Shattered Glass and Memories

I Missed You And Things Weren't The Same

~*~Sky’s P.O.V. 3 Days Later.~*~

It is week two of Lilie being here. This is way too annoying. She’s been a bitch and yet no one’s done anything! Shows where they’re loyalty lies. I even confronted Monte about it and he claims I’m just jealous. Bullshit. He needs to realize she’s deceiving them! I’m not even gunna deal with this before I have my morning smoke. I walked through the living room, not even glancing at Craig, Max, and Lilie who sat on the couches chatting away. I stepped outside before running back on and slammed the door shut. I stood shivering in my tank and shorts, hugging myself tightly.

“Why the hell didn’t anyone tell me we were in fucking Chicago?!” I yelled, trying to control my shivers.

“How did you know we were in Chicago?” Max asked.

“Where else is it this fucking cold in summer beside Wisconsin? All I remembered from the schedule is that we’re going to Illinois before Wisconsin,” I muttered back.

“Oh. Then good guess,” Craig said cheerfully. I grumbled to myself as I walked back to the bunk room, pushing Craig onto the floor as I passed by.

“Hey! That’s not cool!” Craig whined.

“Oh suck it up you baby,” Lilie joked. I rolled my eyes before yanking my suitcase off my bunk. I shuffled over to the bathroom and slammed it shut, locking it behind me. I heard a thump and snickered to myself when I heard Robert curse. I tossed my pajamas into the hamper which had been cleaned out a week ago. All of Ronnie’s stuff was tossed out but I don’t know if that made me happy or angry.

“Hurry up!” whined Monte, banging on the door. I shook my head as I pulled out my clothes (link in Author's Note).

“Go piss outside!” I yelled back, pulling on my capris then shoes, the tops of them starting to go over the bottom of my capris.

“Yeah right! It’ll freezing while leaving my dick!” Monte complained.

“Gross! And I don’t care. Either wait or have pee sticking out of your dick!” I yelled back. He huffed but stayed silent outside. I pulled on my tank then my gloves and hoodie. I pulled my ring over my right middle finger before clasping my peace necklace on. I looked down at my accessory bag and saw the ancient rosary. I sighed before picking it up and starting to pull it on. I wrapped around my neck twice before the cross even reached my boobs. Once it was clasped I zipped up my suitcase I stared at myself in the mirror. I tied my hair into low pigtails, minus my bangs. Once satisfied with my refletion I walked out with suitcase in hand.

“Damn! Took you long enough,” Monte whined. He stood to his feet as I scoffed.

“Hm…I think I forgot something,” I muttered turning on my heel.

NOOOO!” he yelled.

“Just kidding,” I giggled. I walked out of the bathroom and tossed my suitcase onto my bunk again. He cheered before running in and slamming the door shut behind himself. I pulled out my iPod and pressed Shuffle. I hummed along to "My Paper Heart" by All-American Rejects as I grabbed my cigarette pack and lighter. I muttered a few choice words under my voice as I saw I only had two left. I just bought this pack two days ago!…Guess my smoking increased. Whoops. I shoved the two items into my back pockets before walking through the front to the door again.

“I thought you were gunna go out in pajamas again,” Max joked. I flipped him off before trying to step outside but Lilie‘s voice reached my ears.

“Is that a rosary?” I mouthed duh no myself but turned to face her.

“Yeah it is. What’s your point?”

“Isn’t that a Catholic thing? Are you Catholic?” she asked.

“No. Though I don’t believe it’s any of your business, it’s from a friend. She’s dead now and this is how I keep a memory of her. Thanks for digging into my personal life. Happy now?” I didn’t wait for a reply before stepping off the bus. Islammed shut the door behind me and sighed as the cold was comforting now. I slid out the light and a cigarette before lighting it up, taking a deep drag. I walked over to the thing that held the band’s equipment and climbed on top. I stared at the view with amazement. The city looked so beautiful. I cursed myself for not bringing out Oli but decided I didn’t want to have to go get him just to come back out.

“Hey girly,” someone said. I rolled my eyes and didn’t bother to turn around as I took another drag and let it out.

“I’m not interested.” was all I said. The person chuckled before I felt the storage thing shift telling me that someone had climbed up. My body tensed as soon as someone’s hand was placed on my shoulder. I jumped quickly off the storage before landing on the cold ground. I whipped around and almost choked on my gasp. No way.

“Sky, it’s me,” the figure said, standing to it’s feet. Black hair covered it’s head. He was dressed in a red hoodie with hole cut in the sleeves where his thumbs poked out, black skinny jeans, and converse. The sun peeked out behind him and practically made a halo around his head.

“No. You can’t be here,” I thought out loud. I dropped my cigarette and shook my head in disbelief as the boy jumped down and slowly walked towards me.

