I'm Not Okay Without You

I Do Love Him

Chapter 23
Frank’s POV

Gerard stripped until he was only wearing boxers before slamming his lips into mine again. He pulled his mouth away from mine, kissing along my jaw line before moving to my neck and biting lightly. I moaned, arching my back slightly. I could feel him grin against my skin. He moved away from my neck, kissing a line down my chest toward my boxers. He stopped at the rim and I groaned, begging him for more. He trailed a feather light touch up and down my sides. I tired of this quickly and rolled us over, straddling him. I kissed him again, brushing my hand over his member. He moaned as I began to trail kisses down his chest, like he had done to me. I slid his boxers down, pulling them off his legs. Gerard had his eyes closed in pure pleasure. I grinned and pressed my tongue to the top of his member, then took all of him into my mouth, working his shaft up and down.
“Frankie…” he moaned. I grinned and slowly increased the pace as he began thrusting into my mouth. Next thing I knew Gerard was coming into my mouth. I swallowed his seed, not stopping until he was totally spent. As soon as my mouth left him he flipped us over. He slid down to my boxers and kissed me through them, causing me to groan in want of more. He slid my boxers off and took me into his mouth. No matter how many times I’d been fucked, nothing compared to Gerard. I moaned as he began working my shaft with his mouth, licking and sucking and… Oh God.
“G—Gerard,” I moaned. I arched off the bed, saying his name again as I came. He milked me until I was spent, then crawled up to me again. We laid in silence for a few minutes. Gerard propped himself up on hi elbow, looking down at me. I smirked at him, waiting for him to say something, or, better yet, do something.
“Frank, I’m going to do it,” he said.
“Do what?” I asked in utter confusion.
“I’m going to tell the world about what we used to be,” he replied smoothly. I hadn’t expected that at all.
“Are you really going to do it?” I said, surprised.
“Yeah,” he said. “I love you, Frank, and if all I have to do is tell the world that I love you and I’m bi, then so be it. I’ll do it.” I stared at him for a moment, astonished.
“Are you ready to do that, though?”
“Hell yeah, Frank. I love you.” He paused for a minute expecting me to say something back. I tried, but my mouth had suddenly gone dry and I couldn’t speak. “Don’t you love me?” he asked, sounding scared. I wanted to yell, ‘OF COURSE I LOVE YOU!’ but my voice had suddenly left me.
“Y-yeah.” Oh shit. Was that a stutter? I fucking stuttered?! I winced, looking up at Gerard, almost pleading him with my eyes not to flip out and leave because I had tripped over the word. He looked confused, as if he didn’t know what to say. I had stuttered, after all. You can’t stutter when telling someone you love them. Then it sounds like you’re lying. I wasn’t lying… was I? No! Of course I wasn’t lying! I love him! That’s why I wanted to be with him so bad! That’s why I was angry that Seidee was his girlfriend! Right? Right?! Yeah!
“I love you, Gerard,” I said again, my voice stronger this time. He still had that confused look on his face. I pulled him down toward me and whispered in his ear, “I fucking love you, Gerard Arthur Way, and I would do anything to be with you.” I pulled him down and kissed him, feeling him smile against my lips.