I'm Not Okay Without You

The Girls Are Here

Chapter 5
Gerard's POV

We walked around for a while and then finally decided to go back to the bus. When we got there there was a surprise for us. Both of our Girlfriends were there. Jamia and Kat. Kat ran to me and kissed me and Jamia did the same to Frank. I really wanted more time with Frank but now that the girls were here we wouldn't be able to. Frank and Jamia walked into the back and shut the door. Well we know what’s gonna happen now. I grabbed Kat by the hand and took her outside. We went and got some food. We talked about how we had been doing for the past few weeks. We went and ate and went back to the bus. No one was there so we just sat and watched TV. I really didn’t want to do anything but Kat really missed me and she wanted to have sex. We got up and went into the back and got in my bunk. We started fooling around until we heard something then we stopped.

"I think Gerard likes you Frankie I mean he looked really pissed that I was here."
"Jamia were best friends"
"So doesn’t mean he doesn’t have feelings for you"
"He doesn’t and plus he would tell me"
"Frank do you like Gerard"
"Yes I do but as a friend" damn that hurt even though I know he’s just covering up cause he doesn’t want anyone to know about us just yet.
"Are you sure"
"I'm positive your the one I love"
"Aww" Jamia said and it got sort of quiet and Kat and I got dressed and quietly got out of the bunk area and went back to the front of the bus.

"Gerard do you like Frank more than a Friend"
"No Kat"
"Ok well cause I agree with Jamia when you and Frank walked in you just looked like you wanted to kill her and same with Frank but it was more of to me"
"Wait he was giving you dirty looks" I said pretending to get mad
"Yea you didn’t see it"
"No but he’s gonna get it now." I said and stood up and walked to the bunks.

"FRANK GET YOUR BUT OUT OF THE BUNK NOW" I said sounding mad and he popped his head out and smiled at me and him and jamia both got out with clothes on.
"What"
"Where you giving Kat mean looks?"
"No Why"
"Well she says you did"
"Well I didn’t but what about you where you giving Jamia mean looks"
"No why would I"
"Because you like Frank" Jamia piped in
"I like Frank as a friend and that’s it"
"Right"
"Jamia don’t do this to him" Frank said
" Fine" she said
"Frank If I find out you give my girl death glares I’m coming after you"
"Fuck you Gerard" Frank said and I swung at him and actually hit him. Jamia screamed and Frank jumped up and attacked me and then Jamia ran out of the room. I turned Frank so his back was to the door and I pinned him against the door making it close. He was trying to move but he couldn't and I just leaned down and kissed him. We broke apart and he just had a confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry about punching you I meant to miss but that really didn’t happen"
"What was that for then"
"I wanted to have a little alone time with ya really quick"
"Oh well in that case" Frank said and then he pushed me hard against the door and kissed me hard on the lips. We were making out for awhile and then we finally broke apart and opened the door to two very confused girls.

"So are you guys ok we heard a few hits on the door and then it got quiet for a while" Kat said
"Oh we stopped fighting and talked it out"
"Oh"
"Were sorry if it seemed like we were giving you mean glares" we both said
"Its cool just don’t do it again" the girls said. Thank god they didn’t know what me and Frank were really doing in the back.