“Yes I can and I am Sky. It’s me, Ronnie. I’m out,” he said. I took a step back, tears filling my eyes. I didn’t know if they were of happiness or of horror….I think it’s both.

“How did you find me?”

“Well there’s a little thing called a computer. One of my friends let me use his car to get here. Sky, I missed you,” he whispered, closing the space between us. He engulfed me in a tight hug and I breathed in his sent. Cigarette smoke, Axe, and a very faint smell of rum. I smiled in spite of myself, Ronnie’s scent was always relaxing to me. “I missed you,” Ronnie repeated in a dreamy voice.

“I missed you too,” I replied, snuggling into his chest. After a minute my senses back to me and I brought my hands between us and pushed him away. His face flashed with hurt before it went back to being calm.

“Sky I really think we should talk,” he said quietly. I opened my mouth to reply but I was cut off by a shout.

“Sky! There you are! I was wondering-” I turned around to see Jacoby standing there with a shocked face. His eyes were glued to Ronnie who took a cautious step back. Ronnie was a twig compared to Jacoby and Jacoby had two inches on him. Last time I checked, Ronnie thought that was a lot.

“I can’t talk right now Coby. Maybe later,” I replied. I tried to grab Ronnie’s arm and run off but Jacoby grabbed my forearm first. He pulled me a few feet from Ronnie while sending him a glare the whole time. Jacoby’s eyes softened when his gaze shifted towards me.

“What are you thinking Sky? How is he even here?” Jacoby asked.

“He got out just today. I just want to hear what he has to say,” I answered quietly. He shook his head softly and grabbed my shoulders.

“I’m not even gunna ask how you know he got out today cuz I know I’m not gunna like the answer. But Sky, think about this. Last time you “talked” to him he only broke your heart. I don’t want him to do it again,” Jacoby told me. I hugged him for a few moments before letting go and looking up at his face.

“He won’t. I’m a big girl now. I promise I’ll be fine,” I reassured.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep,” he muttered to himself. I sighed and gave a weak smile.

“Please don’t tell the guys,” I begged him. He just nodded his promise. I hugged him before walking back to Ronnie. I took his hand and led him through the random workers walking around the area.

“Lover boy?” Ronnie asked with a bit of hurt and anger in his voice.

“Father figure,” I replied softly. He shut his mouth and we continued in silence. Luckily no one noticed us and we made it to the other side of the arena, far away from the bus. “So what do we need to talk about?” Ronnie took a deep breathe before looking me start on in the eyes.

“I need start with a million apologizes.”

~*~Jacoby’s P.O.V.~*~

I watched Sky and Ronnie Radke walked away in worry. I didn’t trust that Radke kid with my life but Sky apparently did. He breaks her heart again I castrate his fucking ass. I sighed angrily at myself for actually letting her go with him. Stupid! I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up as I walked back to my bus, shoulders slumped.

“Hey Coby. Dude, what’s up with you?” Tobin asked as I stepped onto the bus. I just stared at him before walking into the bunk room, another breath full of smoke drifting into the air. Jerry gave me a look but I just looked away from him, unable to face anyone. I laid in my bunk with my face in a pillow. Soon a cold beer was held on top of my head and I looked up. Tony stood there with a sympathetic smile. I took the beer before cracking it open. Two gulps later it was already gone and I tossed my cigarette bud into the empty can. I threw it away from me and a second later I heard a thump and smirked to myself.

“You’re an ass Jacoby!” Max Green whined. My eyes widened and I quickly looked down, lighting up another cigarette.

“Hey Jacoby? Have you seen Sky anywhere? I thought you were going to find her,” Craig said. His hand was intertwined with Lilie who stood behind him with a shy smile.

“Yeah. She said she was going to go walking to the gas station to buy some more cigarettes. Maybe walk around a bit,” I lied through my teeth.

“By herself?” Max asked in wonder.

“I thought it was weird too. She said she just wanted some time alone. She told me if anything she’ll call one of us if she gets in a jam or if she gets lost. Don’t worry about her,” I said, waving it off.

“Okay. Wanna go out to the café down the street? Bullet guys got a flat tire and won’t be here until later this afternoon. We asked the rest of the guys but we just needed to ask you,” Craig told me.

“I’ll stay behind. I’ll just see you later.” Tobin opened his mouth to protest but I turned onto my other side to stop him. I heard a few sighs before everyone trooped off the bus. Once the door shut I sighed to myself and laid on back to stare at my bunk’s roof.

“I’m a fucking moron,” I stated to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clothes

Finally! An update!
Thank you those who waited for it. Been having writer's block lately and I've been busy going to different people's houses. lol.
So leave me feedback and I hope to update my other stories soon. (:
Xoxo,
Tina.