‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Nine.

A few days later Joe and I were completely moved in to our new apartment. Everyone helped us move, which was probably the reason why it didn’t take that long.

“Finally, we’re on our own,” Joe said laying on our bed.

I smiled and sat on top of him, “I know, right,” I said leaning down and kissed his lips, “It’s so nice.”

He nodded, “It is,” he said kissing me back.

Then all of a sudden the door bell rang.

I made face, “Are you expecting anyone?” I said looking down at Joe.

He shook his head and lifted me off of him, “Are you?’ he asked.

I shook my head also, “No,” I said as we both walked down the stairs and Joe walked towards the kitchen, “Answer the door, I’m going to make us some sandwiches.”

I nodded, walked towards the door, answered it, and there stood my Aunt Sarah, Uncle Robert, and younger cousin Lundyn, who is eight.

“Hi, sweetheart,” My aunt said hugging me, “I have to ask you a huge favor!”

I hugged her back, “Sure, what is it?” I asked her.

“Well, your uncle and I are going to Europe for a while, and we can’t take Lundyn,” she started.

My mouth dropped, “Um, you want her to stay with me?” I asked in a confused tone.

My uncle nodded, “Please, we’re begging you, and our flight leaves in two hours and we have to be there in thirty minutes to check in,” he said.

“When are you coming back?” I asked them as they both handed me two suitcases.

“We’re not sure,” my aunt said, “We’ll call you, and thanks so much!”

“Do you even want to stay with me, Lundyn?” I asked my younger cousin and she nodded softly then I looked back up at my Aunt, “Does she know who I’m dating?”

They shook their heads, “No,” my uncle said, “So, she should be happy when she finds out.”

I sighed, “Okay,” I said, “This should be very interesting then.”

My aunt and uncle hugged Lundyn goodbye and she cried hysterically. After I said my goodbyes to them three minutes later they were gone.

“Don’t cry, Lundyn,” I said hugging her and she cried even louder, “Shhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Then Joe walked into the room, “Baby, who is making all of that noise?” he said and then he took one look at Lundyn and dropped the sandwiches he had on a plate, “Umm, who’s that?”

“JOE JONAS!!!” Lundyn screamed loudly, she stopped crying and ran towards him and tackled him in a huge hug.

“Ahh!” He screamed, “Who is this little girl?”

“She’s my cousin,” I said simply, “She’s going to be living with us now.”

Lundyn was still screaming and not letting Joe go, “She’s killing me!” he shouted in a scared voice, “Get off of me!”

All of a sudden she let him go and started crying again, “Oh, great, Joe,” I said walking towards her, “She had just stopped crying and you make her cry again!”

“She was attacking me!” he said defensively, “I could have died!”

I rolled my eyes, “She’s an eight year old little girl,” I said to him, “She’s not going to kill you.”

He sighed and bent down next to her, “I’m sorry, little girl who’s name I don’t know yet,” he said petting her head.

“I’m not a dog!” Lundyn said screaming at his face making him jump.

“Okay, sorry, little girl,” he said rolling his eyes, “You’re feisty.”

“She has a name, Joe,” I said to him.

“I figured that,” he said looking up at me and then back at her, “What’s your name?”

Lundyn just smiled at him and didn’t answer.

He waved his hands in front of her face, “Hello? Anyone in there?” he asked her.

“Leave me alone, I don’t like you anymore,” she said rudely to him.

He stuck his bottom lip out, “I’m sorry,” he said softly, “Do you want a hug?”

Lundyn nodded, “Okay,” she said smiling at him and then wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Awe,” I said laughing.

“You stink,” Lundyn said letting him go, “I think you need a bath.”

Joe frowned at her, “You’re a mean little girl,” he said looking at her.

“My name isn’t little girl,” she said putting her hands on her hips, “It’s LUNDYN!”

“Like I said before, Lundyn,” he said to her, “You’re feisty.”

“She’s related to me,” I said looking at him as he stood up again, “What can I say.”

He smiled, “So, you said she was going to be living with us now?” he asked as I nodded.

“Yeah, her parents went to Europe and kind of just dumped her here,” I explained.

He scratched the back of his neck, “Uh, that’s a little…odd,” he said to me, “For how long?”

I shrugged, “Beats me,” I said to him, “I guess we’ll just have to play it by ear.”

He simply nodded, “My parents are making dinner for us tonight,” he said to me, “I’m guessing we have to take her.”

I nodded, “Duh,” I said to him with a smile.

