Status: On hiatus.

You Can't Treat Me Like a Stranger Because I'm Your Biggest Fan

Two Blows In One Day And A Rockstar Being A ***

[ Ransom's P.O.V ]

After the disappointing thing that happened an hour ago, I was determined to help Kaitlin meet her favorite member of the band - Frank Iero. Kaitlin is my best friend and I had promised for her to get a chance to at least talk to Frank.So that's a promise I'm not going to back out from.

Apparently, word had got out on when My Chem was arriving. People were there, getting ready with their cameras and posters to sign on. I sighed and turned to look at Kaitlin who looked like she was going to pee herself soon. "I don't think we'll get to meet them," she was about to give up but I shook my head.

"No fucking way I'm going to let that happen. I'm not going to let it happen twice in one freaking day," I was too strong-headed. I was going to get Frank's attention for Kaitlin - no matter what it takes.

People around us started screaming. When I turned, I could see the guys from My Chemical Romance were coming out from the gate.

Immediately, I scanned for Frank. It was pretty hard to look for him, seeing that he was shorter than the other members. There was one who fits Frank's description - short, wearing a black hoodie that was covering his head, and wearing black shades.

I took Kaitlin's hand and squeezed us through the insanely loud crowd, towards the band. "Oh my God, Frankie," Kaitlin was whispering to herself and for some strange reason, I felt excited for her.

We were getting close. I could see Frank signing a couple of stuffs for the fans a few feet away from us. There was security surrounding him - security with big muscles, black shades and an earpiece attactched to their ears. "Oh my God, I think I'm going to faint," Kaitlin was mumbling now.

I felt myself smile widely. That was until someone pushed me, and that smile of mine turned upside down. "Out of the way!" I screamed pushing the bitch causing her to drop. I smiled evilly at her before continuing my pace towards Frank.

"Sorry about that!" I could hear Kaitlin apologize to the bitch.

I felt my eyes widen when I saw the security trying to make Frank walk instead of signing stuffs. "One more, Frank," I read the security's mouth. I started shaking my head.

"Wait! Frank! My friend is a huge fan of yours!" I yelled pushing my way through the angry crowd. At that moment, I think he might have heard me because he looked up and smiled at my direction. I quickly pointed to Kaitlin, who simply stared at him - starstrucked.

"Come on, Frank. It's time to go," the security have pulled him to go. Frank actually shook his head and pointed to Kaitlin - saying something to the security.

However, the security shook his head. "You'll ruin the schedule again, Frank."

I was about to get close to him but he was starting to walk away. "Thank you guys!" Frank thanked us but he was looking at our direction with a smile. He gave a small wave and started walking quickly towards a tour bus.

I sighed shaking my head. "This has got to be the worst day ever," I mumbled.

When I turned to look at Kaitlin, she was smiling widely to herself. "He smiled at me," she was muttering.

I rolled my eyes, pulling Kaitlin with me. "Come on. Let's get some lunch before heading to Warp."

:::::

[ Brenda's P.O.V ]

I looked at Chloe who was still fixing herself up in front of the mirror. "Would you hurry, please?" I asked as politely as I could. As much as I love my best friend, she was always trying to make herself look perfect.

"As much as I love to," Chloe said, putting on her lip gloss, pursing her lips together to get the equal amount of gloss on them. "I need to make myself look good. I heard from a friend of a friend who knew a friend who said that Jackson is going to be there tonight at Warp with Robert to support a band or something."

"You're talking about Jackson Rathbone and Robert Pattinson?" I asked, just to confirm. I couldn't care less about who told her that information. She nodded her head as she took another look at herself in the mirror.

"Who else could I be talking about, honey?" she turned to face me and started to pose. "How'd I look?"

"As perfect as always," I smiled. She grinned and pointed to me.

"You look hot," she complimented, causing me to blush. "In a non-gay way of course," Chloe added and we both laughed.

She laced her arm around mine and said, "Now I'm ready. Let's go!"

::::

We went through the checking of the ticket and were already inside. I looked at Chloe with a look that asked Now what. Chloe shrugged as she walked over to the merch booth. I shrieked softly when I realized that they were selling Avenged Sevenfold's merchs.

I did a double-take when I realized that the people at the booth were Val and Leana. "Hello! How would you like an A7X merch to keep?" Val greeted us. I was too star-strucked to talk. Plus, I couldn't really open my mouth when it comes to people.

"That would be awesome," Chloe had spoken the words out of my mouth as she gave me the look. She turned to look at Val and said, "Hey! You're Valary - Matt's fiance, right?"

Val smiled and nodded her head, standing up and shaking Chloe's hand. "Yeah that's right."

"It's so great to meet you. Avenged is a great band," Chloe had continued the conversation. I just stood there, staring at the ground.

"Excuse me, you're blocking my way," I heard someone snap as he pushed his way past me. When I looked up, I saw the Synyster Gates was the one who had talked to me. He walked over to the booth, and grabbed a can of Heineken from under the table. With one go, he downed the can.

I couldn't do anything but to stare at him with awe. I've always dreamed to be in this situation where I meet him face-to-face and I was talking to him like he was my best friend. Now that the time was here, all I could do is to stand there like an idiot, staring at my idol with mouth opened wide.

He looked even better in person. His skin was pale but a little pinkish - a little proof that he's a little drunk. Chloe was eyeing me with huge eyes as she curtly moved her head to Synyster Gates - telling me to strike a conversation. I slowly walked up to him with trembling feet and arms.

"Hi!" I squeaked instead, causing him to stare at me like I had six eyes on my face. He gave me one quick fake smile before turning back to drink his can of Heineken. I squeezed my eyes shut tight for being stupid.

I could hear Chloe huffed in disappointment as she slapped her forehead. "Hi Brian!" she greeted as she walked up to him. Brian turned to look at her without a word. "My friend's a huge fan of yours." Chloe pointed to me causing Brian to look at me again.

I felt myself blush really hard. He looked like he was scrutinizing my whole body. "Cool," he simply said, turning his attention to his can of beer. Chloe glared at him before looking at me to continue the conversation she had started.

"I think you're really awesome on the guitar," I said, softly.

He didn't look at me but he did say something like, "It's something I hear every-fucking-day." Val gave him a glare that caused him to turn to look at me before adding, "Listen. I don't want to be rude or anything but I'm not in the fucking mood to entertain anyone, okay? The whole day's been a fucking piece of shit to me and I don't need anyone to get in my fucking way when I'm trying to blow my steam." He put up his hand to show the can of beer in his hand.

Before I could reply, he shoved his way past me and started walking away. All I could do is to freeze at where I was standing in disbelief.

"You have to excuse him. He can be a dick some times," Val tried to apologize for him but Chloe shook her head.

"Obviously, he needs someone to teach him manners," Chloe grumbled before shaking her head, "I don't think I'm getting anything from this booth. Thanks for nothing." She pulled me away with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1! Comments are appreciated!