I'm Not Okay Without You

Finding Out The Truth

Chapter 49
Franks POV

So Gerard was gone all day and yes I was worried. I didn’t know what was going on with him. But when I went to get food and go on a walk I ran into Ally.

“Oh hey Frank” she said smiling weakly what the hell was going on with her. First she wants to kill me and Gerard and now that she thinks she pregnant with my kid she doesn’t She’s going out of her mind!
“Hey Ally how are you”
“I’ve been better” she said and again smiled weakly like she wasn’t happy bout her decision on something. Or maybe she realizes what she put me and Gerard through the past 2 years.
“Um Frank I have a question?” she said taking me out of my thoughts
“yea what is it”
“Well would you go with me to the doctors next week?”
“Why?”
“Well they said to bring the father”
“Oh well then I guess I will then”
“K thank you” she said and gave me a hug.
“Your welcome but I have to go now cause Gerards waiting for me at home” I lied
“Oh ok bye then” she said and I walked away. I actually just went to the library to see if there were any new books out that I haven’t read and then I sort of just wondered onto the computer to check my emails. When I got on there was a few messages non from Gerard. So I just checked them. One was from the girl that Was “with” Gerard when he was trying to get me jealous.

Frank,
I know you may hate me for the whole Gerard thing but you have to understand we are just friends and that’s all we ever would be if you haven’t noticed I’m sort of crushing on Mikey but he doesn’t even notice me really plus he lives in New York now so that sucks. Anyways I wanted to let you know that I was talking Ally the one you used to date well I saw her a couple of weeks ago and She felt comfortable with telling me what she was going to do . She said since Gerard had broken my heart that we should try and get you two separated and I just wanted to know what she was doing so I said yea lets do it and well somethings she came up with are fucked up. Like one she might fake a pregnancy to get you to marry her and then you would be with her and I could have Gerard. Then she said that maybe she’ll get a guy to get her pregnant and then you will think its yours and just stay with her. Frank you need to be careful if she comes into you life again you have to watch out I don’t want you or Gerard hurting Cause I love you guys like you were my own family. I’ll keel you posted on what I find out from Ally though.
Seidee


I knew it Ally isn’t pregnant with my child. OO is she in for a big surprise. I replied back to Seidee.

Seidee,
Thanks for telling me that I really needed to know that lucky me she just told me yesterday she was pregnant with my kid. I told her after the kid was born If it was truly mine I would marry her. So that’s that but still I thank you for telling me that way I can prepare myself according to. Oh I’ll tell Mikey when I see him next that we need to go see you. Just for the record I don’t hate you I may have been jealous of you a while ago but that was it. Keep in touch and I’ll make sure Mikey talks to you soon. I gotta go but I’ll talk to ya later
Love
Frankie


The rest of the mail was junk so I deleted it and got off and went back home. When I got there Gerard was there sitting in the living room. I went and sat next to him and he started talking right away. On the way home I decided I wasn’t going to tell Gerard anything seidee said just cause I can fight this on my own.

“Frank I’m sorry for how I was yesterday I was just worried about losing you”
“Gerard! Don’t worry you wont lose me. Even if the kid is mine I’m going to be dating you. And Ally will know that cause I love you not her!” Gerard was being so cute right now
“Ok I just needed to know that” he said and kissed me. He pulled away and started talking again.
“Now in the mean time I think we should….” I cut him off with my lips cause I knew what he was thinking cause it was the same thing I was thinking. I gently pushed him down on the couch so he was on his back and I was on top of him.