Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

If You Will Dare, I Might Dare

When I wake up, Mike is breathing gently on my face. I stare deeply into his blue eyes when they flutter open and he pushes a bit of hair from my face.

“You're beautiful,” Mike whispers and I blush.

“We better get up before they suspect something.” I whisper and he smiles.

“I wouldn't care.” He says and I laugh.

“Yeah well, I do so come on,” I say and he laughs. I stretch and he pulls me back into his arms, holding me tightly. I giggle and nuzzle his forearm.

“Come on Mike, gotta get up now,” I say and he huffs, letting me go. I roll my eyes and get up, stretching.

“Don't be so lazy,” I say and climb down the bunk and into the kitchen, switching the coffee machine and slouching on the couch. I am not a morning person like at all. I spark up a cigarette and inhale deeply, running a hand through my hair. The coffee machine clicks to say its done and I grab two cups pouring Mike and I a coffee. I would make one for Tre and Billie but they're still asleep I think.

"Mike, I made- Oh there you are," I whisper as I turn to find him in front of me in his tee shirt and shorts. I hand him a coffee and we both slump on the couch, sipping coffee and topping our cups back up again. Its a nice silence, the kind that comes from we are both not morning people and we accept that until of course a certain somebody wakes up but we'll handle that when it happens. I stretch, getting up not even reacting to Mike pinching my butt on the way passed. Gotta pee, gotta pee. The bus has a cool little toilet thing I don't know how it works but its pretty cool. I walk in only to find Billie in there, oops!

“SHIT! SORRY!” I blush and he laughs as I slam the door shut.

"Jesus can you not like lock the door or something," I hyperventilate my back against the door, as he laughs his ass off. He wasn't like pooping or anything but still!

“Chill Kitty. It’s not like you saw my dick.” He says calmly and I shudder,

"Ew even the thought," I mumble as he walks away

"I totally heard that!" He shouts as I go in, locking the door and doing my thing.

"Hey Kitty?" Billie asks through the door and I roll my eyes, washing my hands.

"The hell you want?" I ask attitude dripping from my words

"Since you're a poor hobo can I take you shopping? Like buy some stuff for you," He asks through the door and I feel a hard punch to my pride. Ouch!

"Fuck you dickhead! I am not that poor!" I shove past him, leaving the bathroom, the hurt obvious on my face cause he stops grinning.

"Aw Kitty I was only kidding, come on Kitty!" He shouts as I give him the finger.

“Can’t hear you!” I shout back and sit on the couch, sparking up. I shove my headphones from my rucksack in and put my little MP3 player on shuffle and blare The Replacements - I Will Dare. I don't have a lot in life but pride is definitely one of them.

“Kitty?! Kitty listen to me!” Billie shouts and I smile waving the MP3 player and put up the volume. I start singing loudly and Mike stands watching confused as Billie shouts louder at me.

“Um, Kitty? What’s going on?” Mike asks me and I smile, taking an earphone out.

“I am not talking to Billie. Billie is shouting at me trying to get me to listen. I on the other hand have used the power of music to ignore him. Comprende?” I say and he nods sitting next to me.

"What the fuck Mike, you're supposed to be on my side!” Billie shouts and Mike glares at him.

“I am not taking sides, I am sitting next to Kitty quietly.” He says sternly and instantly Billie shuts up. He sighs then goes back to ranting and raving, pacing the floor. I take out my earphones and we watch Billie.

“What’s all this about?” Mike asks, whispering into my ear. I tell him and he nods, thinking contently.

“Wanna go get food?” He asks and I nod.

“Sure, let me just slap on some face and get my purse,” I say and get up, heading over to the bottom bunk with my bag, pulling out some make up.

“You can't just go!” I hear Billie shout from down the hall and I roll my eyes. Tré comes out his bunk in his boxers and stares at me, questioningly.

