Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Trespasser

Leah’s pov.

I slowed my pace as I neared the Cullen’s house in pain from the packs thoughts. I couldn’t believe that Jacob had just done that to her or that her and Renee fought. Now that I think about it, I’m glad that they fought and even more happy that Jazmine had won.

“Shut the fuck up leech lover.”
My ears perked up at the sound of Renee’s voice in my head and my thoughts were clouded with images of ripping Renee to pieces
“Come on now Leah.” Seth begged.

Seth was such a good kid, he hated seeing anybody get hurt, but so what Renee deserved it. I listened trying to hear Jazmine’s thoughts, but they were too low, she was too far. I heard the front door of the Cullen’s house push open and Alice appeared on the porch. I looked at her and held my head down. I never wanted any of this to happen. I liked Alice, even thought she was a blood sucker and once upon a time I did believe that her and Jasper were meant to be. She stormed off the porch and disappeared into the night. I phased back into my human form then dressed quickly behind the tree. Jasper walked out the house and I peaked around the tree and saw him starring off in the direction that Alice had stormed off in. I walked over slowly with my hands in my pockets, nervous.

“I hope she knows that I never meant for any of this to happen.” I sat on the porch next to Jasper and he wrapped his arms around me. My nose twitched a little at Jasper’s scent, it wasn’t as bad as it used to be. Maybe I could get used to this.

“She knows, kind of. Mostly she’s just pissed because she can’t see me anymore.”
I looked up at him confused. “Come again.”

“her visions. She can’t see me. My future is with you and everything that deals with you is completely blank to her.”

I starred up at the sky ad just questioned ‘why’.
“How did everything go with the pack? Apparently Jacob is taking everything okay.”

I shoddy head. “far from that. It is wasn’t for Jazmine telling him that she imprinted on him, Edward would be a non-existent creature.” I said.

“But I thought Jacob had already imprinted.”
I nodded my head. “I guess that doesn’t stop someone else from imprinting on you. Now Jazmine’s somewhere in nowhere land because Jacob hurt her.” The pain she felt flashed in my mind. ‘How’s Chelsea?”

“Her and Edward have been talking for the last few hours. They left to go hunting just a few moments ago. But she’s doing fine.”
I nodded my head. “This is only going to get worse. When Jacob sees her he’s going to go crazy.”

I knew he would. I also knew that me imprinting on Jasper wouldn’t go unpunished, there was more to this.

“What were you thinking about?” He smiled. “It’s times like this that I with I had Edward’s power to accompany mines.” I smiled. I knew he could feel my panicked emotions, I guess he just wanted to know what for. “All of this is just so wrong. Not saying that our not the best thing to ever happen to me, but there’s a penalty to this action. A bigger one than all the things that have happen so far.” He pulled me closer and I laid my head on his stone chest. “There are rules and I’m pretty damn sure that this is breaking a really big one.”

“Carlisle feels the same way. He’s afraid that the Volturri will hear of this.”
“The Who?”
“The Volturri. They’re considered the law enforcers of our world. If they knew about us, well I’m not sure. I nodded my head; see I knew there was a catch to this. I heard a outcry of howls in the air and my head jerked towards the woods.
“What is going on?“ Jasper asked.
“I don’t know.” I jumped up form the porch and ran from the house shredding my clothes as I phased. I picked up speed and herd Sam’s thoughts first.
“This imprinting shit is getting out of control.”
“Oh so now somebody understands me.” I teased.
“What happened?”
“Your baby brother is growing up.” Paul laughed as he showed his thoughts. “This is all just getting too funny for me.” He laughed harder.
“Shut it up Paul.” Sam ordered
“What?” I slowed down quickly when I saw the image. Oh no, poor Seth.