“Is she going to attack my brothers too?” he asked me.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, we’ll see,” I said to him with a smile.

An hour later we were walking into the Jonas household and Lundyn was on riding on Joe’s back.

He put her down, “I think everyone’s in the kitchen,” he said as we walked towards the kitchen area.

Denise, Paul, Kevin, Nina, and Bailey were in the kitchen.

We introduced Lundyn to everyone and surprisingly she didn’t attack Kevin.

But then Nick walked in and she starting screaming and began to chase him.

“Oh my god!” Nick said running around the counter in circles as she chased him, “Someone call security!”

“I LOVE YOU, NICK!” Lundyn was shouting as she chased him, she finally grabbed the back of his shirt and made him fall on the floor.

Everyone was laughing hysterically.

“I think Nick found himself a new girlfriend,” Bailey said laughing.

Nick put his hand on Lundyn’s face, “Get off of me!” he shouted but she still held onto him, “Who is she?!”

“That would be my cousin, Lundyn,” I said to him with a laugh, “She’s going to be staying with Joe and me know.”

“Can you please just get her off of me!” Nick begged, he still had his hand on her face.

“I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!” she shouted over and over again and hugging him.

Joe laughed and picked up Lundyn, “You’re going to give him a heart attack,” he said to her.

Nick got up and brushed himself off, “I’m probably going to be seeing you a lot, Lundyn,” he said looking at her, “You can’t do that every time you see me.”

She grinned at him, “Can I have kiss?” she said while she batted her eyelashes.

He thought about it for a second and then smiled at her, “Fine,” he said and kissed her on the cheek.

Her face turned bright red, “Will you marry me?” she said looking at Nick.

He laughed, “You’re way to young for me, sweetie,” he said and kissed her on the cheek again.

“Awee!” Everyone said as they laughed.

Just then Frankie walked in and Lundyn just stared at him with a smile on her face.

Joe grabbed a hold of her shirt, “Do not chase him,” he said to her.

Lundyn looked at Frankie, “I wasn’t,” she said to him, “Can you put me down?”

Joe studied her face, “Promise?” he asked her and she nodded, “Fine.”

Then he put her down and she walked towards Frankie, “Umm…hi?” Frankie said looking at her with a small smile.

“Hi,” Lundyn said as she smiled back at him, “I’m Lundyn.”

He shook her hand, “Hi, I’m Frankie, the coolest Jonas ever,” he said to her.

“I know,” she said to him, “And the cutest.”

“FRANKIE AND LUNDYN SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN COMES THE BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE,” Joe said looking down at Frankie and Lundyn.

Frankie looked at his brother, “Be quiet,” he said to him, “Don’t be jealous.” Then he stuck his tongue out.

Everyone laughed, “I’m not jealous,” Joe said sticking his tongue out at him also, “My girlfriend is freaking hot!”

Nina smacked him, “There’s little kids around,” she said to him.

Kevin laughed, “I think Frankie found himself a girlfriend,” he said laughing, “Huh, Tank?”

“No,” Lundyn said looking at him, “Boys have cooties, except for Nick.”

Nick laughed, “Good answer, babe,” he said looking at her as she turned bright red.

“I thought I was your babe?” Bailey said laughing lightly and then Nick kissed her.

“I have a lot of babes,” he said and glanced at me with a smile, “I’m a babe magnet.”

“Dinnertime, kids,” Denise announced and then we all gathered around the table to eat.

“So, what’s the deal with the munchkin?” Nick said looking to the right of him where Lundyn sat, “How long is she staying.”

I shrugged, “Don’t know, my aunt and uncle didn’t really say,” I said honestly, “It was really unexpected.”

“Well, I’m sure she’ll have a lot of fun here,” Denise smiled at Lundyn, “Since she’s around Frankie’s age they could become playmates.”

“Yeah, they can have some play dates,” Joe said laughing,

Lundyn glared at him, “Nu-uh,” she said to him, “Only dates with Nick.”

“Back off little girl,” I said joking, “Nick’s mine.”

Joe glared at me, “Over my dead body,” he said to me with a mean look.

I laughed, “Well, die soon,” I joked, kissed his lips and he rolled his eyes.

“I know, Joe,” Nick said which made Joe look at him, “Just kidding.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day!
My little cousin wanted to be in the story. (:
So, yeah. I put her in. (:

I thought this was a pretty cute chapter.
COMMENTS = UPDATES.

I'm starting to like this Nick drama by the way!