I'm Not Okay Without You

Franks ignoring me and I met Seidee

Chapter 14

The tour ended and me and Frank went our separate ways. I didn't leave my house because I was afraid that I would see Frank and every time I saw him after the tour it broke my heart more and more. He moved on though. He already had another girlfriend. He loved her at least that’s what Mikey told me. After about 4 weeks of not leaving my house I finally left. I was walking around town. I hadn't really shaved since we got back so I now had a beard and I probably smelled to even though I took a shower yesterday. I went to the park and sat on a bench and just wished my life was over. I’m nothing without Frank. He's my best friend and He's my one true love or that’s what I think. A girl walked up to me and sat next to me.

"Gerard Way?"
"Yea" I said not even looking at her.
"Its me Seidee" Once I heard her name I looked at her and a smile came on my face. She wasn’t bad looking she was actually really hot.
"Hi"
"Wow! You have changed since I last saw a Picture of you"
"Yea well I haven’t been out since last month"
"Really. Why"
"I'm trying to not see Frank because I guess he has a new girl and he’s happy… I don’t want him to see how I've been"
"Why don't you just tell everyone your secret"
"I can't there’s no use anymore me and Frank aren’t together anymore"
"Well I think you should still tell everyone and then Maybe just maybe Frank will break it off with this new girl and come back to you"
"Do you think so"
"Yea I do and I hope he does I cant believe he is being a jerk though and not talking to you at all"
"Well its part of the deal"
"Yea which I think was stupid but whatever...You should clean yourself up and then tell someone your past with Frank." Seidee said and she kissed my cheek and walked away. I knew she was gonna be in my life. I was gonna keep her in my life she knew exactly what to say to me about this Frank situation.