Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Don't Let Me Go

“Dad, will you chill already!” I moan and roll my eyes.

“Kitty, I’m just saying you have to be more careful. What if I had take you back hospital?” he growls and I stare defiantly.

“But you didn’t and I’m fucking fine. Would you just chill already! Maybe I want to relax without moaning asshole at my head after all this shit!” I snarl and he stares at me hurt. Well good! Kitty that’s not really nice to say is it? Shut up! This is all because Joey showed me my room and I started jumping on the bed and I sorta fell off it and winded myself... again.

I sigh, hugging him tightly.

“I’m sorry Kitty,” he says and I let go, smiling.

“I’m sorry too. But, it’s cool. Can I use your phone please?” I say and he smiles, handing it over. I scroll through the numbers until I notice that it’s not there.

“Hey dad, what Mike under in your phone?” I ask and he laughs, taking the phone and scrolling through the numbers again. He stops and hands me the phone, mouthing it’s ringing. I smile and glance at the name and laugh loudly. He’s saved Mike under big duck. He rolls his eyes at me grinning and leaves my room, shutting the door behind him.

“Hey Billie, how is she?” He asks and I stifle a giggle.

“Oh yeah she’s fine Mike. In fact she’s found a new boyfriend, who so much prettier than your botox face,” I say in a forced deep voice and he laughs.

“Oh haha Kitty, how are you baby?” He asks and I smile, twirling a lock of hair round my finger subconsciously and I mentally slap myself, stopping that immediately.

“Well lets just say it was good, but I've already winded myself twice,” I say laughing and he laughs lightly.

“I can't leave you alone for like 5 minutes can I? So what can I do ya for?” he asks and I bite my lip.

“Well you see how you just disappeared…”

“Well yeah…”

“And you know how I love you…”

“Yes Kitty…”

“And you love me…”

“What’s up Kitty?”

“Can you come pick me up please!” I say and he laughs at the urgency in my voice.

“Of course Kitty, I’ll be there asap,” he says and I smile.

“Bye Mike,” I say and he hangs up saying goodbye.

“Father dearest!” I shout, skipping into the living room. He stares at me with a raised eyebrow as Adie just smiles knowingly. I throw his phone at him and smile sweetly.

"What in gods name just happened?" Dad says and I giggle and give him a wave, going into the kitchen, putting the coffee machine.

"Guys! I'm just nipping to the store!" Adie shouts from the front door and theres a chorus of byes, including my own. Dad comes through and I throw myself onto him, hugging him tightly.

"Whoa! Hey kiddo," he says smiling as I get down and grin at him.

"Daaaad," I say and he gives me a look.

"What do you want now?" he asks and I smile.

"I was just wondering if you wanted a coffee is all," I say and he smiles softly.

"Yes thanks. Now what do you really want," he says and we smile at eachother.

"Nothing dad. Seriously!" I exclaim as he stares at me smiling.

"Alright fine, can I borrow some of your eyeliner please?" I say and smile as sweetly as I can.

"But I hate sharing eyeliner..." He pouts and I give him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, fine," he finally agrees and I hug him tightly.

"Thank you, what do you take in your coffee?"

"Milk,"

"Oh ok,"

"What about you?"

"Black,"

"Black?"

"Black."

"You and Mike will be happy together,"

"We plan to,"

"Good,"

"Good," I say and there's an awkward silence as I pour the coffee.

"You don't like me and Mike going out huh?" I say and Dad blushes bright red.

"What! No of course I'm fine with - oh come on Kitty I'm all good with you and..."

"Mike?"

"Yes! Don't worry Kitty I'm ok, it just takes some gettin used to is all," he says and I smile handing him his coffee.

"Thanks dad," I say and we both sit at the breakfast bar, sipping quietly.

A knock on the door gets our attention and I blush as Dad looks at me. Dad smiles at me and gets up heading up stairs and coming back with his eyeliner. I put it on quickly, and take a deep breath answering the door. I can't believe that I've got butterflies, I only saw him a few hours ago. Mike is standing there in a shirt and black jeans, smiling with a bunch of lilies. I grin and hug him tightly.

"Hi," he says smiling and I smirk at him.

"Hey, shit these are beautiful! Billie could you take these, please?" I ask, grinning stupidly and he smiles taking them away. When he comes back, hes very much Mr Serious.

"Now I want to set some ground rules," Dad starts and I groan.

"Dad, seriously? 23!" I say and he looks at me carefully.

"I guess I can trust you to not do anything stupid... Alright, go have fun!" He says and I grin, taking Mike's hand and running to his car.

