?” he said looking down at me with a smile.

I grinned at him, “Sounds like a plan,” I said to him.

He lifted me up quickly, carried me bridal style all the way to the bed, and set me down gently. He began to kiss my neck as I softly moaned his name in pleasure, “Nick, oh gosh, baby, that feels so good.”


“Wake up!” I heard that voice and my eyes jolted awake.

“What?” I said looking up at Joe.

“What do you mean, ‘what’?” he said crossing his arms, “You were talking in your sleep.”

My eyes went wide, “W-w-what was I saying?” I asked hesitantly.

“It went like this ‘Nick, oh gosh, baby, that feels so good.’” he said repeating what I had said in my dream.

My heart starting racing, “It was Nick Lachey,” I said lying quickly.

Joe groaned and stood up, “Don’t lie to me!” he said raising his voice at me, “You were dreaming about my freaking brother, admit it!”

My heart sank, “I-I-I’m sorry,” I said stuttering, “I can’t control my dreams.”

“If you’re in love with him then why are you even with me?” he shouted.

I stood up quickly, “I’m not in love with him!” I shouted back at him, “If I was I would be with him!”

“How do I know you’re not lying to me!” he shouted at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, “Are you seriously asking me that question?’ I asked him in annoyance, “Don’t you trust me at all?”

“What were you even dreaming about?” he said crossing his arms, “And don’t lie!”

I sighed, “We had just gotten married…” I started.

“MARRIED! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST GOT MARRIED!” Joe shouted loudly, “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE DREAMING ABOUT MARRYING MY BROTHER!”

“I’m sorry!” I said shouting at him, “What else do you want me to say?”

“I DON’T WANT YOU TO SAY ANYTHING!” He shouted at me, “I WANT YOU TO STOP DREAMING ABOUT HIM!”

“Okay, whatever!” I shouted at him, then laid on the bed and turned over, “Leave me alone!”

“Ugh!” he shouted in frustration and walked out of the room.

Gosh, he is such a drama king, it’s not like I can control what I dream, right? It’s not like I really want to marry Nick. Ugh!

It was about a minute later when I felt the bed sink in next to me, and I turned around to see Joe looking down at me.

“What do you want?” I said rudely and crossing my arms.

He sighed, “I’m sorry,” he said softly and looked down.

I just stayed quiet and let out a sigh.

“Did you hear me?” he asked, “I’m apologizing.”

I still didn’t say anything.

“Oh, great, now you’re giving me the silent treatment,” he said sighing, “Please say something.”

I thought for a second, “Okay,” I said simply.

“What do you mean ‘okay’?” he asked, “Can’t you give me some kind of feedback?”

“What do you want me to say, Joe?” I said softly, “You just screamed at me for having a dream about your brother.”

“You could say ‘I love you, Joe, you’re the hottest guy in the world’,” he said hopefully with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, “I don’t love you very much right now,” I said looking at him.

He smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips, “Don’t lie,” he said kissing me again.

I sighed, “Okay, fine, I do love you,” I said kissing him back softly, “And I forgive you, just stop being a jerk when it comes to stupid things, like dreams.”

“Well, stop dreaming about him,” he said softly, “I don’t dream about girls…except for you.”

“And if you dream about anyone else I’ll kick your butt,” I said honestly, “You can put money on that!”

He laughed and kissed me again, “I won’t,” he said, “Because I love you.”

I laughed, “Okay, lets go to sleep,” I said laying down on his bare chest, “Good night.” I kissed his chest softly.

He kissed my head, “Good night, baby,” he said softly.

“OH, GOSH, JOE, I LOVE YOU!” I said shouting, “YOU’RE THE CUTEST BOY EVER!

“Now, that’s a good dream,” Joe said hugging me as we laughed together and then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we were all on a plane back home, “Woo! Party time!” Kevin shouted as he opened up a coke for him and Nina.

“You’re so dumb,” Nick said rolling his eyes at his older brother.

“That’s not very nice, Nicholas,” Denise said looking at her son.

He smiled, “Sorry, mom,” he said to her.

“So, I heard shouting coming from your room last night, Joseph,” Paul said looking at Joe, “What was going on?”

Joe shook his head, “Just a little argument,” he said to his dad, “Nothing important.”

“I didn’t sound like a little argument,” his dad pressed, “What happened?”

Joe sighed, “She was dreaming about Nick and she was talking in her sleep,” he said leaning towards his dad so that no one else heard.

“You were dreaming about me?” Nick said looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

Joe turned to Nick, “What the heck are you smiling for?” he asked his brother, “It’s not a smiling matter.”

Nick grinned at him, “It is for me,” he said to him and then he turned to me, “What was the dream about?”

“Nick, I don’t want to talk about it, your girlfriend is right next you,” I said glancing at Bailey who was sleeping against the window.

He looked at her, “She’s asleep,” he said and then turned back to me, “So, what was it about?”

Joe just shook his head, “Stop getting excited,” he told his brother, “It’s not like her dream is going to come true.”

Nick rolled his eyes, “Just tell me,” he said giving me a beautiful smile.

“We got married,” I said to him as his face lit up, “And we were about to…”

“Really?” he said excitedly, “Sounds like an awesome dream.”

I smiled, “Shhhh,” I said to him.

He wrapped me up in a tight hug and whispered in my ear, “I’ve had dreams like that about you too,” he said softly, “Maybe one day our dreams will come true.”

Then I felt my body being pulled away from Nick by Joe, “Quit it!” Joe said looking at me, “Stay away from him.”

I smiled at Joe and kissed his lips, I'm so glad he didn't hear what Nick said.

Then Joe turned to Nick, “If you do that one more time you’re going to get it,” he said in a warning tone, “I mean it.”

Here we go again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates. (:
Please comment and give me feedback.
Sorry for the drama, but I think it makes things a lot more interesting.
<3