Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Bad Dreams

When I awake in the morning I look up at Mike and smile as he breathes gently on my face.

“Mike?” I whisper and he sleepily opens his eyes smiling.

“Morning,” he gruffly says and I laugh at his voice. He just rolls his eyes and cuddles me tightly.

“So, how was your sleep?” he asks and I sigh dreamily subconsciously cuddling in.

“Wonderful,” I breathe and he places a hand on the back of my head, rubbing my hair gently. I pull away arching my back in a stretch.

“So uh, what do you wanna do today?” I ask and he stretches, tilting his head.

“Well, the gig is at half 7 but we have to be there for like 3.” he says and I nod sadly.

“Ok,” I mumble and pull the covers up and he cuddles me tightly.

“I don't know why you're depressed, you're comin' with,” he says and my face instantly lights up.

“Really?!” I ask and he laughs.

“Yeah,”

“Really, really?”

“Yes really, really,”

“Really, really, really?” I ask and he just laughs.

“Yes Kitty of course you are. After all, you’re mine and you come with me everywhere from now on,”

“Even to the poo poo chair?”

“Um Kitty maybe not the poo poo chair.”

“But you said everywhere!”

“Ok so maybe not everywhere but most places,”

“Ok, what about outer space?”

“Uh, I'm not so sure that we'll be goin there…”

“But Mike! I wanna go! I want my own star!”

“You don’t need your own star Kitty because you're my star,” Mike says softly and I stare at him, almost crying, I can feel it in the back of my throat. But they're not tears of sadness but happiness. No one has ever said anything so nice to me before…

I clear my throat and smile at him.

“You are so gay.” I say and he hits my arm lightly.

“Butthead.” he mumbles and I laugh, sitting up. I stretch and yawn as Mike stands up and does the same.

“So, what do you wanna do?” I ask and he tilts his head cutely, thinking.

“Hmmm, how about -" Hes cut off.

“Kitty!” I hear someone shout and the door bursts open by Tre and he lands on top of me and Mike.

“Ugh, Tre I have no freakin’ oxygen here!” I say and he gets off.

“Sowwy,” he says cutely and I can't help but smile and hug him.

“Aww it’s ok sweetie now you play nicely with Mike while I go get dressed ok?” I say and Mike gives me an evil glare as I smile sweetly. I close the bathroom door and hear Tre scream ‘Banzai!’ and hear a bang followed by a screaming Mike. I giggle and turn to my bag, pulling out my new black jeans with stars across the bum and new black and purple striped tee. I quickly brush my hair and teeth and put on my make ups of eyeliner and purple eye shadow.

Mike bursts in and hides behind me as I see Tre holding a squirty cream can.

“Tre put down the squirty cream,” I say cautiously and he grins.

“No…” I start but its too late, it was a trap. Mike grabs me from behind and picks me up, throwing me on the bed and pinning me down.

“No, no!” I scream and I begin sweating and thrashing wildly.

*Flashback*

“What have I told you bitch! Stay fucking still when we're playing dolls!” Dex shouts at me and I cower away from him.

“But I don't wanna play dolls!” I sob and he hits my face hard. Everything falls silent as he puts his arms around me and I tremble.

“You're gonna dress up nice aren't you? Just for daddy.” he whispers in my ear and I pull away.

“But you're not my dad!” I cry and he hits me hard.

“Call me daddy!” he kicks me hard in the stomach and I wince, trying hard not to scream.

“No,” I growl and he picks me up by my throat.

“Say, ‘I'm sorry daddy, I love you daddy,’, Say it!” he screams at me and slams me against the wall. I struggle to hold my head up. He grabs my face with his other hand to force me to look at him. He forces his lips upon me and bites my lip hard making me pull away. He looks at me hard and then lets my face drop. He forces his hand down my panties and puts his fingers inside me roughly. I cry out, fresh, hot tears streaming down my face.

“Say it Kathy, say it!” he spits in my face and I cry helplessly.

“I'm sorry daddy, I love you daddy,” I whimper and he forces his fingers in further making me scream.

“Louder,” he growls in my ear and takes his fingers from inside me and pulls my head back by my hair.

“I'm sorry daddy, I love you daddy,” I sob and he smiles dropping me.

“That’s ok darling. I forgive you. Are you gonna be a good girl for daddy and dress up?” he asks and I nod cowering away from him.

What?” he asks threateningly and I choke trying to catch my breath.

“Yes daddy!” I scream. He smiles and throws me on the bed. Someone please help me… Dad…

*End Of Flashback*

Someone is screaming but I can’t open my eyes. I’m being shook hard and there’s a muffled noise…

“Kitty! Kitty fucking look at me!” someone screams at me and I open my eyes to see Mike’s face close to mine and he’s… crying.

“I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry Kitty,” he sobs and he lies his head upon my chest. I gently put my hand on the back of his head and hug him tightly while we both cry softly.

“What’s going on in here?” someone asks and we look up to see Billie Joe standing at the door way looking carefree as always.

“What do you care?” I growl and he shrugs.

“Yeah you’re right. I don’t care.” he says and goes to leave and that’s when I see Mike quickly gets up from me and tackles Billie in the hall.

“God dammit! You should fucking care! That’s your daughter! Who you let a crack whore take away from you and because of that she was fucking tortured!” Mike screams at him punching him hard. No this isn't what I wanted, not at all!

“Stop it! Stop it Mike!” I shout and when they don’t listen I growl and grab my cigs and a lighter, shoving past them, running down the stairs, ignoring Mike’s cries. I burst out the front doors and run as fast as I can round the back. I sit and smoke on the back steps, wiping away my tears. Well fuck Billie Joe I don’t need him! But I do need Mike and Tre, especially Mike… he was only trying to help me and I ran away, practically spitting in his face…

I get up and run inside catching the elevator to our room. I burst in and I see Mike and Tre sitting worried. Mike gets up instantly and grabs me.

“What did you think you were doing?! What if I’d lost you Kitty!” Mike shouts at me and I can’t bring myself to look at him.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper and he hugs me tightly.

“I can’t lose you Kitty, I- I lo-like you a lot. You’re mine remember?” he asks and I laugh, tears streaming down my face, hugging him tightly.

“I’ll always be yours,” I whimper and he hugs me tighter. By the time we’ve let go, Tre has left. Probably comforting Billie which is fine because even though Billie and I hate each other, it should never stop their friendship.

“I can’t do this gig tonight. I just can’t,” I hear Mike mumble and I look at him.

“But Billie…”

“Fuck him! I’m tired I need to go home. I want to be alone with you, I wanna show you good things and take you out to dinner and all that stuff,” he says and I smile.

“Sounds perfect,” I whisper and he hugs me tightly.

“Kitty? Promise me something,” he says and he looks me in the eye, a serious look across his face.

“Promise me, no matter what happens, no matter what he says to you, no matter what he does to you, that you’ll always be with me, promise you’ll let me protect you and look after you. Promise me you won’t leave,” he says as tears come to my eyes I nod.

“I promise.”