I'm Not Okay Without You

Franks Thoughts

Chapter 2

I went and sat by Frank when I turned around to fix the seat cushions someone whistled. I turned back around and saw Ray he winked at me and I just smiled. Ray was cute but Frankie was the one for me. I looked at Frankie and he looked at me and he winked and smiled and then I lunged at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Dude wtf"
"Sorry" I said and jumped up and ran back to my bunk. Wow Please tell me that was a dream.

"Gerard" Frankie said walking back to were I was.
"Um...Yea"
"I Love you"
"What"
"I love you and I want to be with you"
"Ok this is a dream it has to be."
"No It definitely isn’t" Frank said and kissed me.

"GERARD hello is anyone in there" someone said and I blinked a couple times and saw that everyone was looking at me.
"What" I said
"You were day dreaming I think" Mikey said
"Oh yea I definitely was" And It was about Frankie.
" OOH was it about me" Bob said
"Oh yea I want you so bad Bob" I said laughing
"Well you know you want me I'm so Sexy" Bob said laughing
"Yes you are" Mikey said joining in the conversation. I felt like someone was staring at me the whole time we were joking around but I just shook it off.

Franks POV

Gerard came out from the back and he sat next to be and we looked at each other and I winked at him and smiled and then he just kept staring at me. He went into his own little world for a while.

"GERARD hello is anyone in there" I said waving my hand in front of his face. He blinked a few times.
"What" he said
"You were day dreaming I think" Mikey said
"Oh yea I definitely was" he said and he smiled. What was he day dreaming about?
" OOH was it about me" Bob said
"Oh yea I want you so bad Bob" Gerard said laughing
"Well you know you want me I'm so Sexy" Bob said laughing
"Yes you are"Mikey said joining in the conversation. I was looking at Gerard the whole time. For some reason I wanted to just kiss him right now. I think I like him. No No I can't he's one of my best friends and I have a girlfriend that I love. Maybe After I see her I'll feel more like myself.