I'm Not Okay Without You

Will It Ever End?

Chapter 48
Gerard’s POV

I stayed at the hospital with Frank through it all. I never left his side. All I wanted was for him to get better and come home with me. And Finally after about 5 days Frank went home with me. We were happy the whole Ally thing was over. But I felt like there was something wrong. One Night when me and Frankie got back home from a night out there was a note.

Gerard and Frank,
You may think I’m gone but I’m not I’m still out there and you will die trust me dolls you can’t get rid of me that easy. If anything I’ll die after you die! Watch out cause I’m coming for you very soon!
Ally


I looked at Frank and saw the horror in his eyes. He looked up at me and I saw that his eyes were glossy. I know how he feels We thought we were done with Ally but we aren’t. I let go of Frank and walked over to the phone and Called the cops. This was it I was done with her she was getting on my nerves.

“Hello this is the Newark Police” A lady said
“Hi I wanted to know if a cop could come to my house?”
“Why sir” she sounded familiar
“I need protection and I was wondering if one of them could help me”
“What kind of protection?” Shit it was Ally I could tell….. I looked to frank and told him to come here with my pointer finger.
“From a killer” I said and put her on speaker so Frank could hear her.
“Ok sir who do you think is going to kill you?” The lady said
“A girl who can’t get over her ex that I’m dating”
“Ok sir will have someone there in a few minutes” She was about to hang up
“Oh ma’am nevermind the police are already here”
“Oh ok” she said and hung up. This was going to be bad

“Frank we need to move!”
“Yea I know we need to get away asap”
“Lets tell the guys were moving….. New York is hard to find people how bout there” I said thinking quickly
“Yea that sounds good and Mikey already is moving there so it wont be so bad”
“Good! Lets go tell the guys now” I said and we quickly made our way to the car and drove to Ray’s house where Ray and Bob and Mikey were. Little did we know we didn’t have much time left to move cause by the time we got back to our house Ally was there waiting for us.