Status: starting fresh...oh no

Where Did You Go?

It's been four years since Mara ran away...again.

She changed her appearance and ran away to Arizona where she was taken in by the Nickelson family. She made friends and was accepted by the people around her. She went to school and finished her high school education. When she turned eighteen, she changed her name to Laura Gold Nickelson. She went to college for a year before dropping out to manage a band from Maryland. She is now the manager of the successful band All Time Low and they're about to go on tour...a tour she'll never forget.

Since Mara ran away, Panic at the Disco has done many things. They removed the '!' from their name and recorded a new album. They have done many performances and won awards. They've ditched Brent and got Jon. They are going to write another album as soon as they finish their last Pretty Odd tour...a tour that's going to change their lives again.

One night, Mara encounters someone she hasn't seen in four years. The next day will be even worst.

Sequel of I am Wrecking This Evening Already and Loving Every Minute of It.
I suggest you read it first.

Title and chapter credits: Yellow by Coldplay

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of my imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dear, is entirely coincidental. Except for Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, All TIme Low, The Maine, The Academy Is..., and any other band that I may mention. They are real people.

[b[Note: This story is being rewritten.
  1. Prologue
    Please read the author's note
  2. She Never Knows When Its Raining