Let's Get Reckless.

It's About To Be A What? Girlfight

“Wake up wake up wake up! It is time to get the hell up!” Is how I woke up along with Nick shaking me like a ragdoll.

“What?” I said opening my eyes with a squint at the bright sunlight. I was having a wonderful sleep beside Joe and Nicholas is ruining it completely.

“No time for that you need to get out of here!” He yelled, pulling on my arms.

“Nicholas what is your problem!” Joe grumbled, eyes still shut and barely coherent.

“Saving your ass! Camilla is here!” Joe didn’t understand since he was already going back to sleep but sure as hell did. I sprung up and tried to wake Joe. But Nick got the same idea I did at that moment. We rocked Joe til he was up and I searched around the room for something to put on since I currently didn’t have any pants on. I saw Nick staring at me and yelled.

“Pay attention! We’re about to be busted!’’ That snapped him back to reality. “Where is she?!” I asked.

“When I saw her pull up I came up here. She’s probably talking to Kevin at the door.” Just our luck when he stopped talking that Kevin started.

“Um, yeah. They’re all upstairs. I’ll go get them.” We heard Kevin say but Camilla’s voice was clear in objection.

“No it’s fine. I’ll go.” She said and we all panicked. I didn’t have enough time to get out of the room since I didn’t even have pants on yet.

“Shit!” Nick cursed, frustrated. Then BING! I got an idea. Quickly I ran to turn on the television and was insanely happy that someone left the X-Box on Halo. I pressed start game.

“Get him over here!” I whisper yelled to Nick. She was probably halfway up. Not finding anything to cover my underwear only butt, I snatched the blanket off of the bed, wrapping it around me and grabbing one of the controllers.

“Joe wake up!” He sternly told his brother. Hah, we were dealing with Joe Jonas, that wouldn’t cut it. I put a hard smack to his head and he widened his eyes in surprise.

“What was that-” He started but was interrupted by Camilla.

“Joe!” She smiled brightly.

“Hahaha! I killed you on my first try! Hah- Oh hi, Camilla.” I smiled at her, like I was really excited about winning. I was glad that the game worked in my favor, Joe’s player lying dead on the screen. Nick was to the side, smirking smugly like he wanted me to ‘kill’ Joe.

“Hey, Cam. You came just in time to see him get murdered by Jamie.” Nick said. Joe was quiet and threw a confused look my way. The boy was still sleepy and bewildered. Just a minute ago he was wrapped up with me in the warmth of his bed and now his public girlfriend was in front of him in her sundress girlyness. Tough break. I used my eyes to tell him to act normal. He understood, turning to greet his…girlfriend. Ugh, was that even what she was still? Because I’m sure I fit the description of his girlfriend right now. Love triangles are too confusing.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there for your birthday yesterday, Baby.” She said, “ I was figuring we could have a day to ourselves.” The seductive edge to her words were evident and I couldn’t really take it. Nick must’ve noticed because I felt his hand on mine. Looking down, I saw that I was about to take my anger out on his game system. I wonder if that was what he was really worried about. Most likely.

“C’mon, Jamie. Let’s have a victory smoothie.”He said, winking. I smiled giddily, hoping to God she didn’t ask me why I was wrapped in a blanket.

“Why are you wearing the blanket?” She asked. I was blank for about three seconds before laughing.

“Giiiirl it’s cold in here! I’m freezing! Buurrr!” I feigned shivering. “Excuse me while we got downstairs.” I went past those two, following Nick out of the door.

“Let’s go find you some pants before your excuses get any lamer.” Nick said and I rolled my eyes, refusing to agree although he was right.

&Reckless

Smoothies by Nick Jonas should be professional. I tried to ignore the fact that Camilla and Joe were upstairs. Every time it came up I stuffed a frozen fruit in my mouth. It had been about fifteen minutes and they should be gone by now. What the hell were they up to?

Lalalalalala! Don’t think about that, I told myself. I slurped the smoothie so hard that a horrible brain freeze attacked my head.

“Shhhiiitt!” I hissed, thumping my open palm against my forehead as the pain raged.

“What’s the matter, Reina?” I couldn’t say how much that voice comforted me. The pain almost instantly subsided when he put his hand over mine.

“My damn forehead.” I muttered, leaning into his touch, the scent of his Prada cologne making me intoxicated with him. I leaned my head on his shoulder sighing like it was my perfect haven, which it probably was. Yes, until someone cleared their throat rather obnoxiously.

“Joe are we going to go?” Camilla asked, her eyes flickering to me. I saw it. She was jealous. It made me smile spitefully until Nick saw me, shaking his head no. Fun sucker.

