Attention! Attention!

Two - We Take Sour Sips From Life's Lush Lips

"Ryan, you seriously need to shave. You look like a hobo." Spencer said. We've been hanging out more lately. Now that we know each others secrets.

"But I have sensitive skin." I complained in response. It's been a full month since Spencer came out.

"I don't care, if I'm to be seen with you in public you need to shave. Go. Now."

"Ugh, fine!" Spencer just laughed as I stomped away. It's nice to have Spence back. I didn't realize how much I missed hanging with him. Well, considering that my mind hasn't had much room for stuff like that I guess it's reasonable I'd forget how much fun I have with him.

I walked into my bathroom, which is down the hall. There was a note on the counter.

Ryan,
I miss you.
Come to me?
I'll be waiting.
-Brendon
2:30AM


I laughed, he came into my house at 2:30AM, the weirdo. For being such a random boy he truly is amazing. I mean I'll be waiting. God, I miss him. It makes me just want to run over to his house and start a full on make-out session. Sadly, Spencer is here.

After shaving, fast I might add, I stuffed the note into my pocket. I can't ditch Spencer. He's too... un-stable. The whole he's-completely-and-irrevocably-in-love-with-Jon thing. I can't just leave him to feel like he has no one to go to. He has other friends, I mean, but he hasn't told them about his "feelings" yet, so I understand that he feels more comfortable here.

"You clean up nice, minus the cuts. Dude,...?" He ended "Dude" as a question. I just shook my head in response , still feeling the drug of the note. Brendon is just too sweet for his own good.

Spencer walked out my door and I followed. While we were walking Spencer was talking about how sexy Jon was. Usually when he talks about Jon that way I block him out. I looked towards Brendon's apartment and found him looking out the window. He looked betrayed. Hurt. Mad. Sad. Replaced. He looked like he could have cried, because he knew I found the note and still didn't come. I can't take it anymore. I looked away.

"Ryan, are you okay?" Spencer asked, snapping me out of Brendon-world.

'Y-yeah. I'm fine." I lied.

Brendon's P.O.V

He didn't come. He didn't come. He didn't come!
He should have come. My baby. I miss him. We haven't been around each other that much. Well, mostly because I'm always with Jon. But I've been hanging out with Jon because Ryan seemed mad at me for something. So I wanted to give him some space. But he just went to Spencer!

I understand that Spencer is Ryan's best friend but now he's always with Spencer! And I'm trying to come and see him or trying to make him come to me but he just.....doesn't!

And when I "broke into" his house last night I didn't wake him because he looked to peaceful then he spoke "Spencer". And I was heartbroken. So I left a note and left. And then he doesn't come! What is his problem? Is he in love with Spencer now? Does he hate me? Is he trying to break up with me? What is it?!

I decided to call Jon.

"Yello?"
"Hey, Jon."
"'Sup, Brendon?"
"Nothing much, really, I'm just super bored." And heartbroken. "And I want company. My house?"
"Sure, be over in five."
"Bye."
"See ya"

I started crying a little bit. I really miss Ryan. And I don't want to loose him. Ever. I love him. I'll always love him.

Jon's P.O.V.

Why does he always call? I mean, Brendon's cool and all but I can't go over there every day. It's too much! He's so damn hyper it's like he's always on five Red Bulls.

"Going out." I said to my room mate. Like he cares. All he ever does is play Xbox. But he pays half the rent so that's cool with me.

I walked out of my duplex and hoped into my car. My beautiful car curtsy of Ryan, since I didn't have a car or any money he gave me the one he inherited but never used. I don't know why though, it's gorgeous. Maybe he's too stuck up to drive this old car. Whatever.

Somehow, my thoughts ran to Spencer. Ugh, I hate to admit it but I think I might be in love with Spencer. But, Brendon's always bugging me to hang out with him. And now Spencer's always with Ryan, meaning Brendon has no one to talk to meaning it's time to call Jon.

Hey, there's Ryan and Spencer. They're laughing and....holding hands? What?! And they stopped. I gasped. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! This so NOT happening. Their lips met. No.....

I raced the rest of the way to Brendon's.

Spencer's P.O.V.

Then I leaned in for the kiss. It was awkward, very awkward. But, I'm lonely and he's lonely. We both need somebody to give our all to. The kiss wasn't very long, no tongue. No sparks. But that's fine. I don't need sparks. In every relationship I've been in there has never been any sparks.

I pulled away. All Ryan did was smile. Not like a 'Ohmygosh this is so perfect' smile but more like a 'ohmygosh I just kissed my best friend' smile. How did this morning's innocent conversations turn into this? To Ryan and Spencer, best friends, to kiss?
Loneliness?
Love?
Lust?
Boredom?
What?

Brendon's P.O.V.

After I had my mini break down I went down and opened the front door and my apartment door. For Jon, you know. I kind of feel bad when I call Jon. Because I know he doesn't want to be here, well most of the time. And I call him all the time, because, now, Ryan's always with Ryan.

And I have this theory that Jon is in love with Spencer, or Ryan. But I doubt that he's in love with Ryan, because he shows this distaste for him. I know Jon would rather be with Spencer. But since Spencer's always with Ryan I call Jon, since neither of us have any one to talk to. I head Jon's car pull up then. He opened the door and...ran to my building. He walked into my door.

"Hey, Jon. What's--" I was cut off by a crying Jon.

"S-S-pencer." He chocked out. "R-Ry-an." He said walking over to my couch and sat down. More like fell down.

"What about them?"

"Th-th-they..." Jon started with a horrified face.

"They...?"

There was a long pause before Jon whispered one word, "Kiss."

I gasped at that one word. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. Ryan....he...he cheated on me. How could he? I love him. He loves me. How could he kiss Spencer? Spencer of all people! His best friend for God's sake! How could he do this to me?

-LATER-

Jon had stopped crying and it had finally sunk in. Ryan doesn't love me anymore. Jon looked at me, passion in his eyes. I started back. Before I knew it our lips were one.

Nothing. The kiss held nothing for me. Except, I felt alive. More alive then I ever have before. I's feels like I'm free. I'm a bird soaring higher then ever before. Jon pulled back.

"Lust help mends the broken heart, doesn't it?" He said simply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit, The Carpal Tunnel Of Love - Fall Out Boy.

This was SO SAD to write. Enjoy.
BTW, no one can disagree to this; silent readers make authors cry.
Do you want me to cry?!!

Banner