“Don't ask.” I say and he nods, lying back down, pulling along the curtain again to probably get back to sleep. Lazy git. Sitting on the bed, I pull my hair into a ponytail and quickly put on some foundation and eyeliner, smoking it with black eye shadow.

“Honey, Mike and I are going for food, I'll bring you some back, k?” I say as I get up to leave and he makes a strange noise that I think was the human language. I roll my eyes, smiling and head through to Mike.

Oh god, Billie is still shouting. I walk up to Mike and he nods at me grinning like an idiot, offering his arm. I take his arm and smiling, leave the bus thingy.

“Where are you two going! Guys! Guys!” Billie shouts and whimpers afterwards. I give him a backwards wave.

“We'll bring you some food!” Mike shouts and we walk off in search of something to eat. Soon enough we find a McDonalds and we order in, I paying for my own damn lunch.

“So Kitty. You saw Billie's dick?” Mike asks and I choke on my strawberry milkshake.

“Oh haha you're so fucking funny,” I say and he laughs sticking his tongue out at me.

“He didn't mean any harm y'know,” Mike says and I clear my throat.

“I don't know what you're talking about,” I say, crossing my arms as I lean back in my chair. He smirks and pulls my hands from chest, rubbing his thumbs in circles on my knuckles. He looks up at me, his hair still 'just woken up messy' and his eyes are wide and sparkling with mischief.

“Kiitteeee,” He sings and I roll my eyes sighing.

"Yeah ok you win," I say and he grins, kissing my hand and letting go.

"You're really forward y'know," I say and he winks, biting into his burger.

"I'm a fucking rockstar baby, we have no patience and no time for pussyfooting around. Now stop trying to change the subject," He points at me, pulling a face and I laugh, eating some fries.

“The dudes an asshole, my pride has just taken one of the biggest punches to the balls like ever,” I say and he winces.

“Aw come on Mike, the guy called me a hobo, I am not a hobo,” I say and point at him with a fry before eating it.

"Obviously you're not a hobo, he didn't mean it like that he just put his foot in his mouth y'know? He's a bit of a talks without thinking kinda guy," Mike says and I roll my eyes,

"It doesn't matter. If he'd at least tried to apologise then yeah, it would've been cool but he didn't even like say anything," I rant and he laughs, wiping his face with a napkin.

"Kitty if you think about it, you didn't really give him a chance. You were very hurt which I understand and you refused to listen to anything he said afterwards. He looks at you as a kid who's lost and he just wants to help thats all," He says and I take a long drink, furrowing my brow and thinking. I groan and my shoulders slump forward as I realise that yes he's right.

"Agh! God I hate you, you totally gorgeous being right guy," I moan and he laughs, shooting me a killer smile that I swear almost makes me swoon.

"Stop using my love for your good looks," I growls and he winks at me, gathering out rubbish and putting it on the tray

"Just using what god gave me," He says and I roll my eyes, standing up with the tray and taking it to the bin.

"Lets go handsome fucker," I say and he grins, taking me downstairs and I go to order stuff for Billie and Tre when he grabs my hand pulling me away.

"Hey we can't just let them starve," I say and he just rolls his eyes, gripping my hand tightly as he pulls me along onto the street,

“We'll get them on the way back, we're going shopping!” Mike exclaims and I stare at him then laugh.

“Do we have to? I would like to be able to have some money to give you for renting the room,” I say quietly and he snorts, putting me on his back,

“Not a chance in hell Kitty. Rockstar remember? I am spoiling you!” he says happily and runs into the first shop. I laugh, clinging to him tightly.

“Excuse me sir, can I help you?” A posh dude asks as Mike puts a dress against his body and wiggles about being silly, he turns to him shocked, putting the dress back on the hanger.

“Well excuse me, do you know this face? Like, oh my god, he does not know this face!” Mike exclaims in an extremely girly voice and I can't help but grab my stomach in laughter.

“Oh my god, I'm gonna have a BF!” He exclaims and I laugh at the line from ‘White Chicks’.

