I'm Not Okay Without You

He's Too Cute For Words

Chapter 43
Franks POV
I woke up to see Gerard asleep next to me.
“Noo! Get away …… PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He jumped up
“Gerard you ok?” I asked a bit worried
“Yea I think…Theres no penguins here are there?”
“Haha no there isn’t”
“Good I was getting attacked by evil penguins for my fish that I had gotten out of the lake”
“Gerard I love you” I said still laughing at him.
“Thanks and I love you too” He said and kissed me and then got up and went to the bathroom. I laid there listening to him sing while he took a shower. He was too cute for words. I think at times like this that we’ll be together come what ever and no one else can tell us who we are and what we do. I Love him to death and if I lost him I think I would go nuts. Finally the singing in the bathroom stopped and the shower was done and Gerard walked out. He was just in his boxers. God so tempting.
“So I think the guys are gonna wonder if we are still alive” Gerard said breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Yea they might think we killed eachother or something.” I said laughing
“Frankie….” Gerard said and I looked at him and his lips connected with mine and he ran his lip along my bottom lip and I let him in and the kiss was depend.
“Frankie I’m sorry…. For what I put you through…” he said between breaths.
“don’t be I love you and That’s how its gonna stay” I said and reconnected our lips. He was my everything and I know I would love him forever. One thing is left now…Ally all we have to do is make sure shes out of the picture for good