I'm Not Okay Without You

Moving Or Not

Chapter 31

Gerards POV

The next day when i got up i felt like i was gonna suffocate. I turned around but it was more of a struggle and i saw that frank was clinging to me. How can he be so strong while sleeping.

"Frank" I whispered
"No dont touch him" Frank was talking in his sleep.
"Frank" I said again trying to get my voice back.
"I'll kill you i swear i will...Get away!" he grabbed me tighter.
"Frank!" I said louder and his grip on me loosened. He was sweating.
"Frank wake up babe" I started playing with his hair. I saw his eyes flutter open.

"Hey" I said smiling
"Hey"
"you know you were squeezing me"
"Oh ...sorry" the thing is i thought it was really cute.
"Its ok" all i was thinking was how i loved him so much and i wont let anything happen to him.
"So Greard...." he paused and sighed " this is kinda bothering me but now that your better are we gonna move or no?"
"Oh" Wow i totaly had forgotten that we decided we where gonna move. "um if ya want to" I finished
"Well i dont know i havent seen Ally at all so i think that we can stay" he said and thats what i was worried about. But i didnt want him to know that i had seen Ally.
"Ok thats fine" I said sighing thinking that we would never get away from this chick.
"Whats wrong"
"Nothing" i said shooting up and getting out of bed. I quickly made my way down the stairs and ran into the kitchen and made some coffee. I was waiting for the coffee to get made when i felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and bam there was frank so freaking close to me. He scared the shit out of me.

"God frank" i said breathing heavily
"oops sorry" he said laughing
"Not funny"
"Yes it was"
beep the coffee was done.

"Coffee!" Frank yelled and grabbed for it. Frank poured the coffee for both of us and he handed mine to me.
"Thanks"
"Your welcome" he took a sip of his coffee. "so whats wrong" he finally asked after a while.
"Nothing just bored with this town" I lied
"Me too but we can always find things to do" he said and winked
"ooo Frankie you naughty boy"
"What i was saying we can torture the guys" he said seriously
"Oh" i said dully kinda bumbed out. Frank burst out laughing
"Just kidding babe of coarse we can do what you thought i was saying thats what i meant too"