Let's Get Reckless.

Good Morning.

Sigh. I wasn’t ready to get up. It was 4 in the morning in California. This was something Miley would say on her Twitter. Goddamn. Everyone had one of those things. Excuse me if I don’t want people knowing everything I do.

After a quick shower I ate my breakfast room service brought me and went downstairs to wait for the car to pick me up. People recognized me and took pictures, and I smiled. Behind the shades and smile they probably couldn’t tell how anxious and nervous I was. Today would definitely be…awkward and nerve-wracking. Joe is annoying, even I know that. So a whole day, wait scratch that, a whole 4 months by his side? Lord giveth me strength.

Joe was sitting on a bench outside the doors, watching each car come through the drive-through thing. He was wearing a white v-neck and a pair of swim trunks that looked to be from Pacsun or something. Ray Bans adorned his face as a towel lay over his shoulder. I saw a memory of that night fly by my eyes and decided I’d just stand and wait for the car. If he didn’t notice me, all the better, if he did? I’d still stand here.

How ironic it is that Joe would be my perfect costar. The only guy I’d ever kissed or touched like that. The one I wanted to get away from. The one whose eyes look like they bore into me. I felt vulnerable and nervous. I didn’t like it. Not at any other point in my life have I ever been out of control. Especially because of someone else.

“I said Good Morning.” His voice said to me. I blinked my eyes and looked at him.

“Hi.” I stated before turning and looking around the area, anything not to look at him.

“Excuse me, are you Jamie Madden? My son has been pestering me about asking.” A women no more than 25, probably, asked me. A smile spread across my face as I answered.

“Yes. Would you guys like a picture or an autograph?” I asked her and she gasped.

“Oh if you’re not too busy.” I shook my head and she went inside to bring a little boy with blonde wavy hair and bright blue eyes outside. He looked to be around the age of 5. Let’s just say he was adorable.

“Oh my gosh. You are so cute.” I gushed and he blushed. “I’m sorry.” I laughed for obviously embaressing him.

His mom pulled out a camera and I bent to his level. To make it extra cute he slipped his hand in mine, a smile shining on his face. I laughed and smiled with him while his mother took the picture.

“Thank you so much. Oh!” She looked past me. I tunred also to see what she was talking about, “Aren’t you Joe Jonas? Could we get a picture with you, too?”

“Of course.” He smiled and came over to the three of us.

“Brendon, stand in the middle of them.” She centered the camera and we all smiled.

“Thank you so much.” She said after the photo was taken. ”You know you, too look great together. Are you dating?”

I smiled and shook my head, “ Thanks but no. Just accqaintances.”
I knew my face didn’t fail me so she had no choice but to believe. Her eyes surveyed me and I stayed completely unfazed. Unfortuanately Joe isn’t as good. I saw his face turn when she asked the question. Hasn’t anyone taught him to act in an interview?

“It was nice to meet you.” I waved as they walked away. Hopefully today would be filled with lots of fans to make me happy. And keep my mind from Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehh, its a filler. next chapter coming upp.