I'm Not Okay Without You

Confessions

Chapter 22

Gerard’s POV

I could tell it was Ally. Frank Wouldn’t let her in and so she was thinking there was a girl in here. Thank god Frank didn’t let her in otherwise there would be shit going down. I heard Frank yelling ally’s name. All I was thinking was just let her go who cares about her. A few seconds later Frank came back to me.

“So what where you going to say?”
“Oh Frank this is hard for me but I have to tell you before this goes any farther”
“Ok what is it?” He asked. God dammet I can’t tell him I just think I’m gonna get rejected now.
“Frank I am only using Seidee to get you jealous” I blurted out
“What? Why would you do that?” He had a look that I really couldn’t figure out. It looked like shock and anger and happiness at the same time.”
“I wanted to get you jealous….” I said then I mumbled at the end “Because you got me jealous”
“What was that?”
“What?” I said acting like I said nothing
“Never mind…..Gerard You did get me jealous and I was pissed most the time because first you said that you were just friends with Seidee and then you come over and she’s your girlfriend.”
“Frank you don’t know how happy that makes me”
“What that I was jealous of Seidee?”
“Yes” I said and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and got entry. We were making out for a while until I pushed him back against a wall. I started to take his shirt off when the door bell rang again.

“Fuck” I said breathing kinda hard.
“Just ignore it maybe they’ll leave” he said
“Ok” and just like that we went a started kissing again. The door bell kept ringing.

“Fuck I’m just going to get the door ok” I said and walked to the door and opened it. There Standing was Ally. Fuck that was really stupid of me to answer Frank’s door.

“Gerard What the hell are you doing here” She said
“Um helping Frank clean” I said
“I thought I told you to stay away from him”
“Frank invited me here so shut up you stupid whore”
“What did you just call me?”
“A whore” I said again
“Move you Fag” she said and pushed past me and ran to Frank. She said something to Frank and then she started to pull him up to the bedroom. Hey that’s what I’m supposed to be doing. Frank glanced at me and then he was gone. I shut the door and walked after them. I was outside the bedroom.

“Frank He likes you can’t you see it…So he has to know your mine and he can’t have you” she said and it was quiet. Frank was probably enjoying this. I didn’t care I wanted him and I know he doesn’t love Ally. I burst in the room and Ally stopped. She wasn’t wearing a shirt and Franks pants were off. He was only in his boxers.

“Bitch I don’t think he wants you” I said and Grabbed her and took her off of Frank. I grabbed her shirt and threw it at her.
“You better leave before I do worse”
“Frank your gonna let him do that to me” she said looking like she was about to cry. I looked at Frank and he was just sitting there looking hot. Come on Frank Just tell her to leave.

“Ally just leaves…me and Gerard were cleaning my apartment and you just think you can come here and make me have sex with you…. I have to clean my apartment it’s gonna start smelling funny” Frank lied and I glanced back at Ally and she had her shirt on already.

“Fine Frank but if he tries anything with you I swear I’ll kill him” She said
“Ally Me and Gerard are just friends”
“Fine bye” she said and walked out. Once I heard the door shut I looked at Frank.
“Stay here for a second” I said and walked out of the room and went to the door and locked it and then made sure the curtains were shut so Ally couldn’t spy on us. I walked back up to Frank’s room and he was still on the bed in his boxers.
“Thanks Gerard I really didn’t want to have sex with her”
“Well I didn’t want you having sex with her either” I said and I crawled on top of him and kissed him passionately again. When we took a breath I told him how I felt I don’t know if he heard it but I said it.
“Frank I love you” I said and kissed him again. This time we wouldn’t get interrupted.