Shattered Glass and Memories

A Better Kiss, A Hotter Touch, A Better ***

~*~10 Minutes Later. Sky’s P.O.V.~*~

Ronnie was staring at me with a hopeful stare. There is a lot that happened. He apologized for everything that he thought was called for. He also promised me some things on one condition: we can give us another try.

“So? What do you say?” Ronnie asked, taking my hands in his. I bit my lip and looked down at our interlocked hands.

“Ronnie, I-” I cut myself off. Need to talk this over was the rest of my sentence. Who am I going to ‘talk this over’ with? Jacoby obviously doesn’t like him and none of the guys even know he’s out or here.

“Sky, I know what you’re thinking. I know that your friend hates me and the guys probably still have grudges after how I treated you and getting hauled away. But I swear I changed! I won’t do drugs anymore, I’ll lay off the drinking. Please just give me another change to prove it to you,” Ronnie begged. I looked into his eyes and saw tears brimming them. That tore my heart apart.

“But Ronnie. Max wouldn’t-”

“No Sky! You can’t let you’re brother tell you what to do! It’s your life, your decisions. Don’t do what he wants just to make him happy. If he was a good brother he’d respect your wishes,” Ronnie told me. I slowly nodded, agreeing.

“I’ll do it Ronnie,” I whispered. A smile broke on his face and his eyes were filled with happiness.

“Really Sky? You really will?” he questioned, trying to reassure himself. I nodded and he picked me off the ground, spinning me in circles. Suddenly the snow started to fall and I snickered to myself.

“Perfect Hollywood moment in Chicago,” I thought out loud. Ronnie chuckled before pulling me to his body, placing his lips on mine.

“Kiss in the snow is a Hollywood moment too last time I checked,” he whispered to me. I giggled before taking his hand, walking along the fence.

“There you are Sky! Who‘s your friend?” I heard behind me. I froze in my place and Ronnie leaned next to my ear.

“Don’t let him scare you. Tell him the truth.” I nodded and turned around to face my brother. With him was Monte, Robert, Craig, Lilie, Tobin, Tony, and Jerry. The look on my face must have meant business because the Papa Roach guys bid their goodbyes, walking to the area of the buses.

“Guys….you know Ronnie.” I almost whispered his name as he turned around so everyone could see him. All the guys gasped while Lilie just stood there wide eyed.

“You mother fucker!” Max yelled, running at him. Ronnie might have two inches on him but Max is still a strong boy. Max slammed him against the fence and Ronnie just stood with a slightly hurt face. “What the fuck are you doing near Sky?! I don’t want you in the same state as her.”

“Maxwell! Get off of him,” I shouted. Everyone looked at me as I grabbed Max by the arm and tossed him off of Ronnie. “I have news to tell you and you better fucking listen. Ronnie got out of jail today and has asked me something very important that I have accept.”

“Don’t tell me you’re engaged again,” Monte said, a tiny bit of anger in his tone.

“No but we are dating again.” Those six words made everyone’s jaw drop. I saw Craig’s hand slipped out of Lilie’s and his face held hurt and disappointment. I smirked to myself deciding that’s what he deserved. Seeing as how no one was going to say anything, I grabbed Ronnie’s hand and led him through the group. While passing Craig I stopped and whispered so only he could hear me. “Now you know the hurt I had when you messed with me then bringing that thing.”

“Sk-” I ignored him and walked on with Ronnie towards the bus.

“What did you say to him?” Ronnie asked curiously.

“Just not to mess with you and if he did I’d cut off his dick,” I replied, waving it off. I don’t think he believed me but didn’t press it. “So where’s you’re friend’s car?”

“This way.” He gladly took the led outside of the venue. He went to a black Escalade and leaned on it. I whistled as I looked at it.

“Your friend must really like you if he let you borrow this baby,” I said. He nodded his head in agreement before walking up to me and giving me a deep kiss. It started to get more passionate and he pulled open one of the back doors, picking me and placing me on the leather seats. He shut the door and locked it before taking my hoodie off of me. I started to peeled off his then followed by his tank. Thank you tinted windows.

“Are you sure about this?” Ronnie panted out as he took off my tanks and his hand caressed my chest. My answer to him was a hard kiss on the lips before I tossed off my boots/

~*~Craig’s P.O.V.~*~

We all stared at each other for a little after Ronnie and Sky left. Her words we’re still echoing in my head and I could feel the tears burning at the back of my eyes. I blinked them away before they even had a chance to spill.

“He’s not staying on our bus.” Max was the first one to open his mouth. We all looked at him and he had a pissed as hell expression.

“You know that means Sky’s not gunna stay on the bus,” Monte pointed out.

“I don’t care. After that I don’t want her to,” Max replied.

“That’s a lie and you know it. She’ll probably just go home with him anyways if you don’t let him stay on,” Robert argued. Max grumbled to himself as that seemed to just make him angrier knowing Robert was right.

“Fine! But any funny business and he’s fucking gone,” Max declared before walking off to the bus. As he walked I could see him light up a cigarette, puffing angrily. I copied his idea but with a lot less violent inhales. The rest of the guys all left for the buses which just left me and Lilie alone.

“Craig? I have a bad feeling about this,” Lilie said quietly.

“Welcome to the club,” I replied with no joking in my tone at all. Lilie sighed before absentmindedly rubbing circles on her tummy. I smiled as she drifted off into her own little world.

Forget Sky, there’s no chance now and I still have Lilie.

I grabbed Lilie’s hand before strolling back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, Ronnie's here to stay. (:
I will be trying to update more, but expect shorter-ish updates like this one was.
So I have another new story. It is an Oliver Sykes story. Check it out mann.
Comment this story or no updates. :D
Xoxo,
Tina.