I'm Not Okay Without You

Are They Getting Together Now????

Chapter 4
Gerard's POV

so I started walking when I heard my name being called. I turned and saw a girl.

"Gerard my name is Riley and I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan and I hope ya keep rocking with the music"
"Um thanks Riley"
"K well I gotta go but I just wanted to tell you that."
"Ok" I said and she left. After she left I turned back and kept walking farther and farther away from the bus. I walked to a forest type place and I just sat at the trunk of a tree and starting thinking of what might happen between me and Frank.

"Gerard"
I looked up to see Frankie
"Frankie what are you doing here"
"Well I wanted to talk to you"
"Frank I'm sorry about before. That kiss wasn’t just a kiss for me it meant the world to me" I said
"I know Gerard you were just trying to calm me down"
"Yea something like that"
"You know you didn’t need to do that"
"Well I don’t want you to be uncomfortable around me"
"I wasn’t uncomfortable I was confused but now I'm not"
"What do you mean you were but now your not"
"Gerard I want to be with you. But I don’t want to tell anyone that I’m..well you know"
"That your bi that’s fine neither do I"
"So what do we do then" Frank asked
"We can still go out with our girlfriends until we feel ready to tell everyone... ok"
"Ok" Frank said and leaned in and kissed me. We broke apart and we were both smiling. I never thought that me and Frankie would ever be together. I'm blissfully happy now.