My Mum Did What? An Arranged Marriage? No Way!

My mum did what?!... Arranged marriage! NO WAY .3.

.:.Jakes pov.:.

I find myself focusing on Lexi... you're proberbly wondering how i know which one is which between the three? Well as the news was broken to me my parents decided to show me a picture. Little did I know that the picture actually lacked quite a few things. Her hair had changed colour from the photo it now had red flashes instead of plain black all over. I know not a major difference! But still... I found myself looking at her all while the adults were talking noticing that the 2 girls at her side were holding her hands. I made my eyes look up and caught her staring at me and we both glanced away. It was then her dad cleared his throat and we all looked at him.
"Lexi, sweetie, this is Jake and his parents" he said gesturing towards us all huddled on the couch.
Wide-eyed Lexi looked over at them and replied a quite "errm... hello"
She then looked at the 2 girls and they squeezed her hands in support.
"Jenny, Suzie, I think it might be time for you to go now." Lexi's dad stated.
The three girls looked at each other all of their eyes glistening with unshed tears, the all hugged and walked to the front door.
I heard the mumbling of goodbye's and promises to call and text each day and then the door closed.
Silence.
"Alexandra are you there?" Her dad asked.
I heard a sniffle through the walls and a muffled reply "Yeah"
She walked back into the living room sitting on the floor by the chair her dad was sitting at. Her hood up and her head in her hands.
"Are you okay?" I asked her
She looked up at me and replied "Do I look it? I've just had to say goodbye to 2 of my best friends so I can become your wife. So no I am NOT okay!"
"Fair enough" was all I said.