The Average Ryden/Rydon

Ryan, the first time I met him..

I stood there on Ryan's doorstep; waiting for him to come home from the store, when I began to think about the day I met that beautiful boy.

FLASHBACK

"Spencerr! I don't wanna meet another one of your loser friends!" whined a totally awesome seventeen year old Brendon Urie.

"Brendon, just calm down okay? Ryan is not like the others."

"How so? He's probably all stinky and yucky like the other ones."

"He's not; he wears perfume and tight jeans, so I don't--"

Brendon cut him off with a, "Tight jeans? SPENCER TAKE ME TO HIM DAMMIT!"

Spencer sighed heavily. He then took Brendon over to the street where Ryan's home was. He did not want to deal with Brendon being horny, but he had no other choice. If he didn't take Brendon out, then his mom would not give him $100.

He knocked the door twice, then out came the most beautiful boy Brendon ever laid his on.. He was tall, pale, skinny, and was wearing the tightest jeans known man.

"Hello Spencey!"

"Hey Ryro, this is Brendon.." a mean yet kind of awesome Spencer said of his too-good-for him friend Brendon.

Brendon literally had to wipe off drool out of a corner in his mouth as he stuck out his hand and said, "Hello sexy--I mean, Ryan."

"Hello. Do you wanna come in?"

"Oh hell yes I'll come inside you!"

Ryan had a strange look on his face before asking, "Um.. What are you talking about?"

"I mean, come inside of your home!"

"Oh, okay then!" just like that, it seemed the strange feeling inside of Ryan was gone.

He led the two boys into the living room. Spencer then asked Ryan, "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

Ryan nodded.

"Which one?"

He squealed before grabbing High School Musical.

"AGAIN!"

"Sing the Troy parts with me Spencer!" Ryan begged with his perfectly matching with Brendon's amber eyes.

"I'll sing with you Ryan!"

"Yay!!"

Spencer growled lowly. He knew what Brendon was trying to do. He was just using this as an excuse to touch Ryan and he knew it.

"I'll go get you two some drinks." Ryan stated before hurrying off to the kitchen.

Spencer and Brendon were both silent. Then, Ryan came back with two bowls of ice cream.

"W-We, uh, ran out of soda.." he stuttered out; afraid that they were going to yell at him. Or worse.

"Its okay honey, I'll eat anything of yours thats white and liquidy." Brendon told him. Thus causing Spencer to regret this whole visit in general.

Brendon then did something weird, well, in Spencers eyes at least.. He kept intentionally dropping the spoon to eat his ice cream with.

"Man, you sure are clumsy Brenny." Ryan giggled at his strange behavior; finding it funny rather than disturbing.

"I can't help it.." Brendon muttered.

As soon as Ryan bent over to grab the spoon, Brendon had out his cell phone and he took a picture of his ass.

"Here you go Brenny!" he says sweetly.

"Thank you Ryan."

When the movie had gotten to the last song, Ryan and Brendon were both too busy singing, "Soaring! Flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach!"

Spencer had to leave. It was just too sickening for him.

By the time the movie had ended, Brendon had Ryan in his arms, and he was preparing to kiss him. But the tiny boy got out of his arms the moment he saw a tiny object in the corner of the room.. And ever since that day on, Brendon made it his life goal to marry Ryan Ross.

End Flashback

That my friends, is just how I met my soulmate. And here he is right now, pulling up into his driveway!! I can NOT wait to tell him what I have been trying to tell him for all of these years..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Someone likes the lighter side of my humor.. And now, people, you have witnessed Ryan's meeting of Brendon. Which is oddly normal and strange, might I add. As Pete would say of it, "It was like, fugly, but it was like totally, like, omg cute."