“Excuse me madam what is a ‘BF’?” The posh dude asks me and I somehow manage to compose myself.

“He’s going to have a bitch fit! This is the world famous rich as fuck Mike Dirnt!” I say and the mans face turns pale.

“Of course! I am so sorry Mr Dirnt!” He says and I burst into another set of hysterics as Mike pretends to be in a huff.

“Obviously my money is not good enough here. Come Kitty! We must spend our money elsewhere!” Mike says and winks at me. I giggle as the man turns paler.

“No please! Please take a 10% discount for my rudeness and if there's anything you need do not hesitate,” the man says hurriedly and Mike walks off deeper into the store, his hand gripping my wrist.

“I should think so!” Mike calls back and I hear the man sigh with relief. When we are out of sight and earshot, we both burst into hysterical laughter.

“Oh my god MIKE! You are so bad!” I say and he laughs with me.

“Hey baby, anything for you.” He says and I giggle blushing.

In the end, I allow him to buy me two tees, one with black and purple stripes and one with black and green stripes. Yes I love stripes. One skirt with purple painted stars and one pair of black non skinny jeans with white stars across the bum. Yes I love stars too. Then there was underwear you know, not going into detail about that. I picked lacy ones, just in case. If I get lucky then it isn't gonna be in Thomas The Tank Engine pants!

Walking back, Mike takes all the bags, not letting me even carry one.

“Come on Mike, let me carry one, just one and I will never bug you again,” I moan and he just scoffs, swinging the bags as he walks.

“No chance Kitty, you don't even bug me, you're cool for a girl and a good gentleman never lets a lady carry bags," He grins at me as I smile shyly at him

“But Mike you bought me them so I should carry them,”

“Exactly! I bought them, I carry them!” he says and smiles smugly while I huff. He bites my cheek gently and I give him a playful evil glare.

“Aww! She’s so cute when she’s angry!” Mike exclaims and I pull him down to my height.

“When you put those bags down, I’m going to kill you.” I whisper and he laughs, walking into the bus. I growl and jump on him from behind and we land right in front of Billie Joe’s feet, who has his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised,

“Hey there!” Mike says, grinning up at him from beneath me and I giggle. He rolls his eyes at us but helps me up, helping Mike up after.

“So, you’ll go shopping with him but not me huh? YOU CANNOT BE-” I cut Billie Joe off.

“Chill out man, look I over reacted earlier, you just hurt my pride thats all and well we brought you food and ugh, I'm sorry,” I say and Mike slips his hand into mine, giving it a squeeze.

“Oh. Oh right, um yeah apology accepted. I'm sorry I called you a poor hobo it was only a joke and I really didn't mean it. I'm sorry," He says and I grin putting out my hand,

"Apology accepted!" I say and he grabs my hand, pulling me in for a hug.

"Yay! You guys are buddies again," Tre claps and I laugh pulling away from Billie and he gives me a smile.

"So what did you get?" Billie asks and I open my mouth to speak but change my mind crashing down on the couch with a small paper bag.

"So anyways I got you guys a present don't make this awkward for me," I smile broadly at them and Mike picks me up, putting me on his lap. I smile and pull out three cute little pins for like jackets and stuff. One is a skeleton with a top hat and cane which I give to Tre, one is the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland (the books respectively) with big green eyes that I give to Billie and one with a little vampire with spiky blond hair with a bunch of roses which goes to Mike. Its like a cute little cartoon him. I get up while they admire them, pouring myself a coffee to hide my blush.

"Kitty, this is really nice thank you," Billie says, as I glance at them, giving him a shy smile.

"Kitty! This is so awesome! I'm gonna call him Larry," Tre says going off on one of his tangents. Mike grabs me into a hug from behind, crushing my arms to my sides.

"God dammit Mike, put me down," I try to say sternly and he just laughs swinging me side to side.

“Aw Kitty thank you you're so awesome, your boobs are awesome and you smell awesome,” Mike sings loudly, twirling us round and I laugh. He puts me down and rubs his nose on mine.