"Whoa! Slow down," he says laughing and I just grin at him as I stop outside his car. He opens the door and I smile, sitting down. He shuts the door and I wait as he gets in and starts the car up.

"Hey Mike where we going?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"I'm taking you to my place for dinner," he says and I smirk.

"In other words take-out?"

"Hey I can cook!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. I hope you like fajitas,"

"Oh you serious? Never had them,"

"No freakin' way!"

"Yes freakin' way!"

"Do not mock me, I know ninja,"

"Then I challenge you to a duel!"

"Oh it's on! ... An soon as we get out the car,"

"Bring it butthead!"

"You have now unlocked the beast! No one calls me butthead and gets away with it!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Yeah!" We suddenly burst into laughter and I smile at him as he shakes his head, watching the road. He glances at me from the corner of his eye and I smile, biting my finger.

"Hey less of that!" He says and I laugh.

"Trying to seduce me already Miss Armstrong?"

"Me? Never Mike, remember I got a new boyfriend,"

"Oh yeah that's right the one with no botox face?"

"Yeah," I say laughing hard and he just smiles widely, staring at the road.

"Hey Mike can I tell you something?"

"Sure babe, spill,"

"Well you know when I was in Dex's basement?"

"Yeah..."

"I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do or know about before I died. Y'know you were the main thing on my mind. I mean, I've always wanted to kiss a boy I liked and you popped into my head. Then I was thinking shit, I really wanted to do you,"

"What?!" He says laughing hard and I smile at him.

"Mike, if I'm being really honest, I kinda love you,"

"... Really?"

"Really."

"I- I love you too Kitty,"

"Promise you're not just saying that? I don't want you to force yourself to say it if it isn't the truth. I mean like, don't go easy on me or anything like that cause of all the shit that happened,"

"No Kitty, I really do love you. You said it before, before he... Well then. And you never heard me say it but I said I love you too then. I only haven't said anything because you haven't brought it up again," he says and I smile, quickly kissing his cheek.

"As for the part about kissing a guy are you serious?," Mike says and smiles as we pull up at his house. I nod at him, blushing slightly. Must change the subject!

"You and Billie live pretty close huh?"

"Hm? Kitty we've been in the car for about half an hour so close - ish,"

"We've been in the car that long?"

"Kitty quit stalling,"

"I'm sorry I'm just nervous,"

"Well then prepare to be amazed. By the way, I threw Tre out for the night, since its your first night,"

"I'm crashing? I thought I was supposed to stay at Sargeant Dads tonight? Does he know?"

"He will at about 2am when we're wrecked,"

"Mike,"

"Yeah?"

"I really fucking love you,"

"I really love you too," he says laughing and I grin, getting out the car and jumping on Mike's back after he locks the car. He laughs and just as I'm about to speak he shouts;

"Go packmule!" I laugh loudly and point to his front door as he runs up the path. I jump down when he takes out his keys only for the door to be unlocked. He pulls a face and goes inside as I follow him. Holy shit, this place is immense!

"Dude what are you doing here!"

"Shit, sorry man, I totally forgot. Can't I just stay- Hey Kitty!" Tre grins and jumps off the couch as I walk into the living room. He hugs me tightly, picking me up as I laugh.

"Hey Tre," I say and he puts me down. He looks me up and down and whistles.

"Holy fuck do you look good,"

"Thanks Tre you total perv,"

"What? Just look at that skirt, yo ass is fine, I'd smother you in honey and lick it all up,"

"Tre! Seriously, stop," I laugh and they both look at me as I blush.

"Mike come on, help me here,"

"Tre calm it with the sexual predator," Mike says grinning and I glare at him, is that it!

"Beer?" Tre asks and I let my shoulders sag with happiness.

"I thought you would never ask," I say and Mike has a very evil smile.

"Or we could go for something a little stronger..."

"Like what Mr Dirnt?" I ask, crossing my arms and Tre copies as Mike just smiles.

"Well in the cupboard there is tequila, vodka and Jack Daniel's..."

"SHIT MIX!!" Tre and I both shout and we all run into the kitchen.

*1am*

We all laugh hard as Tre pulls a face when he shoots the tequila.

"Ok, ok. Hey wait, Mike," I say and he tilts his head to me.

"Yeah baby?" He slurs and I point to what him and Tre thinks is his crotch.

"Your pocket is singing to meeeee," I slur too and he stops and grabs his phone from his pocket.

"Oh yeah... Hey Billie Joe!"

"Hey Beej!" Tre shouts.

"Hi Daddy!" I shout too and Mike pulls a serious face.

