I'm Not Okay Without You

A Fight For No Realy Reason

Chapter 41
Gerards POV

I finally got out of the hospital and frank stayed with me everyday which i shouldnt be more happy about. Finally we started touring. We were all happy. But one day at a concert i got pissed at Frank. After the show we started fighting.

"You like what Ally did don't you?" I screamed
"no! Why would i want that?"
I saw you looking at her!"
"When?" he sounded confused
"While we were playing she waved to you and you smiled and went back to playing!"
"I don't think I saw Ally. I think your losing your fucking mind!"
"I am not" And thats when it happened. I punched Frank and walked out of the bus. I walked around for a bit till i calmed down and realized she couldn't be here were halfway away from Jersey to California were in Missouri for crying out loud. I walked back to the bus and Ray was sitting there watching TV. I started to walk towards the bunks.

"He's not here." Ray said
"Where'd He go?"
"For a walk he was hiding his face though"
"Oh...Where was he walking?"
"Around the buses."
"Thanks." I said and left i walked towards the other buses. I saw Frank walking.

"Frank!" I screamed and he turned around. He had a black eye. I can't believe i did that to the man i love. He didn't say anything he just looked at me. I went to tell him i was sorry but he opened his beautiful mouth and started talking. Maybe I should tell him that I am paranoid that might explain somethings. God What is he going to say to me?