“Actually I think we should stay here. I mean it is the last day home for me and Reina. We can have fun here, can’t we Cam?” He begged her with his eyes. It wasn’t the same thing as when he pleaded with me with his eyes. When his eyes asked for my lips on his or to go to sleep, cuddled with him after an argument. Nope of course it wasn’t, that fact made me easier.

Even if it wasn’t the same, she still sighed with defeat, letting him win this battle quite easily.

“Fine.” She slipped off her sandals and sat down her purse. Shit. I didn’t know if I should be happy or sad. I mean, he was staying with me right? He wouldn’t be alone with her, so I should be thankful?

Well we can just see.

--

I think Camilla did take notice. That was something I didn’t think about, Camilla guessing that me and Joe were together. Now I don’t think she assumed that far. Probably just thought that he liked me or that I liked him. I wondered if it was hard for her to watch when he kissed the top of my head after we head butted, or how he smiled at my attempt to master basketball. The way we talked with all smiles and had or own inside jokes she was out of.

It was the three of us outside right now in the backyard. Our feet were in the pool while we waited for Nicholas to come back out. Joe was lying on the ground while me and Camilla sat up. I wasn’t looking at her, but my peripheral vision caught the look over she gave me. I turned to look at her, seeing the obvious dislike they held. With a catlike raise of her eyebrow she lied beside Joe, running her ring covered fingers over his chest. He didn’t shiver or smile at her. He stayed with his eyes closed, enjoying the sun. Then the bitch had the nerve to kiss him!

“C’mon Cam” He lightly pusherd her away as gently as possible, “Reina is here.”
Her annoyance was obvious with a huff she retorted, “Well she can go in the house or we can. I feel like I haven’t kissed you in forever, Joe.”

“There’s time for that” He was trying to be gentle with her. The patience in his eyes, but she wasn’t going down this time.

“Time like now.” She stood strong. “You won’t be here tomorrow Joe. I want you for the rest of the night to myself.” She pulled on the front of his tank top.

“Camilla calm down.” He said in a soft tone. I was sitting sort of surprised and entertained by this. A small smile was playing on my lips while I watched the scene. That is until she directed it towards me.

“God, Joe what is it? What is it with her that makes us not able to be alone?”

“What?” Joe and I asked at the same time. I sort of wanted to laugh. Either that or go wide eyed out of fear she’d find out.

“I can never have you to myself!” She yelled, standing up.

“That’s crazy. Everyone knows you have me. I’ve admitted I’m with you Camilla. Of course you have me.” Okay, that sort of hurt, but I knew Joe was uberly frightened of her finding out. We discussed it before and he was set on the fact she’d never find out. He never meant to hurt anyone, and I felt bad I had put him in this position. He assured me it wasn’t my fault, that it was just the way that happened. Me and him were supposed to be together and now we had to tough it out.

So, out of that fear, Joe used words like those for her. To make it easier and to just not let it end this way. It couldn’t.

“Bullshit! I don’t even know if I have you!” Her arms flailed, punctuating her anger. God this is crazy.

“Camilla, I think you need to calm down.” I started to say but she snarled.

“Oh shut up!” With that she rushed at me, making us both crash into the pool. When I surfaced she started to fight me. What the hell was this!? Crazy bitch!

I pounded my fist at her face while she tried to pull me under. We growled and grunted with despair while we fought. I heard Joe calling the others in the background.

“God they’re gonna kill eachother.” I heard someone yell.

“My bets on Jamie!” Another one said. I kept swinging my fist and kicking my feet. I had the will to do this and Camilla sure wasn’t giving up. It seems like it took forever for someone to get us apart. Although I was really angry about it, I didn’t try and fight it when they pulled me away. Camilla was the opposite. Denise herself had to scold the twenty three year old.

“Camilla look at yourself! This is uncalled for. I’m sorry but you need to leave right now.” The sharp look in her eyes made Camilla stop thrashing and growl in defeated anger. She yanked herself from Kevin and Nick’s grip, leaving without another word to anyone.

“Damn.” Nick muttered, earning a scolding from Denise. We all just sort of looked at each other probably thinking the same thing: that was nuts.
♠ ♠ ♠
warn me of any mistakes!
i am so not in the mood for editing.

so, anyone else think yesterday's Jonas chat was the best ever?
because i do.

7:05! ohh myy God. seriously, that's my all time favorite one. and they did Hey Baby! and Demi's 'Catch Me'. amazing boys you guys, amazing boys.

anywhoo, comment if you love, like, or hate.
promise me?

-Treasure.<3