I'm Not Okay Without You

Frank Is So....Mine!

Chapter 24
Gerard’s POV

Frank scared the shit out of me. When he answered me he stuttered. Does he not love me anymore? Well I guess I knew that was gonna come. Then he started talking again. But I had the same hurt look. I tried to get it off but it wouldn’t go away. Frank Pulled me down and he whispered in my ear.
“I fucking love you Gerard Arthur Way and I would do anything to be with you” That made me happy and I smiled when he pulled me down and our lips connected again. I would have deepened the kiss if my phone didn’t ring. I looked at it and saw that Seidee was calling me.
“Hold on one sec” I said and got up out of the bed and answered the phone.

“Hello”
“Hey Gerard what’s up”
“Not much just hanging out with Frank right now”
“Oh so did you guys.. You know have sex”
“Maybe”
“YAY!!! So does that mean were over and you and Frank are together.”
“Well me and you are over. Thanks for helping me Get Frank jealous it totally worked”

“Hey” Frank said
“Oops sorry” I said smiling

“Oh did I interrupt something”
“Sort of we were just kissing not much”
“Oh sorry go back to what you were doing before”
“K thanks bye”
“Bye” she said and hung up.

“Ok sorry bout that”
“Was that Seidee?” Frank asked
“Yea and she’s happy that we did what we did”
“Oh ok” he said smiling
“Now where were we?”
“Right about here” Frank said and came closer to me but before he could get his lips on mine his phone rang. Probably Ally.

“Ahh Hold on” he said and answered his phone. He walked out of the room and then I sat on the bed my member was getting hard every second that I thought of Frank. Frank walked back into the room.

“Who was that?”
“Ally” He stated
“What she say?”
“Nothing really she just hung up on me”
“Why?”
“Cause I broke up with her”
“Oh Really” I said smiling now. Now Frank could be all mine again. I got up off the bed and kiss him on the lips.