The Average Ryden/Rydon

Back when I used to stalk Ryan..

((Brendon's POV))

Okay, okay... Time to go back to my stalking roots: I will read all of Ryan's journals, smell all of his clothes, masterbate and ejaculate in his bunk. Anything to get MY Ryan back!! (Yes bitches you heard me right: he's MINE and NOBODY'S, let me repeat, NOBODY ELSES!!!)

And, after reading all of his journals, I have confirmed that Ryan is lost somewhere and is in a bar in the bad side of town called 'Drunken-One-Night-Stand bar and grill'.

"I KNOW WHERE HE IS!!"

With that, I ditched Pete in his 'beauty bath' *aka, him in a bubble bath that smells like Chanel no. 5, its some beauty-ritual thingy* got in the car, and drove off to save my Ryan!

I drove to till I saw the pink neon lights reading 'Drunken-One-Night-Stand bar and grill'. I immediately entered and saw the worst sight known to man: Ryan. Some random cunt. DANCING! AND IT GETS WORSE!!!!!! HE'S WEARING AN ENGAGEMENT RING!!!!

NOOOOOO!!!!!

THE END OF WORLD IS NIGH!!

RYAN IS MEANT TO BE WITH ME!!!

ME!!

NOT SOME DUMB BLONDE!!!

NOOOOO!!!!!

I grit my teeth in anger and immediately march over there.

"Hello, Ryan, who is this?" I seethe with venom dripping from every syllable.

"Quinn, isn't he dreamy?"

DREAMY!?

THAT?!

HOLY SHIT!! WHAT THE HELL!!

"Yeah, sure.. Sure, look lemme talk to him for a moment." I dragged him into a room and stared him down; hoping to scare him.

"Umm... I thought you wanted to talk?"

"I know why Ryan said yes to your proporsal."

"Why?"

I turn to face him and tell him harshly, "Because he loves me and he is trying to make me jealous! AHA! THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO DUMP HIM!!!"

He just stares at me and rolls his eyes. "Stupid cow, I read Ryan's recent journal and it said that he never wanted to make you jealous."

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What--he could be lying..

"Liar." I huffed.

He rolled his eyes and showed me a new journal.

"I'M Ryan's stalker now. I'M his future husband; there's no room in his future for you. Because he's mine now." Quinn told me smugly.

I read his journal, and immediately knew it was his the moment I saw the first page, which said:

'Ryan's Journal--PLEASE DO NOT READ <3'

I begin to shake. This man knew more about Ryan than I did!!

He walked out of the room and began to do his perfect waltz-y slow dance with Ryan in front of my eyes to make me jealous!!

There's only one thing to do..

KILL QUINN AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BLOODY ACCIDENT!!!!!!

How? That I do not know of...yet! But I will think of something soon.. Okay, I cannot think of anything. But I am still going to murder him! Somehow... Um... How do you kill a person and make it look like an accident??