Little Miss Blue Dress

La Puerta De Alcala -Part Two-

Seriously, this guy is going to kill me one day.I got out of the car and just blurted out, "So you randomly just came over right?" "Yeah. Queria ver como estaba tu madre. (I wanted to see how your mom was.)" Fernando said while giving me a smile. Such a smile that it made my heart quicken. I laughed and nodded. Once we reached the door I rang the doorbell and out came my grandma,"Mis niñas! Que gusto tan verlas.. pero que te paso Mercedes? Y tu.. uy! Fernando Torres.. que gusto! Entren, entren. (My girls! What a pleasure to see you..but what happened to you Mercedes? And you..Oh! Fernando Torres..what a pleasure! Come in, come in.)" Grandma said while hugging my mom and then me, and then Fernando. Who doesn't know who Fernando Torres is? I smiled at my grandmother, and then her and my mom started talking about what happened to her, how it happened. I walked over to help my mom sit while Fernando looked at the walls, they were filled with pictures of family. Me with my grandpa, my mom my grandpa and grandma. My mom and I. "Estas bien mami? (You're okay mom?)" She nodded and then grandma said, "Tocame mi cancion preciosa. (Play me my song beautiful.)" I went over to the piano and started playing Clair De Lune by Debussy. My fingers just played the song, it was the first real hard song that I had learned to play, and ever since grandma went to visit us over in America (which was at least once a week every month) she would want me to play it for her. It was her favorite, and so I have memorized it just for her. I felt a pair of lips kiss my cheek and I turned to see that it was Grandma. She cried every time she heard this song since it was her and grandpa's song. I smiled at her as she closed her eyes, enjoying the song. Then I saw that Fernando was leaning on the piano, just looking at me. I looked at him back as I kept on playing the song. Once I finished the song two minutes later, my mom, grandma and Fernando clapped. Crimson rushed badly to my cheeks and I covered them with my hands, "Gracias. Muchisimas gracias." Then everybody burst out laughing, "Bueno, tenemos que ir a un festival! En la puerta de Alcala para celebrar el exito de España en el futbol. (Okay, we have to go to a festival! At the door of Alcala to celebrate Spain's success in football.)" My mom and I looked at each other, then I started laughing because of what grandma had said. "Que?(What?)" She asked innocently, "Creo que estan feliz de ir aya. (I think they are happy to go there.)" Fernando said taking my grandma with him to his car. Then I went over and gave my mom her crutches so we could get in the car as well.

"Maria, tu madre y yo nos vamos en mi carro. Tu te puedes ir con el niño. El abuelo de Maria era una fan de Atletico de Madrid. (Maria, your mom and I are going in my car. You can go with El niño. Maria's grandfather was a fan of Atletico de Madrid.)" Grandma told me and Fernando. Fernando gave her a hug and said, " Me parece muy bien que el sabe cual es el equipo mejor. (I think it's great that he knows which team is the better one.)" Then I hugged my grandma and she whispered, "no lo dejes ir. (don't let him go.)" She chuckled in my ear. Ah! I came up with the best smile I could muster and went to sit in Fernando's car. "How the hell does that happen? Everybody in this freaking place knows that we're just meant for each other? No. No. It doesn't work that way.." I muttered to myself. Then I heard the door open and close, Fernando was sitting next to me once again, "Estas lista para divertirte? (Are you ready to have fun?)" "No." I couldn't hide the emotion in my voice. Not this time, if my grandma said something like that to me it was because she knew. You ever had one of those persons that when they say something that sounds honest and truthful it's because they're usually right? Grandma's that person for me. "Que te pasa? (What's wrong with you?)" Worriedness dripped from his voice as he looked at me. "Si dos personas deven estar juntos, van a estar juntos sierto? (If two people should be together, they'll be together right?)" I asked him randomly and impatiently, not wanting to look in his brown eyes knowing that I'll say something completely out of order, he has a girlfriend..he has a girlfriend. Come on, get a grip on yourself. "Yes." He said as he turned around the corner with such reassurance. We didn't speak after that. The atmosphere wasn't awkward, but it wasn't pleasant, it was between the two. I didn't know what to do, and my mind was growing impatient with each passing minute. Then, "Por que me preguntas heso? (Why do you ask me that?)" Fernando asked curiously. "No mas estaba curiosa de tu respuesta. (I was just curious of your answer.)" I told him as calmly as possible. You need to get away from him as far as possible or else you might snap at him and make him mad.. I nodded slightly. I just hoped that he wouldn't ask anything anymore because I didn't want to yell at him, I regretted hugging my grandmother since she told me the least thing that I wanted to hear. I gribbed the handle on the door trying to calm myself down from exploding. I was just tired of everybody telling me that the freckled blond Spaniard sitting next to me was the person who was meant to be with me. I wanted to scream. I looked at the clock on his car and it said that it was five thirty.

