I'm Not Okay Without You

The Black Abyss

Chapter 32
Gerards POV

After mine and Franks hot sex I was exsausted. I didnt want to lose him for anything. I had already lost him once and it will never happen again. After Frank was asleep I went to take a shower. After the shower I went to the kitchen and made some food. I ate it and then went for a walk. I left a note for Frankie telling him that there was food in the fridge and that I went for a walk. I was walking when I heard someone scream. I didnt know who it was so I ran towards the direction. When I got to the park there was Ally smiling at me.

"So Gerard you come to help this poor little kid" she said pointing to not a little kid at all but Mikey.
"Ally this is between you and me not him leave him out of this"
"Oh Gerard if only I could." she pulled out a gun. What the hell where does she get these stupid things. I slowly walked closer to her but she turned the gun to me.
"If you take another step I swear to god I'll kill you"
"Ally what do you want me to do" I said stopping in my tracks
"I just want Frank and once your out of the picture I can have him back"
"Gerard I'm scared" Mikey said and I looked at him. He was bleeding
"Ally didn't it seem like Frank never really wanted to be with you"
"No he told me he loved me everyday"
"Thats not true" Mikey said
"Shut up Mikey" she said and turned the gun to him
"Ally stop if you kill Mikey you'll go to jail"
"Right thats if they can catch me" she said and I took another step forward and she saw and then I heard the gun go off. She ran off and Mikey got up from the ground and ran to me.
" Gerard are you ok"
"Mikey ..I Love you I do and tell Frank I'll always be with him" I was saying this like it was my last time to see him. Like I was dying cause the next thing I knew it all went black.

I woke up in a coffin or so I think. So I'm really dead. I cant believe this I lost my life and now I can never see Frank or Mikey or Ray or Bob again. I start to move around and the casket falls over and I fall out. Everyone is staring at me. I stand up and walk over to Frank and kiss him passionately. Until I hear another gun fire and I fall to the ground again. Frank kneels down and kisses me one last time and I look up to see why hes leaving me and I see Ally. He's letting that bitch kill me again and he goes to her. Mikey is just standing next to me crying. This cant be real it just cant be. I keep hearing things. Then it goes black and I'm back into the darkness.

"Gerard sweety I need you to be ok please wake up" I heard I tried to get out of the black abyss that I'm in.
"Gerard please.... I cant live with out you" I know the sound of that voice its Franks. I try to talk but nothing comes out. He's crying now. All I want to do is hold him close to me.
"Mikey what happened tell me the truth why the hell did he get shot"
"Cause he was trying to save me from Ally and she shot him" Shit I have to be asleep thats why ok. But fuck Frank knows about Ally now. All I want to do now is get out of the bed and hit Mikey for telling him.
"So that bitch shot Gee cause why"
"He would be out of the picture and she could be with you"
"She's a fucking phsyco bitch" he said and then I couldnt hear anything. I Hate this all I see is black and black. I am in a black abyss.