I'm Not Okay Without You

I Have To Confess

Chapter 20
Gerard’s POV

I fell asleep right when I got home. When I woke up I went downstairs and saw that someone had called my cell phone. I listened to the message and found out it was Ally.

Hey Gerard it’s me Ally I want you to know to leave Frank alone. He doesn’t like you anymore he loves me and were gonna get married. I see the way you looked at him last night. If you get in my way I will hurt you. Again Frank hates you and he doesn’t want anything to do with you. So stay away from him.

Frank couldn’t possible think that way. I know he still loves me. Fuck this I can’t play this game anymore. I can’t act like I don’t like him. I have to go see him. I grabbed my jacket and I got in my car and drove. I was driving to Franks. I wanted to know how he really felt. I had to know how he felt. I got to Franks within minutes and I made sure that Ally’s car wasn’t there. I got out and Went to the door. I was about to ring the bell when I heard screaming and things breaking. I glanced through the window and saw that Frank was destroying things. Is he mad at me? Is he pretending that those things are me? Maybe Ally was right. But I still have to ask him even if he is pissed at me. I rang the doorbell and in a few seconds Frank opened the door. I don’t think he was expecting me today.

“Hi Gerard” he said walking out a bit and shutting the door.
“Hi Frank I wanted to talk to you about ….Omg your hand it’s bleeding”
“Oh um it’s nothing really” he said and hid his hand.
“Frank do you hate me” I had to know now before I did anything stupid.
“No Gerard I don’t hate you….. “He said and then mumbled something that I couldn’t hear.
“What?”
“Oh nothing why did you ask?" he said
"Um.." should I tell him about Ally. " No reason Can I come in?” I asked
“Um…..” he doesn’t want me to come in because his house is a wreck now. Well maybe that was my imagination. Maybe he wasn’t throwing things around. Yea that’s right.