Great. We got stuck in traffic, "Pues, esto apenas es fantástico. (Well this is just fantastic.)" Fernando said as he rolled the windows down and turned off the air.

I sighed as I settled more in my seat, extending my arm out to feel the hot atmosphere. It felt amazing, and I smiled out the window. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, Now you're more civil. Talk. "No dejes que la prensa te vea.. (Don't let the press see you..)" I told him, he got out a hat and put it on. "Mejor? (Better?)" He asked me as his eyes locked with mine. I nodded and turned away not wanting him to see me smile. There was sweat forming on my neck and going down to the front of my chest. I really hope Fernando didn't notice that because that would be embarrassing. All of the sudden people started coming towards the car, "Si?" I questioned them, and they all took out their cameras and pens and shirts. Do they just stalk him? I mean really. Fernando smiled at all of them and started signing atographs, taking pictures, and just conversing with everybody. It was so crazy! How could he enjoy all of that? Then again, he was getting praise, not to mention a huge boost to his ego. Nobody seemed to pay attention to me, which was the best of it all, that way nobody would tell anybody about me being here instead of Olalla. I just sat there being entertained with all his fans while he smiled in most pictures, and looked serious in others. He was so kind to sign all those autographs and then, "lo siento, pero el trafico se esta moviendo. Muchisimas gracias por estar aqui, adios. (i'm sorry, but the traffic is moving. Thank you so much for being here, bye.)" Fernando gave one last smile and the windows were rolled up, the air was back on. The sun was setting as we were finally able to move. I smiled at the view of the sun and then saw that we where there, the door of Alcala was huge! It was like a little town center around this huge door. I let out a squeal, "We have to find parking.. calm down." He chuckled at me. I sighed and laughed along with him. He turned a corner and the police officer told him where to park. After fifteen minutes of trying to find a parking spot, we found one and then finally, got out of the car. "Que hora es? (What time is it?)" I asked as we both started walking towards the center and out of the parking lot. "Las Siete. (It's seven.)" Fernando said. Realizing that I had forgotten my phone, I asked him if I could use his, and then he gave it to me. I dialed my mom's cell phone and then waited for the ring. One ring, two rings, three rings, "Halo? (Hello?)" My mom said. "Hola mami. Ya estamos aqui, donde estan ustedes? (Hey mom. We're here, where are you guys?)" "We're at the festival. Next to all the candy booths." She said. I nodded. "Estan en el lado de los dulces. (They're at the side of the candies.)" I told him as I gave him back his phone. "Espera, dejame tomarte una foto. (Wait, let me take your picture.)" He told me, I rand my hand through my hair making it curlier as it could be and brought it over my shoulders. He said. "Uno, dos.. (One,two..)" When he said three I smiled a genuine smile, the smile I only saved for him.. since apparently I had a million smiles. "Gracias. (Thanks.)" Fernando shot me a smile.

Once we reached the place where my mom and grandma where we waved to them and then, "Nadie me reconoce aqui. Que maravilla. (Nobody recognizes me here. It's marvelous.)" Fernando said to me as we made our way to them. I smiled and then we reached my mom and my grandma. "Que trafiquero no? (What a traffic no?)" I asked as I hugged my mom. They were sitting down in two chairs and watching all of the commotion that was going on. People were passing by, playing games, and enjoying time with each other. Each booth was filled with people wanting to buy things and it was fun to see that. Then I noticed that a lot of people here were holding hands and being all mushy with each other. I groaned and then went over to a booth, Fernando was talking to my mom and my grandmother, and I didn't want to know what they were even speaking about. The booth that I went over at had every type of cotton candy you could possibly ever imagine. "Puedo tener uno the manzana? (Can I have an apple one?)" The small, but well rounded man nodded at me and I got out a few euros to give to him. He smile and I started picking the cotton with my hand and popping it in my mouth. Once I turned around I saw that they were still speaking amongst themselves. I didn't even care anymore, I wanted to be by myself so I waved to my mom and walked away getting myself lost in the sea amongst people. A soft breeze was blowing that made my hair go a little bit crazy. I laughed as I finally had time to myself. Just stop thinking about what grandma said. "How can I stop thinking about that if it's the only thing I can think about? Then that dream that keeps happening, am I ever going to kiss him in it? I can't even talk about this with him.. no. He would think I'm insane." I talked to myself.. people were looking at me like I was insane, and I wouldn't blame them. If I saw someone talking to themselves in a language that I didn't understand, I would think they were crazy too. I smiled at them and continued eating my cotton candy, it was almost finished but I didn't care. I kept walking, frustrated with myself that I let myself feel this way for Spaniard's El Niño. Then. I heard music. I followed it, and realized that they were giving a concert right on the door. There were at least more than ten thousand people here and I loved it, I let the music drown out what my mind was thinking and I just listened. My eyes closed and I drowned myself in the amazing voice of some local band that was singing Miguel Bose's famous songs.

