I'm Not Okay Without You

Evil Penguins!

Chapter 44

Gerard's POV

After I woke up from me terrible dream with those Evil penguins I hoped in the shower and started singing. I was clearing my head. Which in turn made me think of how much I hurt Frank. After I finished my shower I walked back out of the room and stood looking at Frank. God how could I make him hurt so much. I saw the look in his eyes and I knew what he wanted to do. We couldn't do it right now so I had to do something.
“So I think the guys are gonna wonder if we are still alive” I said
“Yea they might think we killed each other or something.” Frank said laughing after he said that It made me feel worse.
“Frankie….” I started and he looked at me and I pushed my lips to his and I ran My tongue along his bottom lip and he let me in and the kiss was depend.
“Frankie I’m sorry…. For what I put you through…” I said between breaths.
“Don’t be I love you and That’s how its gonna stay” He said and I knew he was feeling the same way I was feeling. We were in a hot make out session when My phone rang. I grunted and pulled away from Frank to see who was calling me. It was Mikey.

"Who is it" Frank asked
"Mikey"
"Answer it"
"OK" I said and answered the phone before Mikey hung up. "Hey Mikes Whats up?"
"Where are you guys?" Mikey asked
"Were at a hotel"
"OK well you guys need to get here or tell us where you are and we'll come get you guys"
"Why whats going on" I said getting off of Frank.
"The bus is leaving soon"
"Mikey you guys wont leave without us"
"That's not what the bus drivers saying"
"Fine well be there in 15 minutes ok"
"OK hurry please" He said and hung up.

"God dammit" I said frustrated
"What is it babe"
"We gotta go cause the bus driver is gonna leave us if were not there soon"
"He can't do that"
"That's exactly what I said"
"Well then lets go and maybe we can get a new bus driver" Frank suggested
"Yea but I think we'll be stuck with him for a while...Well just until the end of the tour."
"Yea but that's to long" Frank said as we walked out of the room
"I know babe but we're gonna have to deal, Hey at least we can keep ourselves occupied with each other." I said smiling and grabbing his hand
"Gerard your thinking naughty things are you?" Frank asked
"Oh yea baby I want you right now....but god damn that bus driver"
"Oh Gee don't worry we've got loads of time for us" He said kissing me on the lips and then we left the hotel room and got in a cab and went to the bus and delt with the stupid bus driver.