I'm Not Okay Without You

Ally's Visit

Chapter 48
Franks POV

After a while of Hanging out with the guys and telling them that we were going to be moving we finally went home. But when we got there the door was open. I didn’t want Gerard going in first. Lucky for me Gerard had walked a little bit behind me so I made it look like I opened the door and I walked in. I kept Gerard a good distance behind me and I walked to the living room where She Was. She looked up and I stopped and pushed Gerard back a bit so he was out of the way. I walked in a bit more so she could see only me.

“Ally how the hell are you still Alive” I almost yelled
“Oh Frankie Pooh are you scared that I didn’t die” she said making me mad with that stupid nickname she gave me.
“No I’m Pissed I want you out of mine and Gerard’s Life!” I screamed
“Oh Frank you think I was stupid to get near you guys without some type of protection” she said calmly
“What kind of Protection?”
“Bullet Proof Vest!” she said smirking
“Fuck You Ally you can’t kill us you’ll end up in jail!”
“I don’t Care Frank! I loved you and you ripped out my heart and stomped on it and stabbed it and hurt me so bad when you went to Gerard! Wasn’t I good enough for you?” She was screaming
“Ally I’m Sorry but I never really loved you. Didn’t you realize that?”
“No Frank because she always said you loved me. I was obviously wrong” She pulled something out of her pocket. Please don’t kill me. I was thinking. Ally walked towards me and handed me something.
“What’s this?” I asked looking at this tiny picture that she handed me
“This is your kid” she said
“What?” I asked shocked
“Yea Frank I’m 2 months pregnant and I found that out just a few days ago” she was crying now. Shit I felt bad now we can’t hurt her while she’s caring a baby.
“Frank what am I suppose to tell my parents. Were not even married and you know my parents don’t like sex before marriage”
“I don’t know” Shit that is just fucked up. I can’t be the father I just can’t be.
“Well Frank why don’t you do the right thing and marry me since it is your child!” she screamed and fell to the floor. I stood there. Thinking. Then I finally talked.
“How bout this Ally we’ll wait till the kids born and if it really is my kid then I’ll marry you” I said hoping to god it wasn’t my kid.
“Ok!” she said getting up and wiping her tears away, and walking out the door. Gerard walked into the room.
“Frank why’d you say that!” Gerard said
“Cause if it is my kid I don’t want it growing up with out me in its life”
“Frank you can be in its life with out getting married to her!” he was getting mad now
“Gerard I’m doing the right thing!!!!” I screamed and walked out of the living room and went to our room. I laid down and just was thinking. He would do the same thing too if it was his child. I don’t know why he is being an ass to me about this whole thing. I fell asleep not long after and just let my world float around me till morning came and the sun woke me up. But lucky me no Gerard. I don’t know why he always takes things to the next level I was only doing things the way they should be. I didn’t break up with him. Were still together even if the kid is mine. I don’t care if its cheating and she better know that when the time comes…..unless Gerard leaves me for this. I would die if he did.