The Average Ryden/Rydon

OMG sexy dreams!

What else could we do now with Ryan chasing a butterfly, Jon and Spencer absent?

Fight.

"Like, omg, no way!! I totally have to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past with Ryan it looks like the totally perfect date movie. And, UGH! Brendon, what the hell is that--that thing doing near my pink Versace shoes!!!" Pete shrieks like the bitch he is just because his oh-so-precious shoes touched the fucking carpet.

"Shut the hell up, bitch. You're not above anybody." I responded coldly.

"AH! Who the fuck do you think you are?! Like, omg, you are so totally gonna get kicked off the label for this!" Pete screams.

"Shut the fuck up Pete!"

"Make me ugly!"

THATS IT!!

NOBODY CALLS ME UGLY AND DOESNT GET STRANGLED!!

I bitch slapped him. He bitch slapped me. I bitch slapped him back. He bitch slapped me back. And right when I was about to reach for his throat, Ryan literally ran in between us, still chasing the butterfly.

"Owie!" he shrieked as I accidentally knocked him over.

"Ryry! Omg, like, are you totally okay?" Pete asked.

"Ow.." he cried as tears began to spill from his eyes.

"Ryan, honey, like, omg, let's get you a cup of hot cocoa and get you in your bed, okay?" Pete said soothingly; making me seethe in the process.

He nodded and Pete lifted him up; taking him over to his bunk.

"What a cunt.."

***

I apologized to Ryan and he forgave me; asking me what I did wrong, and then I had to explain it to him.. Three times.

I know, but he really is THAT oblvious.

So, here I am, in my own hearing Pete tell Patrick how 'horrible' I was to him, and how 'the carpet is, like, totally, omg ew!'

I was slowly falling asleep...

(dream)

I was walking into my living room in my apartment after a day at the fair with Jon and Spencer. I turned on the light in the living and saw the best sight ever.

Ryan. Shirtless. Tightest jeans I have ever seen.

OMG!!! YAY!

He giggles, then asks, "You like?"

I can only nod as I try to prevent drool from escaping my lips.

With a small seductive chuckle, he stands up and then walks over to a corner. And in the corner iss.. A POLE!!!!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!

He was dancing on the pole slowly and seductively, his tiny hips sliding up and down the pole.

His body was sweaty, his mouth was slightly open, he was making soft moaning noises.. My hard on was getting harder just by staring at him.

I. Am. Loving. This.

He kept on dancing, his tiny body grinding against the pole in grace.. His lovely legs stretched out in front of him.

Then, he did the unthinkable.

Just as he was sliding down the pole, he TOOK OFF his jeans!!! He giggled, then asked sexily, "You like?"

"Oh baby, I love."

He then began to dance a little more and he got my lap.

"Do you want me to touch you Brenny?"

"Oh fuck yes!!"

He put his hand in my pants, his lips onto mine, and then I read a loud ringing...

(end of dream)

"Brenny! Brenny, why were you moaning my name in your sleep?" Ryan asked; a shocked look on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! :) someone has the same sense of humor as me!! Back when Rhea was alive, she read this out of my notebook and could not get it.