I'll Kiss You as My Final Goodbye

It Was The Roar of the Crowd

“What the fuck was that for?” I heard Val scream even before I got to turn around.

I slowly turned around and was face to face with this guy.

“JAAAAAAAKE!” I screamed as I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him.

His arms wrapped around me too and he lifted me a few inches of the ground.

It’s so unfair how I am older but her is taller. Ok, fine maybe it’s because he is a guy but still! It is really hard to call a person your little brother when he is taller than you.

“I’ve missed you!” He said softly as he set me back on the ground.

“I’ve missed you too!” I said as my grip around him tightened.

“Wait! What are you doing here?” I yelled as we separated from our hug.

“Visiting you, what else?” he said as if it was the most obvious thing it the world, which it most probably is.

“But I called you two days ago! You were still in England!” I said.

“Yeah, well for some reason, after you called mum told me to book a flight here.” He explained.

“Oh,” I said taking it. Mum has a plan, for sure. “What about school?”

“It’s spring break!” He said joyously.

“Oh yeah!” I said, remembering all the fun I had during spring break. “Aw, you rather spend your spring break with me than your friends.” I said hugging him lightly. “Are you feeling okay?” I ask jokingly as I raised my hand to his forehead.

“Yeah, I think I might have a fever.” He said, causing me to smack his shoulder lightly.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind me and turned to see Val standing there.

“Oh yeah! Val this is my younger brother Jake, and Jake this is my friend Val.” I said introducing the two of them.

They exchanged hello’s and shook hands, which in my opinion, is very formal.

“Ok, how about we get some food now? I am starving.” I said, causing both of them to laugh.

“Holy fucking shit,” Jake said as he stood in front of my car.

We were done eating and about to go home. Gena called Zacky to pick them up so that we didn’t have to squish inside and so that I could spend some time with Jake.

“Yeah, now stop oogling at my car and get inside so we can go already.” I told him.

He did as I said and jumped inside, not even bothering to use the door. I ignored it, knowing I would have done the same thing, and started the engine. I backed out of my parking space and got out of the mall’s parking lot.

I started driving back to my house. I wonder if Jake remembers it.

“Jake,” I said, interrupting him as he watched the scenery pass by. “How did you know where I was?”

“Oh, there was some girl that was by the address mum gave me.” Jake told me. “She said you must be in the mall or something.”

“What girl?” I asked, knowing that all the girls I knew were at the mall with me.

“Uhm, she didn’t tell me her name.” Jake said, thinking about how she looked.

“How did she look?” I asked, kind of panicking.

“Blonde hair, with some brown under, blue eyes, fair-skinned, around your height.” He told me.

Who the fuck is she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so my original plan was to make this chapter long since I didn't update yesterday. Even ask vampie?! I told her about it. But it took an unexpected turn....

Just so you know, I dont really know where the story is going so forgive me if it's confusing. :(

Oh, and it took me hours to think of that idea around the end. :))