Let's Get Reckless.

It's My Birthday

“Happy Birthday, Dear Joseph, Happy Birthday to you!” We finished off, cheering loudly in the skating . Our director was very upset that we were out here, the visit was against his request. But you don’t come between a mother and her son. Denise demanded Joe being home for his twentieth birthday. And, to my surprise, she requested my presence also. I felt strangely bashful about that.

While Joe blew out the candles, Nick threw me a wink and looked towards Joe. At first I was confused but with a slight ‘Oh!’ I understood. Once all the candles were blown out, we pushed Joe’s head into the cake, right smack dab in the middle. He tried to yell while his face was pushed into the cake, making more of a muffled gargle and I couldn’t help but laughing hysterically, slipping on my skates and falling on my butt, still laughing.

“Reina you are so mean” He accused in a little kid voice, sporting a mean glare.

“Oh dear Lord,” I tried to breath from where I lay on the carpet but was failing. I guess Joe thought it was pretty hilarious to because he helped me up with a smile on his face, looking amused.
Before I knew it, he mushed his face into mine, creaming frosting all over mine as well. I went to wipe it off with a giggle but he stopped me.

“No. Leave it on.” He grabbed my wrist. I could only imagine how closely our faces resembled each others with our cake facials. “Let’s skate!” His grin made me agree, laughing. Gliding across the ground, he pulled me onto the rink in our Skate night attire. We convinced everyone to try and dress up for the theme. According to Joe, we looked the awesomest. His words were ‘We’re so hot. I bet we’d win cutest couple award’ I blushed at the words.

“Having a happy birthday?” Michael came around, slapping Joe on the shoulder as he passed us. With a nod, Joe hit him back, smiling.

“So…Camilla couldn’t make it?” I asked him. I really wasn’t going to ask but I wanted to know. It was practically eating at me.

“Nope. She’s doing some crap.” He shrugged like it was nothing. Probably because by now, it was. To us at least. We had each other in our secret love until we could close up this Camilla ordeal. So now, we were waiting.

“Cool. That means I have you last tonight.” I winked at him and we both laughed, skating until a ‘Joe&Jamie’ favorite came on.

“I gotta feeling!” My and Joe both yelled, picking up our pace. We laughed, we danced, we fell. Well Joe fell and pulled me down to break it. Nice, right? Some man he is.

“So you’re like a grown up now?” I teased him one we were up again.

“I’m all man, Baby.” His voice was gruff and manly sounding.

“Coulda fooled me. All that whining you do drives me crazy.”

“Shut up and be nice. It’s my birthday, Reina.” He puted, proving my point exactly. I decided not to mention it and instead hugged him. Not a good move. On the ground again we went tumbling.

“This would probably be romantic if I didn’t just break my back.” He said with a smile and I laughed, pecking his nose and getting up. Nick rolled by us with Rachel, laughing.

The rest of the night brought more falls, dance competitions, laughs, singing, and just plain fun. Nick was bragging that we couldn’t get him to fall which was smart. Joe and I both hip bumped him and he went tumbling. We laughed so hard we fell, too. Yep, falling was basically our thing tonight.

“I’m sleepy.” Joe and I mumbled at the same time, leaning on each other. My head rested on his shoulder while his was on mine. I felt the car start and Kevin pulled out. We opted to ride with Kevin because of how smooth is driving was. Most of the time.

“You guys should be. I couldn’t get away from you.” Nick muttered. I smiled lazily, my eyes still closed. My butt, arms, legs, back and everything was sore. I’m sure Joe was much worse of seeing as he fell every five minutes or less. I managed to only dodge him a few times when he tried to pull me down. Nick even suffered once which made me happy.

“We love you too, Nicholas.” I yawned.

“Mhm. Love you Nicky.” I heard Joe say. Awwww, that’s the cutest.

“Yeah, yeah,” Nick said in an annoyed tone. I guess he wasn’t found of the nickname. Too bad.

&Reckless

“Wake up, You guys.” I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I groaned, swatting at them and catching air.

“C’mon, Jamie give us some slack. We still have to wake Joe.” Eh, he’s right. It was…Nick talking? Yeah I’m thinking so.

I reached up, catching Joe’s nose and wagging it so try and wake him. He tried to speak, making his voice very funny. I laughed, tugging his nose some more until he slapped my hand away.

“God, you guys are so mean to me. It’s my birthday.” He’s been using that excuse all night. Seriously, he was twenty. But I guess beautiful people like him can do that.

“C’mon. I’ll be nice for the next five minutes you’re up because I know you’ll fall asleep right after that.” I helped him out the car, his arm thrown over my shoulder for support.

“That’s more like it,” He yawned, his legs wobbling a little. I ignored him and helped him up the stairs. Once we were in his room I only helped him out of his shoes. He collapsed on the bed, snuggling up to a pillow.

“Hurry up, Reina.” He muttered while I slipped off the shiny leggings I was wearing. I didn’t have any shoes on when we left the skating rink so I slipped off my socks also.

“You know we still have cake on our face,” Joe said like it was nothing. Wow, I was stupid! I’ve been staring at his face practically all night and didn’t notice. Probably because I was used to it. Sure enough, when I touched my face, the cake was there. I was so out of it I didn’t feel it.

I walked into the bathroom on the other side of the room to scrub it off. Uneasily, it was washed away. I wet a face towel and brought it to wipe Joe’s face off also.

“Mmmm, Stop it,” He whined. I didn’t not wanting him to roll over and get any on my now clean face. When I was done, I threw the towel off to the side.

“Lay with me?” Joe asked, cracking one eye open. I nodded, scooting so I was beside him. He snuggled his face into my stomach, his arms wrapped around me.

“You know you didn’t open my gift yet,” I told him, playing with his curls.

“Mmm. Yes. Where is it?” He asked me, still sleepy.

“Right here.” I reached over on his nightstand where I put the gift.

His eyes perked open and he sat up, a cute smile on his face. “What is it?” He took the small box from my hands.

“Well open it and see, Silly.” He laughed, nervously and undid the ribbon, letting it fall in his lap. I took it, wrapping it around my finger while he took the top off.

He was silent, but a big smile was on his face and he took the gold ring out with care.

“I had it custom made.” I told him.

“Wh-when?”

“Eh, a few weeks ago.” I shrugged, watching emotions play on his face. Excitement, surprise, happiness, adoration. It made my heart swelter.

“I love it.” He admired the ring. It had a gold imprint that looked like a wax seal, two J’s in the center. “Joseph and Jamie?” He guessed.

I blushed, “Well that was my first wish. But I figured you might go far Joe Jonas.”

He looked in my eyes before brushing my lips with his. “Nope. Joseph and Jamie is perfect for me.” We both grinned like idiots.

“Here.” I took his from his hands, placing it on his left hand. “Good?”

“Perfect.”

“Good.” We shared another kiss before crashing back on the pillows and kissing until we were sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm such a shithole.
gah, i can't update good for crap! it takes me forever.
i was hoping to get this out the night before Dear Joseph's birthday, but as you can see that didn't work.

i'm doing Joe's birthdays in all my stories, different scenarios though. you think i should?
also;;
tragedy struckk me today. Godric died in tonight's True Blood episode. i cried when Eric did. i tweeted too! i'm suchh a big baby for Godric. i lovedd him while he was here.

R.I.P!
*sniffles* okay i'm fine. it's okay.

any way, comment if you liked or if you hated. it helps in times like these.
later;;
-Treasure.<3