The Average Ryden/Rydon

Mystery man revealed

"Ryan, I love you too much to watch you marry someone you knew for six days!! I NEED YOU!! I WILL LITERALLY KILL MYSELF IF I CANNOT HAVE YOU!!" screamed the mystery man who was none other than the incredible Mr. Urie, aka me.

"Brenny! I always thought you stalked meee!" Ryan cried; throwing the bouquet aside and running into my arms.

"Oh, Ryan, I love you so much.." I mutter into his ear as I kissed his head.

"I love you too Brenny.."

"Are you sure?"

"Hmm.. Lemme see if the fortune cookie says I am."

He grabbed a random fortune cookie out of his pocket and the fortune said, Yes, you are sure you love Pete Wentz.

"W-What? This can't be right! I-I can't love Pete, he's scary and mean and controlling and scary! NOO!" Ryan broke down crying.

DAMN YOU WENTZ!!! I KNOW YOU DID THIS!

NO WISE CHINESE GRANDPA WOULD SAY THAT TO HIM!

"Ryan, please, baby, shush, you can still love me." I assure him.

"Brenny, I-"

Then, just like that, out of nowhere came in a hot gay guy with a gun, screaming, "HANDS OFF RYAN!"

I immediately let go of Ryan. He looked scared. Really scared. The man fired the gun a few times before grabbing his hand roughly and pulling him close to him.

"If anyone moves, then he will be shot." the man growled.

No one moved. Not even me. I did, though, but I couldn't risk Ryan's life. I love him too much.

The man dropped the gun and ran off with Ryan in his arms.

"BRENNY!!" he shrieked, "HELP ME BRENNY! I LOVE YOU!!"

"Omfg, I'm coming Ryry!!!" I shouted chasing after the man who had my man. By the time we both got outside, he had Ryan in his car and was already driving off with Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now you all know who the secret man is!! But--what on earth will happen to Ryan?