I'll Kiss You as My Final Goodbye

We Laughed So Hard

You wouldn’t believe who it is. Ok, maybe you will.

A smirk graced Brian's features as he looked at me through his window. I tried to tear myself away from the window but for some reason I couldn’t move.

“Like the view?” he asked cockily.

“No, not at all.” I said, finding my voice and finding it really annoying at how cocky he was.

“Yeah of course not,” he said in the same cocky tone. “I still have a towel on.”

Just as his hand moved to his towel and was about to pull it off, I could finally move again and ran into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut but I could still here his laughing that drifted through the small window in the bathroom.

I let out an irritated groan and proceeded to take my shower.

It has been a week since Brian moved in next door. Ever since the first time I saw him nearly naked, there have been more incidents but I swear he was doing it on purpose. I told the girls and they giggled. Ever since they found out Brian was now living beside me they’ve been having whispered conversations that suddenly end when I enter the room. The conversations have gotten more and more since I told them about Brian’s evil-ness.

I’d just gotten back from a meeting with Mr. McAnthony, Mr. DeVetto, my lawyer, and Mr. Donald, my father’s mistress’, whom I still have to meet, lawyer. I was so tired and wanted to sleep but I made plans to go out with the girls. I absent-mindedly stripped off my dress, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I stared into my closet and couldn’t decide what to wear.

I was turning around to check the time when I noticed someone was standing by the door. I stopped in mid-turn and looked at the man that was standing by my bedroom door in just a towel.

Brian

I was about to yell at him but he was suddenly so close, I was left speechless. His hands were on my shoulders and slowly sliding down until they settled on my waist. He pulled me closer to him and I gasped in surprise.

A smirk appeared on his face once more and he was slowly bringing us to the wall. My back touched the wall and Brian had me cornered in my own room.

He placed a soft kiss in the hollow of my collarbone. Shivers ran down my spine and I know Brian noticed. He smirked at me and moved so that his mouth was right beside my ear.

“You are so damn easy.” He whispered in my ear.

This seemed to snap me out of the daze I didn’t know I was in. I growled at Brian before pushing him away from me.

“Feisty,” He said as he licked his lips.

“OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE!” I yelled as my anger boiled.

He smirked at me and his towel was suddenly slipping. I quickly grabbed it so that he wouldn’t be completely naked.

“And can you please keep covered!” I yelled.

He smirking face changed and he was now glaring at me. He knotted the towel so he wouldn’t have to keep holding it. I watched as he stomped down my stairs. I moved to my window and watched as he crossed the imaginary the line that separated my lot to his temporary one.

Once, he was on his own lot he looked up at me.

“I know you want me Kaiden!” He yelled. “There is no point in denying it!”

“You are delusional Brian!” I yelled back before mocking him. “There is no point in denying it!”

He sent me one more glare before turning around, removing his towel, and heading back to his house.

Well Mr. Haner, two people can play this game.
♠ ♠ ♠
it was oh so obvious. :)
oh well.
ready for some games?