I'm Not Okay Without You

I'm Gonna Do It!

Chapter 23
Gerard’s POV

I started to take my clothes off. In A few seconds I was Undressed and only in my boxers. Me and Frank were kissing passionately. I started to have a trail of kisses going to the rim of his boxers. I started to tease him. My hands Went up and down his sides I guess he got sick of me doing that because soon he was on top. He started to tease me. His hands went down on my boxers and he stopped and kept kissing me leaving a trail of kisses like I did before. This time he went a tad bit further and that got me hard fast. His hands started to remove my boxers and the next thing I felt was his tongue on my member. It Felt so Right. He was licking and sucking at the same time.

“Frankie” I moaned God I wanted to have him so bad Right now. Within a few minutes I cam and now it was Frankie’s turn to get a blow job. I flipped him over and started on him again. I went all the way down to his member bye kissing through his boxers. He got hard fast. I quickly removed his boxers and Took him in my mouth I started to move my head back and forth and licking his member and he let out a moan a few times.

“Ger….Gerard”
I knew I was doing good once I heard that. Once We were done I crawled back up to him and kissed his lips and we laid there silent. I loved Frankie with all my heart and I knew that now. I sat up and looked at him. He just did his smirk and I fell into pieces again. Man I loved that smirk.

“Frank I’m gonna do it”
“Do what” he asked confused
“I’m going to tell the world about what we used to be”
“Are you really gonna do it” It sounded like he was surprised that I was actually ok to actually say anything.
“Yea I Love you Frank and if all I have to do is tell the world that I love you and I’m bi then so be it. I’ll do it” I said smiling.
“Are you actually ready to do that?”
“Hell yea Frank I love you….. don’t you love me?”