Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Getting Out

I've been in hospital for about 2 weeks. My injuries are healing pretty well, they were surprised at my progress, I'm healing very well. They were also surprised at my head trauma, they were expecting at the very least some memory loss but nope. I'm ok. My broken ribs, right leg, left wrist and right have healed great and they don't think I'll need physiotherapy. Which is great. I have quite a bit of scarring, the one on my head reaching from my hairline to my eyebrow is pretty bad but I don't really mind, as long as I made it out alive.

Billie and Tre come to visit me all the time, Adie has even visited me with my half brothers which was strange but the more she brought them to visit, the more we get along. For kids, they're pretty cool. Joeys in a band Jakobs just cool, we like to talk movies. He's a bit of a movie buff which is really cool. Adie is really, really nice. Shes super sweet, she brings me books and magazines and even gave me a borrow of her DS which was totally awesome of her. Tre smuggles me in sweets which is awesome, he even managed to smuggle me in some ice cream once, he really is the best. Billie went out and bought me a new MP4 player (he tried the iPod thing with me, I rejected immediately I hate anything to do with Apple), which he puts new music on for me all the time and charges it for me, honestly he's so sweet with it. He puts movies on it too, he really is adorable, coming in and getting a list of my favourite movies.

Mike stays in a hotel around the corner, he refuses point blank to go home. Even though I'll be fine on my own but he doesn't care he'd rather 'Cut off his johnson than leave me on my own'. Still going with The Big Lebowski quotes too.

But todays the big day. Discharge day! Mike and Billie have been fighting over where I'm going but I'm going with Mike, I'm his girlfriend and I was supposed to live with him anyways. Mike, Billie and Tre come into my room grinning.

"Hey guys!" I say and they all come over giving me a hug.

"Paperworks all done, lets go baby! We gotta see Adie and the gang before we go home," He says and I shrug getting up.

"Alrighty, lets go, give up my clothes!" I say and he smiles, passing me my rucksack. Ah my rucksack, this babys been my wife now for years. Like the true gentlemen they are they leave and I dig in my bag, pulling out my red tartan skirt, black vest and some lacy red underwear. I pull it all on and slip on my Doc Martens. I slip into the bathroom and put on some eyeliner and mascara on, with some black eyeshadow. I come out smiling and he wraps his arms around me, planting a kiss on my head.

"Enough you two," Billie says giving me a shove and I roll my eyes, smiling at him. I grin at Mike and jump on his back.

“Go pack mule!” I say and point forward.

“Exits that way,” Mike says and points a thumb in the opposite direction.

“Oh… Please turn,” I say and he turns the right.

“Go pack mule!” I say with a shout and point in the right direction this time. We share a laugh and head off, me and Mike at the front, dad at our left and Tre behind us.

“I am so glad you wore that cute little skirt,” I hear Tre mumble and I blush, poking Mike.

“Miiiikkkeee! He’s staring at my bum!” I say and pout but Billie beats Mike to it by punching Tre’s arm.

“It’s bad enough with Mike, do not make this worse for me,” Dad says and I laugh.

“Aw don't worry Billie, I’ll keep it PG for ya,” I say and he winces. I jump down from Mikes back and walk beside him.

“I should hope so.” he smiles and I hug him tightly.

“Love you,” I whisper into his shoulder and he squeezes me tightly.

“I love you too,” he whispers, gently kissing the top of my head.