I'm Not Okay Without You

Confessions Part 2

Chapter 22
Frank’s P.O.V.

“So what were you going to say?” I asked, walking back in.
“Oh, Frank, this is hard for me, but I have to tell you before this goes any further,” he said, obviously nervous about what he was about to say.
“Okay, what is it?” I replied in what I hoped was a reassuring voice.
“Frank, I’m only using Seidee to get you jealous,” he blurted out.
“What?” I had this odd mixture of feelings. It was like I was angry and shocked and… happy at the same time. “Why would you do that?”
“I wanted to get you jealous…” he answered, trailing off slightly, before adding something I couldn’t quite hear.
“What was that?” I asked, almost positive he wouldn’t repeat himself. Big surprise: he didn’t.
“What?” I almost glared. ‘You know perfectly well what…’
“Never mind,” I sighed. “Gerard, you did get me jealous, and I was pissed most of the time because first you said that you were just friends with Seidee and then you come over and she’s your girlfriend.” I felt the familiar dull, throbbing ache of need I’d had after Gerard and I had first broken up.
“Frank, you don’t know how happy that makes me,” he said, almost grinning.
“What? That I was jealous of Seidee?” I asked, almost angrily.
“Yes,” he answered. I was going to tell him off or something to that effect, but whatever protests I had were muffled by his lips on mine. I fell into the kiss easily and eagerly, moaning as his tongue slid along my bottom lip. He took that as his chance to let it slip into my mouth. He kept slipping his tongue in and out, teasing me. I groaned, feeling my pants becoming too tight for comfort. This went on for a while before he finally started taking my shirt off, trailing his hands down my sides and raising the hem of my shirt up. Just then the doorbell rang… again. My previous thought immediately entered my head again: DAMN TO THE DEPTHS WHOEVER INVENTED DOORBELLS!!!
“Fuck,” Gerard whispered, obviously sharing my thoughts. We were both panting slightly.
“Just ignore it; maybe they’ll leave,” I said, pushing my lips back onto his just after he whispered “Okay.”
The doorbell rang again… and again… and again.
“Fuck,” Gerard said again, exasperated. “I’m just going to get the door, okay?” he said before walking to the door and turning the knob. It revealed none other than Ally… again. Damn. Gerard probably shouldn’t have answered the door. They exchanged a couple of words I couldn’t quite make out.
“Move, you fag,” I heard Ally say as she pushed past Gerard and literally ran to me. “Come on, baby, let’s go somewhere a little more,” she paused to cast a glance over her shoulder at Gerard, “private.”
She began tugging me up to the bedroom. I looked over my shoulder at Gerard and almost burst out laughing at his hey!-I’m-supposed-to-be-sexing-him! expression.
“Ally, what the fuck was that message about?” I asked as she pulled off my pants and shirt before pulling off her belly-shirt. She began attempting to get me “hot” for her.
“Frank, he likes you. Can’t you see it? So he has to know you’re mine and he can’t have you,” she answered. I was silent, trying very, very hard not to burst out laughing.
Gerard opened the door just then. “Bitch, I don’t think he wants you,” he said. He grabbed her arm and pulled her away from me, then picked up her shirt and threw it at her. It hit her in the face, which looked very funny from my perspective.
“You better leave before I do worse,” Gerard warned. I practically snorted. ‘What could be worse than throwing a shirt at her?’
“Frank, you’re going to let him do that to me?” she asked, turning to me with fake tear-filled eyes. Gerard glanced at me. I was enjoying this situation very much. This was better than TV! Gerard gave me a get-her-out look.
“Ally, just leave,” I sighed. “Me and Gerard were just cleaning my apartment and you think you can come in here and make me have sex with you? I have to clean my apartment or it’s going to start smelling funny,” I said as Ally pulled on her shirt. Well… the apartment already smelled funny…
Gerard glanced back at her.
“Fine, Frank,” she began. “But if he tries anything with you I swear I will kill him.”
“Ally, me and Gerard are just friends,” I assured her in a slightly sarcastic tone.
“Fine. Bye,” she said, walking out and slamming the door behind her. Gerard gave me a sly look.
“Stay here for a second,” he said, walking out of the bedroom. I was sitting on my bed when he came back upstairs.
“Thanks, Gerard,” I said honestly. “I really didn’t want to have sex with her.” I suppressed a shudder at the thought.
“Well, I didn’t want you having sex with her either,” he said, crawling on top of me and beginning to kiss me passionately. I enjoyed the kiss so much that when my lungs began to burn I decided I could live without air as long as Gerard was with me. He, however, had different ideas. He pulled away to gulp in a breath.
“Frank, I love you,” he whispered breathily, beginning to kiss me again. My stomach lurched almost painfully in lust and surprise. I was in no position to say it back, as his lips were glued to mine again, but I would have in a heartbeat.

I think.