I'm Not Okay Without You

Me On TRL

Chapter 25
Gerard’s Pov

I Wanted Frank so badly right now but I had to contain myself. I wanted to do what I promised to Frank a long time ago before we do anything again. I stopped kissing Frank after a while and got completely dressed again. He looked confused.

“Frank I’m going to take care of something and then we can pick this up again”
“Ok how long will it take”
“I don’t know it all depends if I can find someone”
“Ok but be careful ok”
“I will nothings gonna happen to me” I said and kissed him and then left the room.

“Gerard!” I stopped and turned to see frank popping out of his room.
“Yea”
“Please call me if anything happens ok”
“Ok frank why are you so worried” I asked he started to scare me. he was acting like there was someone trying to kill me or something.
“Oh nothing I just want to be safe”
“Ok Frank I’ll be back as soon as I can” I said and left. I hopped in my car and drove to Trl Even though yes that was rather far to go but I had to do this. A few hours later I was at Trl I walked in and went to one of the producers and talked to them about letting me go on air. They were going to let me. So I called Frank. He answered.

“Gerard are you ok”
“Yes Frank I’m ok now turn on your TV to Trl ok”
“Ok why”
“Oh you’ll see…hey I got to go but watch it please I’ll call you later bye” I said and hung up. In a few seconds I would be on TV about to tell the world about me and what me and frank used to be.

“Ladies and gentlemen Gerard Way” I heard and I walked out to the crowd a smile on my face.
“Gerard had just stopped by and he wanted to tell us something about the band” Damian said I just nodded.

“Hey guys and girls um I have had this on my chest for a while and I’m finally do this for the one I love. It has to be done……. Ok if you all remember a few months ago me and Frank were caught on tape making out on stage and off even though the off stage wasn’t us. I wanted to clear things up. At that time me and frank were going out. I am bi and so is Frank but we broke up cause I was afraid to let everyone know how I felt. But I wanted to make Frank proud and show him I could do this and I meant it when I made that deal.” I stoped and just looked around. Then there was a scream and everyone was clapping.

“Wow! Gerard that must have taken a lot of courage to come on TV and tell everyone something like that.”
“Yea but now I don’t have to act like nothing was wrong”
“So are you and Frank gonna go out now”
“I don’t know maybe maybe not we will find out later.”
“Oh…We have a caller ...go ahead caller”

“Gerard… I’m so proud of you and when you get back we will celebrate and yes Gerard we will go out” I knew it was frank. I smiled and everyone awed. “Now baby come home to me” He said and I smiled.

“Well I guess I gotta go” I said smirking
“K bye Gerard thanks again for dropping by.” Damian said and I basically ran out of trl and to the car. I saw that frank was calling me. I answered.

“Babe I can’t believe you did that on TV” He said
“Well I had to”
“I’m so fucking proud of you”
“Thanks I can’t believe you called them”
“Well I wanted everyone to know what we were” he said and I just smiled
“Ok I’ll be back in a few hours so I’ll call you when I’m in town.”
“Ok bye babe” he said and we hung up. I got back to town and called frank and left a message. Who knew that when I got to Franks he wouldn’t be alone.