"Just a couple of drinks Billie Joe. Yeah you can talk to her," Mike hands me the phone and grabs the bottle of Jack Daniels drinking thirstily. I get up, leaving the room and into the hall. It's kinda a habit of mine.

"Hey dad,"

"Kitty are you drunk?"

"Yep! Its awesome, I think I've drank my own body weight,"

"Shit Kitty. You could've told me you weren't coming home,"

"Sorry dad,"

"That's ok, tell Mike I'm sorry for getting on at him, I was pretty annoyed to hear you drunk,"

"Dad you drank with me the first time we met... And I don't live with you,"

"Yeah I know but-"

"Ah-ah no buts! You know it's true,"

"I know. Tell Mike I'm sorry,"

"I will Dad. Love you,"

"Love you too Kitty,"

"Bye Dad and goodnight, send my love to Adie and the boys,"

"Ok kitten, night,"

"Night Dad," I hang up and go back through, throwing the phone at Mike and he looks up, hurt.

"Babe, Dad says he's sorry and that he loves you,"

"Oh, awesome!"

"Hey where the hell'd Tre go?"

"Booty call,"

"Sick son of a bitch!"

"Yeah," He says and we both start laughing. I try to walk around the table and trip landing on Mike. We laugh loudly and I smile up at him. His face softens and he smiles softly back at me. His face comes closer and my heart skips a few beats. He kisses my forehead gently and I exhale, not even knowing I was holding my breath!

"Shots!" I shout sitting up and Mike grabs the glasses.

"Shots!" He shouts and pours four shots of tequila and vodka. We toast our glasses and drink quickly, pulling a face afterwards. I grab two beers from the crate on the floor and pass him one, drinking quickly.

"Did I ever tell you how disgusting vodka and tequila is mixed?" I say and we laugh, cuddling together.

"Hey Kitty?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I still kiss you or are we just starting back at square one with this whole environment change,"

"Of course we can still kiss, you're my boyfriend Mike, job description dude," I say and he smiles, taking the beer from my hand and I lick my lips nervously. He rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"So on the subject you changed in the car, how can someone as beautiful as you not have been kissed?"

"Well usually guys that tried got a punch in the face,"

"Um..."

"Don't worry I won't do it to you,"

"Great," He says and smiles softly. He pushes me back so I'm lying on the couch. His hand cups my cheek as he comes closer and I separate my legs. He looks up at me and I smile.

Mike slowly lays between my legs, his crotch keeping a distance. I lick my lips nervously as his face comes closer. Mike's lips press on mine. My eyes automatically shut and my arms wrap around him, pulling him closer. He obliges, letting my have all the control. I pull his hips closer to mine and he obliges again, him pressing gently on me. I lick his lips gently and I allow him to do the same, his thumb caressing my jaw line. His tongue slips into my mouth and I lick it gently. We part and Mike looks at me scared.

"Did I do something wro-" I cut him off by kissing him again and pushing him into the sitting position. He places his hands on my hips as I climb on top of him. I pull away again, out of breath.

"You did everything right," I breathe and he pulls me in for another kiss. I start to unbutton his shirt and Mike stops me, as I blush.

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

"No, it's not that. It's just this feels..."

"Wrong?"

"No! It feels too good if you know what I mean,"

"Well I can feel it through your pants,"

"Thanks," he says and I giggle.

"Mike, this is what I want. But if you don't want to..."

"I do want to! I just don't want you thinking to yourself that you made a mistake tomorrow."

"Mike, I've never been so damn sure about anything in my life," I say and he kisses me again.

"Good," he whispers in my ear and slowly kisses my neck and small moans escape my lips. I grip his shirt as he pulls me further onto his lap, his crotch pressing right against the throb in my panties. I bite my lip as he kisses along my jaw and gently licks my neck. I pull him in for a kiss and he grabs my hips as he kisses me passionately his tongue entwining with my own. His hand goes up through my hair and pulls the hair bauble out, allowing my hair to tumble down. He caresses the back of my head with his hand while the other cups my neck, his finger and thumb massaging my ear lobe. Another moan escapes my lips and his crotch presses harder.

I pull away and he looks up at me expectantly as he plays with my hair, stroking it gently.

