I'm Not Okay Without You

Saying Goodbye Is Hard To Do When You Love Someone

Chapter 38
Gerards POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I was still in the bed. I sat up and looked around for frank. He was not there. I started to move when my chest started to hurt. I was trying to hold back the screams that were threatening to come out. I squeezed my eyes shut and started breathing slowly. Finally the pain subsided and i opened my eyes and frank ran into the room. once he saw i was up he froze for like a second then ran to me and tackeld me with a hug.

"I thought I was losing you" frank said
"What happened" I asked becasue i really didnt remember what happened i just remember me and frank kissing and that was it.
"You blacked out i guess cause your up now but you stopped moving and responding i started freaking out. and i ran to get the phone to call for help"
"So I wasnt out long?"
"No like a couple minutes"
"Frank somethings wrong"
"What" he asked and he looked scared
"Ive been getting this pain in my chest lately and it hurst so bad i cant handle it" I decided that the one i love should know about how im feeling.
"what do you mean?"
"Well you know when i was screaming in the hospital"
"Yea"
"Well its cause i felt this sharp pain in my chest and i coulldnt handle it. I thought it was just what i would feel for a few days."
"Gerard lift up your shirt" he said and i did as he said. which revieled a nice big black mark where i was shot.
"Gee we have to get you to the hospital this is not suppose to be like this" frank ran out of the room and came back with a wash cloth. I really dont think that this will wash off. He cleaned up the crusties that started to form around the stickes.
"SHIT!" i said as the pain came back.
"Ok thats it were going right now" Frank said and he helped me up and we went to the car and drove to the hospital. We got there and we showed the nurse the blackness and she put us in a room imediatley and then a few minutes later the doctor came in and took a look and then left the room. I was getting scared what the hell is happening to me. We waited 10 minutes then the doctor and a nurse came in.

"Mr. Way we have to get you into surgery as soon as possible"
"What the hell is wrong" I snapped
"The wound from your shot has been infected. Its actually been infected since you got shot"
"Why didnt you take care of it soon then" Frank snapped
"We thought his body would fight off the infection"
"If he dies your gonna die asshole" frank screamed
"Frank Calm down.." I said looking at frank he was furious with this doctor as it was. " Ok so what do you plan on doing"
"We have to open the wound again and scrap all the incefted cells out and we might have to take some skin we dont know how far it has spread yet" The doctor said
"Ok then can we please hurry up"
"Yes we are going to prep now and well be back soon" the doctor said and left. Once the door was shot i took franks hand in mine.
"Frank if something happens to me you have to move on ok. And i'll need you to keep an eye out for mikey he screws up sometimes." I said
"Yea like the heater in the bathtub"
"Yea" I said laughing "Or the fork in the toaster"
"Hes such a little kid....ok gerard ill do that for you....." he stopped then continued " but you are going to come back to me... I know you gerard you will stay for everyone that loves you and would be different if you werent here"
"Ill try" i said and the doctor came back in
"Are you ready" he asked
"Yes" i said quickly and then looked at frank
"I Love you so much"
"I love you too" he said and kissed me then i left the room and went to surgery. I will get out of this i will be ok. I will come back to Mikey and Bob and Ray and expecially Frank. We got into the room and right away they gave me the sleeping gas. I fell asleep within 10 seconds. Ill get up i know i will.