“Sweetest girl in the world,” he says and I laugh and lick his cheek quickly. He laughs and I feel Tre and Billie staring at us.

"Are you two like...?" Billie asks and I blush, pulling away from Mike.

"No! Not at all, I mean not that I know of," I stutter and Billie smirks at me coming over and poking me in the belly,

"You totally like him," He teases and I smack his arm, mortified at the accusation. Tre and Mike are sat on the couch watching me squirm under his interrogation.

"I do not like him! I mean I like him but I don't like, like him," I stutter, grimacing at my words.

"You totally want his dick," Billie says and my face goes crimson, the blush reaching the roots of my hair. I look over at Mike who is just smiling and I slap a hand to my face. Billie throws an arm around me as I hyperventilate on the spot.

"I do not want his dick," I say through my fingers and he roars with laughter.

"Know what? I'll just be on my bunk trying to convince myself not to lay down under the wheels of this bus," I mumble, my chances of ever getting with Mike now down the toilet.

"Aw Kitty," Billie says and I stalk off to the bunks, jumping up on mine and pulling the curtain closed.

"Kitty, come on I was only kidding," Billie says softly from the other side of the curtain and I stuff my face in the pillow,

"Just leave me to die," I mumble into the pillow and he laughs lightly,

"Don't be so dramatic Kitty! Come on, come join us for coffee, and I meant to say thanks for the food," He says and I just press myself further into the mattress.

"Billie Joe I'm serious just leave me alone," I grumble and I can practically hear him roll his eyes.

"Alright alright, come through when you're done being a drama queen," He says and I ignore him, trying not to die of embarrassment.

"Hey Kitty, can I talk to you?" Mike asks softly and cringing I open the curtain, he's smiling shyly.

"Could I borrow you a sec? The bus is about to leave again and I wanted to ask you something," He says and I nod, refusing to make eye contact as I follow him outside.

"So you don't like like me," He asks and I feel my ears turning pink with my face.

"I didn't say that I mean I did but," I stutter and he walks towards me until my back is against the bus, his hands either side of me. I look up at him and he smiles down at me, his eyelashes lightly brush his cheekbones when he blinks. God I'm such a dork.

"You sure you don't like like me?" He murmurs smiling shyly and I swear my heart stops in my chest. I swallow hard.

"I do like like you, you're freakin Mike Dirnt, and you're standing really close and you are really really good looking and -" He presses his mouth on mine lightly and I melt under him. He pulls away slightly as I stand breathless beneath him. He smiles at me and I can only smile stupidly back,

"Woo! Yeah Mike give her one for me!"

"Bag it and tag it Dirnt!

"Kitty, his weak spots the neck!"
Billie and Tre are shouting and teasing at the window and Mike stands away laughing. He offers me his hand as I blush furiously and we go back inside. I give them the finger as Mike pulls me onto his lap on the couch.

"Wow, your girlfriend is hot Mike," Tre says to him and I roll my eyes, trying not to make eye contact with any of them. I feel the bus starting and taking off again and Mike puts a finger under my chin making me look at him. He kisses me softly and I fall into him, its a small soft kiss thats meant to play with the heart strings.

"Alright alright, enough already!" Billie groans as him and Tre make gagging noises. I laugh and pull away giving Mike a small smile.

"Just marking my territory Tre," Mike says glaring at Tre who only smiles sweetly at him.

"So we're not far to the hotel, we would've been there hours ago had we not stopped for gas and you two went on an adventure, we'll be there in about 15 minutes," Billie says and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Just jealous cause you're not gettin' any," I say and Mike and Tre laugh as Billie mimics me.

"It totally is, look at the poor Armstrong all he want to do is go home and bone his poor unsuspecting wife," I say and we share a laugh, Billie Joe's cheeks going a shade darker. Ha! Serves him right.

We're sat around throwing banter back and forth like this until the bus pulls up and Mike grins at me. Hotel room!