I'm Not Okay Without You

We Could Be Together In The End

Chapter 47
Frank’s POV

So Gerard’s phone rang and he answered it. I went and got something to drink and started to drink and just stood there listening.
“ Lenny what’s wrong…. What?!?!?!?” what the hell was going on. I hope Lenny was ok.
“SHIT!” Gerard continued this had to be bad. “ Yea Ok come back and well get a better plan” Gerard got off the phone and threw is phone at the wall. I just looked at him worried as hell.
“What’s Wrong Gee?” I asked
“Ally Got away!”
“Fuck!”
“Yea and one of Lenny’s guys is dead and she hit Lenny on the head when he was checking on the guy.”
“Damn!” this couldn’t get any worse.
“He’s on his way back”
“Oh ok” And while we waited I decided I would go to the bathroom. I was thinking what the hell are we going to do about Ally she was out of control! I went to the bathroom then When I walked out I got a surprise there was Ally with a gun pointed at Gerard and he was backed up against the wall Shit she’s going to kill him
“Ally…Don’t do anything stupid” I tried to acted calm even though I was freaking out on the inside.
“Oh your right frank I would be stupid to kill Gerard first” she said and turned the gun at me.
’fuck I’m going to die’
“Don’t hurt him!” Gerard screamed And I Saw Ally pull the trigger and I heard the bang and then I felt the bullet go into my body. It didn’t make a noise. All I remember next was falling to the ground I laid there going in and out of consiousness when I fetl Gerard next to me I saw him then heard another gun shot and I kept my eyes closed this time thinking Ally had shot Gerard and then I blacked out. I think I’m dying. What’s the point if I live Gerard’s dead and I rather be with him than alone on this world. All of a sudden I got a jolt of energy and I opened my eyes to the bright room I was in. I looked around and saw no one shit I had lived and Gerard wasn’t around me. I started to cry a bit thinking I hated life. Then I thought wait how the hell did I get here I thought it was just me and Gerard. Then the bathroom door opened and out walked Gerard. I smiled and couldn’t believe that he was alive.
“Gerard!” I screamed
“Frankie!” he said running over to me and hugging me.
“What happened? I thought Ally shot you!”
“No She was going to but Lenny shot her before she could shoot me.”
“Oh thank god” I swear I would kill myself to be with him. Only problem was there was more shit to go down before me and Gerard could be completely happy