Shattered Glass and Memories

TINY filler

~*~Craig’s P.O.V.~*~

It’s been a week and a half since Lilie’s joined the tour and to say the least, it’s been horrible. Lilie’s been nice to Sky but it Sky seems so hostile towards her. I don’t get it. I looked towards the “living room” from my spot in the kitchen booth to see Robert, Max, and Lilie all watching TV on the couch. I could see Sky from her bunk just sitting and glaring at Lilie, especially every time the three laughed at something on TV. I let out as sigh just as Monte plopped down across from me.

“What’s up with you?” Monte asked with a mouth full of what looked like chocolate chip cookies.

“Have you noticed Sky acting…different?” I wondered, my eyes scanning back to Sky who let out an annoyed huff and rolled back in her bunk.

“Yeah. She hates you’re girlfriend,” Monte replied bluntly.

“But why? Lilie’s only been nice to her and Sky never spends time with her for Lilie to do it behind my back. Plus she’s too nice to be mean,” I complained quietly.

“Are fucking oblivious man? You were flirting with her then all of a sudden you’re girlfriend pops up out of nowhere. How do you think she feels?” Monte tested. I sighed and looked over at Lilie before my stare flickered back to Monte’s serious face.

“Well that’s the problem. Honestly, me and Lilie are barely even a couple anymore,” I said with a shrug. Monte just gave me a confused look. “Well, Lilie and I both are almost at a break up. We both know our old flare is gone but neither of us has the heart to finish it. And since she’s pregnant with my baby I don’t want to leave her,” I explained.

“Dude that’s fucked up shit. You know Sky has feelings for you and you have feelings for her. You need to break off with Lilie. If she knows that you guys are going to break up soon, Lilie and you are just good friends. She’ll let you also have custody of the baby, I know she will. You said it yourself, she’s way too nice,” Monte pointed out.

“I know but….I just can’t. It’s complicated,” I pitched. Monte just shook his head before walking off into the bunkroom. I sighed before standing and walking over to Lilie with a smile. She smiled back before I plopped down next to her, taking her hand in mine. I subconsciously started to rub Lilie’s stomach but she took no notice, just smiled. I can’t break it off with her, just not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry!
New update should be up by the end of the night.
Xoxo,
Tina.