Vampires Will Never Hurt You Unless You're Eliza

Chapter 28

A/N: I'm so fucking sorry! I had a bit *cough* of a writer's block and I couldn't update. It's not much but I promise I'll update soon. Sorry if it's crap. See I'm so sorry that I'm cussing and it's very rare that I cuss (not counting stories).
_________

Bert’s POV

WHAT THE FUCK! Vampires!

“After all these months of hiding and running, that’s the best fucking excuse you can fucking think of!” I yelled.

Gerard just looked at me with tears in his eyes, “I knew I shouldn’t have told you.” He turned around walked out of the room. Mikey just glared at me, as if I was supposed to feel sorry for his brother. Mikey also turned around and walked out the room.

“I bet you guys couldn’t even prove that you’re vampires for that matter,” I said looking at them. What was the chance that they’re going to suck my blood?

Frank smiled and said, “We’ll prove it to you, if that’s what you want.”

What the hell? Is Frank trying to play mind games, because I’m not falling for it.

Frank looked at Bob and whispered something in his ear. Bob smiled and nodded. Bob walked towards me and put his hands on my wrist and pulled me up. I was standing now face to face with Frank, me looking down on him a bit.

Frank smiled at me and whispered, “You deserve this.”

I looked at his teeth and saw some fangs growing slowly from his mouth. Wait fangs?!?! He must be doing some sort of trick. He can’t possibly be a vampire. No, Frank was just trying to make me give on Gerard’s lies.

Or maybe they’re telling the truth and you won’t fucking listen!

Not that stupid voice in my head.

Yes, it is I the stupid little voice inside your head. Now listen to me and tell Frank you believe them.

Haha, no.

How many times have you not listened to me and you’ve been wrong?

Well technically I’m wrong all together because you’re still a part of me. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Haha, you can be so funny Bert.

Shut up bitchy conscience.

You’re calling your self-bitchy bitch!

I guess I was moving and fidgeting around a bit because Frank was looking at me like I was crazy, which I’m not.

“Stop moving Bert, or you’ll die very quickly,” Frank said. The girl that was still there squeaked and looked at Mikey with a terrified look.
I stopped moving not exactly wanting to die quickly. Frank looked at me and smiled. Frank bent his head down towards my neck and I gasped. There really were fangs! Bob’s grip on my hands tightened. I felt this tingling sensation in my neck then it turned to pain. It felt like to needles were being stabbed into my neck. I heard someone else gasp but couldn’t think who did. The room started spinning and I felt real dizzy. Bob loosened his grip on my hands and I immediately fell to the ground. My head hit the floor and I gasped again. That hurt like fuck! I looked up at Frank and saw that he was all fuzzy and blurry. The last thing I saw was Frank’s smile.