I'm Not Okay Without You

The Break Ups

Chapter 12

The next few days went by fast. There was a week left till Frank and I were gonna tell everyone that we were going out. Today was the day I was breaking up with Kat. Kat and Jamia both arrived. I guess Frank was gonna break up with Jamia too.

"Kat we need to talk" I said
"Ok"
"Alone" I said
"Oh ok" she said and we walked off the bus and just walked around.
"Kat I love you I do but I just can't be with you right now"
"What why"
"I love someone else more"
"Have you been cheating on me"
"Um... I guess you can call it that we haven’t had sex we just have been making out a lot"
"Who is she"
"I cant say"
"Is it someone I know"
"Yes"
"Oh is that why you wont tell me"
"Well you will find out soon enough.... I promise" I said and started to walk away.
"Gerard I am pregnant with your child" she said suddenly. I turned and looked at her and she was smiling.
"Nice try that still wouldn't keep me I'm sorry I had to do this" I said and walked away I was a little angry now. Why would you joke about something that huge. I walked back to the bus to hear screaming coming from the bus.

Franks Pov

Gerard and Kat left and that’s when I was gonna tell Jamia we were over. I told her that we were over and she started screaming at me.

"FRANKIE YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME RIGHT"
"No I just don’t love you anymore"
"FRANK WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GET MARRIED"
"I never asked you to marry me"
"YES YOU DID"
"Did I give you a ring??"
"NO"
"Then we weren't getting married"
"FUCK YOU FRANK I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS" Jamia said and she picked up something and threw it at me but it missed and then she stormed out of the bus. Well that’s over with. I hope Gerard had a better reaction then I did.