I'm Not Okay Without You

My Little Problem

Chapter 19
Gerard’s POV

After a while Frank and Ally came back downstairs. I wonder what they were doing up there. I seriously hate Ally she’s stealing the man I love from me. He seems happy though. I decided to mess with his head and make him jealous If I could. I turned to Seidee and she looked at me and smiled and then I just leaned in and kissed her. We started making out and we were getting really into it. When Frank pulled Seidee off of me and climb on top of me and started kissing me. I was happy he still loved me. He wanted me. Just like I wanted him.

“Gerard”
“Yea” I said and I was snapped out of my little day dream.
“Um your um you have a problem” Seidee said and I looked down and saw that I was sticking up a bit.
“Shit sorry....um I was thinking of…..” I stopped and didn’t finish what I was saying.
“Oh ok” She said she knew that I was thinking about Frank. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye but I couldn’t really tell what his emotions were. I glanced back at Seidee.

“Can we leave now” I asked
“Yes please” She said and we got up and said goodbye to everyone and left. I took Seidee home and then went back to my house and took care of my problem and went to bed. God help me he probably knows that I still like him and that Seidee doesn’t mean anything to me. If he does then it’ll ruin my plan.