What felt like a few minutes was a couple of hours. I can't believe I've just sat through a concert of two hours and a half and haven't thought of anything. Then, "Ahora señoras y señores. Tiempo para los fuegos artificiales! (Now ladies and gentlement. Time for the fireworks!)" They started singing, Corazones. This was one of my favorite songs, apparently the fireworks started in five minutes, and suddenly I felt rather lonely. Everybody had the hand of someone else, including if they were relatives and what not. Suddenly I wanted someone to be here with me, someone that wanted to be here with me. Someone that was called Fernando Torres, my lips formed a frown as the girl singing started her part on the song. "Hay corazones que intentan poesía, el mio ni harto de amor te diria. Que no consigue belleza de luna sin ti,vez. (There are hearts that try poetry mine nor very of love you I would tell you. That it does not secure moon beauty without you, time.)" She sang. I looked around to find that noone that I knew was around me, they had probably left already. I sighed and closed my eyes once again, singing along with the song. My arms were to my side and I tried to drown myself in the music, but it was too much. I kept thinking about Fernando and how I wish he was here, even though he is taken it doesn't matter. I opened my eyes once again and turned to leave, but then a hand caught my wrist, the wind blowing harder than ever today. It made my skirt trail behind me and my dress glue to my body. I turned around to see who it was and I was met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes. The pair of chocolate brown eyes that I had been wanting to see, "Ellas se fueron, pero me dijeron que te buscara para que no tuvieras que estar sola. (They left, but they told me to find you so you wouldn't be alone.)" He softly said as his hand traveled to my palm. He intercrossed his fingers with mine and I shook my head so my hair would fall around my face. My eyes looked at the floor, "Quiero,más que nada se que quiero . Más alla te quiero y siento, siento que me hace bumbum,micorazon bumbum. Quiero,tanto quiero y quise tanto y tanto fue que no se cuanto, siento que me hace bumbum,micorazon bumbumbumbum. (I want, more than nothing than I want Further on I want to you and I feel I feel that it does boom boom to me, my heart boom boom I want, as much I want and I wanted so much and as much he was that not whatever I feel that it does boom boom to me, my heart boom boom boom boom.)" They kept singing. Then another hand touched my hair and I was forced to look up, "De que estas nerviosa? (What are you nervous about?)" Fernando brushed my hair away from both of my cheeks, his hand cupped one of my cheeks. They were burning from his touch and I was blushing such a red color that I'm so sure he could tell. Should I tell him the truth? There was intensity to his eyes that I had never seen before, "tu tienes novia..(you have a girlfriend..)" His hand let go of my face, but his other hand stayed with mine. The song finished and then the fireworks started. I looked up to the sky and smiled, blues, reds and greens shot up in the sky. They were playing some random music that I have never heard before, "No me importa. (I don't care.)" Fernando whispered in my ear, which made me look at him, his face dangerously close to mine. As the fireworks continued to go, I saw the light shining in his eyes which caused me to smile, then I got on my tippy toes and wrapped the arm that was free of his hand, while he wrapped his free arm around me as well. I wasn't eye level with him, but I was close enough to were he only had to tilt his head down and not crouch. My eyes burned with desire, but I held back. Then his face started inching closer to mine. I could basically feel his lips..

His phone rang.

Fernando stopped, closed his eyes, got his phone out and answered, "Olalla, te dije que no queria hablar contigo entre una semana. (Olalla, I told you I didn't want to talk to you in a week.)" The moment was gone. I slipped myself out of him, but our hands stayed together. Fernando hung the phone up and then looked at me, "Lo siento niña. (I'm sorry little girl.)" "No te preocupes. (Don't worry.)" I told him and smiled as we both looked up at the sky to finish watching the fireworks.

Wonder what'll happen when we go to the doctor's beach house..
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ABOUT THAT. I didn't know there was a limit. -_____- enjoy it. ;D