"Take me to bed Mr Dirnt," I whisper and kiss his neck. He grabs my legs, standing up as I wrap myself around him. I kiss his neck this time, nibbling the bottom of his ear as he moans. He crashes open the door to his room and drops me on the bed. I lie still and he kicks the door shut, not taking his eyes off of me. I glance down at his throbbing crotch and I stand up, pulling him close for another kiss. He turns us, pressing me against the wall and kisses me hard, our tongues entwining once more. We stop and look deeply into one another's eyes, breathless. I place my hands on his shoulders, walking us towards the bed and when the back of his legs hit the bed, I push him. He lies there, propped up on his elbows as I slowly get on top and kiss him gently. He watches as I get back up again and start to slowly take off my clothes. I slip my tights off first, turning round and slowly taking off my tee. My skirt soon slides down my legs and I turn to face him, afraid of what he'll see. He bites his lip and gets up, pulling me close to him, his eyes never once lingering on my scars or his eyes betraying the feeling of passion.

His hand slips onto my neck and he kisses me softly, pulling my hips close to his. He stops and looks deeply into my eyes.

"You are beautiful."

My eyes betray me and I feel hot tears sting as I kiss him hard. He picks me up bridal style and lays me down on the bed. He gets on all fours and kisses me softly all over my body. I shiver as he kisses down my naval, moans escaping my lips as he kisses along the top of my panties. He comes back up to my face and kisses me softly. I sit up on my knees, pushing him onto his and slowly unbutton his shirt as he watches me, breathing hard. His breath quickens as I kiss down his chest, lingering above his pants, licking straight across his waist. He shivers as I push off his shirt, my hands going down his back, my breasts pressed tightly against his chest. I kiss his neck and start to fumble with his belt. I eventually pull it off and unzip his pants. His breath quickens and a small moan escapes his lips as my fingertips brush his dick.

"Kitty," he breathes and I stop, looking up at him. He kicks off his pants and lays me down.

"Stay still," He whispers and I kiss him.

"Ok," I whisper back and he kisses me softly, slowly moving down to my neck. His hand caresses my stomach softly until he gently holds my breast and I can't help but give a small moan. Mike takes this as a green light and gently rubs, groping softly, more moans tumbling from my lips. His hand reaches round my back as he unclipped my bra. He pulls it off and throws it on the floor. He kisses down my neck as I grip his hair softly, breathing heavily. I arch my back as his tongue finds my nipple and I groan loudly, his crotch hard against my leg. I gently slide my hand down his body and a moan erupts from him as I rub his crotch softly. His hand glides down my stomach as he sucks gently on my breast, rubbing my already wet panties. I moan loudly and he smiles, breathless. I smile back, biting my lip.

His fingertips glide across my hips and I moan quietly. He slowly removes my panties and kisses up my thigh, rubbing my breast with his other hand. I moan and Mike kisses me softly, coming back up.I push him back on his knees and I pull down his boxers to reveal his very much hard cock. I rub it gently, kissing his chest, his stomach and neck, coaxing loud moans from his mouth.

He pushes me back onto my back and kisses my body softly as I run my fingers through his hair. I pull him between my legs and thrust myself gently against him. He raises an eyebrow at me and I smile, breathing hard. He grins and kisses me hard, rubbing up and down against me. I groan beneath his lips, lifting my hips to match his thrusts.

"M-Mike I'm ready," I gasp and he nods, kissing me softly.

"I love you Kitty,"

"I love you too Mike," I whisper back and I kiss him softly. He reaches over me and produces a condom from the top drawer of the desk. I lie him down on his back, taking condom from him. He watches me as I open it and gently roll the condom on him. His breath quickens again and he pulls me gently on top of him. I kiss him softly and he looks up at me. I kiss him again and gently push him inside me.

I moan instantly, the feeling already amazing. It feels so good! I groan loudly and Mike bites his lip, grabbing my breasts as I move up and down.

"Oh Mike..."

He kisses me hard and caresses my nipples, intensifying the pleasure. His mouth suddenly leaves mine and he groans loudly, both of us inches from our climax.

"Oh Kitty!" He moans as I scream his name.

I slump on top of him, breathless like him. He kisses me softly and I lie on him, breathing hard. I gently get off, lying next to him. He pulls me close and wraps his arms around me.

"That was amazing," I whisper and he kisses my forehead.

"You weren't so bad yourself," he says quietly and I look up at him smirking.

"Not what you were saying five minutes ago..."

"Who the hell am I kidding? That was amazing. Kitty, you're amazing. I love you,"

"And I love you Mike," I say and he kisses me softly. We clean up and he throws me his shirt.

"If you want I can sleep on the couch-"

"Mike, get your sweet ass in this bed," I say and he laughs coming under the covers with me. I close my eyes and smile.

"Goodnight Kitty,"

"Goodnight Mike," I whisper and he kisses me, his tongue gently licking my lips. I look up at him as we part and he pulls me close, wrapping me in his arms. I sigh happily.

"Don't ever go," he whispers and I snuggle closer.

"Never,"